User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2013, 19:43   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Vikings annoucement r53

....after a long celebration the viking horde has run out of barrels of mead, ale and beer. Our slaves have been worn out, but our hunger has not been sated.

It is time for us to go forth across the PA universe and acquire new slaves and feed our need to pillage, plunder and rape once again. Its been too long since the heathens have felt our mighty axe and begged for mercy at our feet. Allfather Odin is looking for worthy warriors to join him at his heavenly table in Valhalla and entertain him with their heroic tales of fighting, conquest and vanquishing our enemies.

The Viking shall be pillaging, plundering and raping across the PA universe for round 53

http://tinyurl.com/vikingspromotional

Thanks
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 7 Sep 2013 at 19:49.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2013, 20:15   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Viking annoucement r53

Gay! Dont take my ass troids
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2013, 21:09   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm trying to imagine in what godforsaken shithole of a universe that joke would be considered funny. The notion that such a place could actually exist is depressing beyond my ability to express in words.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2013, 23:48   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzyxptlk View Post
i'm trying to imagine in what godforsaken shithole of a universe that joke would be considered funny. The notion that such a place could actually exist is depressing beyond my ability to express in words.
qft!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2013, 22:46   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i think it's a good joke. :]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2013, 14:20   #6
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Roleplaying Allliance annoucements rules!

You should go Solamnic tho, much cooler

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2013, 22:46   #7
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Miten meil menee?
How we doing?

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2013, 13:30   #8
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

yo Gay em still alive?
Unread 18 Nov 2013, 19:11   #9
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Cain, still alive and kickin' !

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote