User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:57   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RexDrax is the single funkiest pimp on GD

My god, hes got the Afro , hes got the pimp clothing , hes got the whole Flava Flav thing going on if he takes off the glasses.

The man makes Sunday8pm look positively white!

In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:58   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: RexDrax is the single funkiest pimp on GD

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:59   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: RexDrax is the single funkiest pimp on GD

Grimble is his bitch.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:00   #4
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

ROFL

Oh my adoring fans. Whenever you guys are in Winnipeg I shall ensure that my personal private collection is avaliable for your pleasure.

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:01   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

eh?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:03   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: RexDrax is the single funkiest pimp on GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
Whenever you guys are in Winnipeg I shall ensure that my personal private collection is avaliable for your pleasure.

-RexDrax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Grimble is his bitch.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:03   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
eh?
This might explain things better

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:16   #8
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
EXTRA PROPS IF YOU CAN GET RECENT PICS
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:21   #9
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

It has been a while since the last cool chap visited our forums.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:22   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
are you sure you werent in grand theft auto : vice city ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:24   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get a cadillac
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:26   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
are you sure you werent in grand theft auto : vice city ?
ROFL, thats what my colleagues at work tell me. Havent played that game so cant comment but yeah sometimes when the alarms go off in the parking lot they come to me and such. :P

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:27   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

RexDrax is a MOVIE STAR !!!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:34   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
DM is a Movie Star too.

Cocoon i think it was called.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:51   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The full afro is better than the 'tower' afro.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:56   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
DM is a Movie Star too.

You were quite superb in LOTR. The beard, the accent, the axe wielding, the funny lines, all good. However, the references to you being tossed were a bit much...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:06   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You were quite superb in LOTR. The beard, the accent, the axe wielding, the funny lines, all good. However, the references to you being tossed were a bit much...
And he didn't get to wear a kilt. Auch!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:28   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
This is where i dont mention the fact you did a sequel under the Pseudonym "Don Ameche" and you dont mention the fact i did two more films with the same character.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:29   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Speaking of Dons, don_aman.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:29   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
And he didn't get to wear a kilt. Auch!
SCHTOP!

WHAT ARE YOU DOINGK?

DUTCH PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE FUN OF FILMS WHEN THERE ARE NO BIG DUTCH MOVIE STARS!

THIS PISSTAKE ISH NOT READY YET!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:32   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Speaking of Dons, don_aman.
Don_Aman was a flash , funky , flava filled Pimp?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:35   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
DUTCH PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE FUN OF FILMS WHEN THERE ARE NO BIG DUTCH MOVIE STARS!
Famke Janssen.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:37   #23
Weeks
Banned

Dutch people are .
For some reason i think they're all homosexuals though.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:40   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Famke Janssen.
T&A gets you everywhere in Hollywood.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:42   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
T&A gets you everywhere in Hollywood.
Fine, fine.

Sean Connery.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 04:07   #26
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
EXTRA PROPS IF YOU CAN GET RECENT PICS
How about some new years and december party picts. Added 3 new picts to the website. Hope you enjoy it. If I get permission from all the other people I might post the link here if you guys want. But enjoy

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 04:26   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
How about some new years and december party picts. Added 3 new picts to the website. Hope you enjoy it. If I get permission from all the other people I might post the link here if you guys want. But enjoy
Damn that is one fine lookin ho

I hope youre sampling the goods beforehand by pullin up to the bumper and smackin that monkey good!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:14   #28
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wich one?

***both***

Answear shockar!
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 16:16   #29
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who the hell is RexDrax?

Who the hell is RexDrax?

ps. Who the **** is RexDrax?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:35   #30
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Or RexDrax is my gimmick.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:40   #31
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
Who the hell is RexDrax?

Who the hell is RexDrax?

ps. Who the **** is RexDrax?
I am RexDrax. No gimmick or anything. Just coz I have 200 posts or something dont assume I am someone else

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:43   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

rex! you're coming to toronto right? :P
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:46   #33
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
rex! you're coming to toronto right? :P
So far its a go. I am cumming for sure :eek:

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:03   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

RexDrax? Shit I've been reading that as Ginger Spice for two years.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:04   #35
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hurray \o/
do we get to touch the 'fro?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:36   #36
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
RexDrax? Shit I've been reading that as Ginger Spice for two years.
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hurray \o/
do we get to touch the 'fro?
Well I might have to trim a few inches off it depending on what sort of jobs I apply for. I graduate this semester so will see, but yeah you can touch the fro. Its a great conversation starter and such

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:45   #37
Aryn
Happy

yay :P
gl with the jobsearch then
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:29   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
DM is a Movie Star too.

I LOL'd - literally then
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:46   #39
Aryn
Happy

there's not many of us who'd 'get' that joke though i think
i laughed.. then thought 'omg i'm old' then thought 'wow dm is really old' :\
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 09:04   #40
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

he prolly read it as reddrax