User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: PICK SOME!!!
Masters of Disguise 2 4.35%
Rising Empire 3 6.52%
Destiny Awaits 4 8.70%
Perfect Storm 4 8.70%
Plight of the Pilot 4 8.70%
Seeds of Evil 1 2.17%
Blood and Plunder 4 8.70%
Eye for an Eye 18 39.13%
The Gifts of Enemies 5 10.87%
Deceit Brings Danger 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 1 May 2017, 14:20   #1
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Round 72 Name Poll

Pick a few of your favorites
Unread 1 May 2017, 16:01   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 72 Name Poll

But we can only pick one!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 May 2017, 20:27   #3
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
But we can only pick one!
Clearly Fiery broke the "Pick-a-few" option

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Unread 1 May 2017, 21:02   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round 72 ruined. Thanks, Fiery!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 May 2017, 23:38   #5
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Round 72 ruined. Thanks, Fiery!
I nominate that as new round name choice: "Round 72: Ruined, Thanks Fiery"

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Unread 2 May 2017, 03:12   #6
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

@Mz
I apologize for messing up the poll options. I am clearly lacking poll skills. In an effort to redeem myself, I shall nag Appocomaster into restarting the welcome to the forum thread where everyone that posted got those lovely free fifteen roids.

@Recluse
Sorry, round 72 name suggestions are no longer being taken. Maybe next round!
Unread 7 May 2017, 07:53   #7
Pointy

Pointy is an unknown quantity at this point

Will the winner get a mail? How does it work?)
Unread 7 May 2017, 16:06   #8
Fiery
PA Team

I suppose you can have an email. I already added the credit to your account.
Unread 7 May 2017, 18:33   #9
Pointy

Pointy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers i didt know if it was mine or someone els so was curious) ty for ur time)
Unread 19 May 2017, 22:49   #10
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Darkness in the dark

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Unread 20 May 2017, 05:46   #11
imagination

imagination is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery View Post
@mz
i shall nag appocomaster into restarting the welcome to the forum thread where everyone that posted got those lovely free fifteen roids.
ivwnwhrr
Unread 26 May 2017, 01:06   #12
gallzilla

gallzilla is an unknown quantity at this point

hehehe
Closed Thread