User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 4 Jan 2018, 06:22   #1
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road
VGN Recruitment Round 75

The Vengeance (VGN) Alliance: Round 75 - Echoes of Eternity

Motto: "It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees".

Standing Orders: Let us all have a great active round kicking the shit out of those retals

Communications: Telegram #VGN and IRC #VGN on netgamers

History:
Vengeance [VGN] has roots that go back to Round 1 with Dominion that in Round 2 became a wing of The Empire [TE] under the name of Ultra Violence [UV]. In Round 8 UV and Black Death [BD] became Violent Death [VD], which was renamed Vengeance in the next round. Vengeance has mostly been in the top 10 throughout its history, in Round 22 we took top spot. We pride ourselves of Retaling Attackers and sucking up fleets of Alliances who get on our bad side. AKA We are the Feisty Bunch. There will always be incoming, Question is "How Are You Going To Respond?".

We would like to Formally invite active feisty players to join VGN Alliance for a great community playing a war game for fun. Come join us on a Big Bash...

Mail or Apply in game or come chat with us on Telegram using this Link: https://t.me/joinchat/EK1F1w-WerIhDH7O8wAQlw

Come join us on the battlefield!

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN

Last edited by M3dicMan; 5 Jan 2018 at 02:52.
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2018, 22:34   #2
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: VGN Recruitment Round 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3dicMan View Post
In Round 16 (I think) UV and Black Death [BD] became Violent Death [VD], which was renamed Vengeance in the next round.
Round 8 - but you were close . VGN's first round was R9.

(This is the third (or fourth) time I've had to post this correction. I do wish you'd update your internal records).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105

Last edited by ArcChas; 4 Jan 2018 at 22:45.
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2018, 02:53   #3
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Round 8 - but you were close . VGN's first round was R9.

(This is the third (or fourth) time I've had to post this correction. I do wish you'd update your internal records).
I thank you for bringing this to my attention. First time I had seen this post myself. It's been corrected.

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2018, 19:05   #4
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

No problem. I'm glad I could help.

I was a member of BD at the time and stayed with VGN until the end of R30 (April 2009) - almost seven years in total.

Happy times.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 01:45   #5
Whimsical

Whimsical is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: VGN Recruitment Round 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
No problem. I'm glad I could help.

I was a member of BD at the time and stayed with VGN until the end of R30 (April 2009) - almost seven years in total.

Happy times.
Jesus Charles, I was wondering if you'd kicked the bucket yet. You dropped off google for a few years. Cheers =)
Whimsical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 22:14   #6
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Hi Reycov. Fancy you finding your way (back) here. :-}

Last edited by ArcChas; 24 Sep 2018 at 20:32.
Unread 25 Sep 2018, 19:43   #7
Lex
Printer

Lex is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck guys - Glad to see its still going strong.

Lexmark