User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:42   #1
[SICK^Death]

[SICK^Death] is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolute

This thread i feel is a little overdue considering we are already public but better late than never.
i am pleased to announce a new allience that has been formed its name, Absolute

we are a not a reformed allience or a BG turned into an allience we are a brand new allience with a blank slate and what we hope will be a good new round in front of us and i hope that people wont form an opinion of us before we have a chance to show everyone what we are about and what we can do as has happened with alliences in the past. we wish every existing allience and every player good luck and a good round.

a note about me - alot of you will know me alot will not either way i ask for a clean slate for me as well as my allience in the past i have been short tempered and generally a t**t mainly due to real life issues i dont want sympaphy but i do want to apologise to all those i have taken things out on, now i have sorted myself out in real life, im level headed and i have a new goal with absolute and its success.

i wont go off into a boring speech anymore than this because i know most of you wont want to read it all nor will i name all of our command here because i would like to encourage you all to come and visit us in #absolute and find out for yourself, we dont bite too much so come and say hi

oh and i apologise for my bad spelling and grammer im quite badly dyslexic i just hope you can excuse it
[SICK^Death] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:45   #2
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Re: Absolute

Good luck folks.
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:45   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SICK^Death]
oh and i apologise for my bad spelling and grammer im quite badly dyslexic i just hope you can excuse it
np, I'm dyslesbian aswell

btw.. good luck m8 =)
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:47   #4
AcidRain

AcidRain is an unknown quantity at this point

Sexeh
Not even a mighty warrior can brake a frail arrow when it is multiplied and supported by its fellows. As long as you brothers support one another and render assistance to one another, your enemies can never gain the victory over you. But if you fall away from each other your enemy can brake you like frail arrows, one at a time.
AcidRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:49   #5
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

gl SICK, and remember no attacking Zo0fies planet

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:50   #6
[SICK^Death]

no worries zo0f i wont

/me cov ops zo0f
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 18:52   #7
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

As HC i would like to point out that Absolute will be bringing quite a lot of challenges onto the game, and as SD said we are not coming from any reformed alliances.

This alliance is brand new, for friends with friends.
We expect to do nothing of what we shall take shame of ourselves (except bashing a few planets and raping them ... )

So i proclaim #absolute as our public channel.
Do come around and pay us a visit (if you havent already done so).

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 19:03   #8
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Cannot wait to get going this should be fun.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 19:30   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As one of the HC has crap smilies in his sig, i hereby pronounce Absolute condemned to failure.
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 20:11   #10
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As one of the HC has crap smilies in his sig, i hereby pronounce Absolute condemned to failure.

10/10 for constructive retoric lokken

best of luck to u ... new blood is allways a good thing.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 20:29   #11
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck next rnd
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 20:57   #12
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, seems ok, Good Luck and my best wishes for the upcoming round.

I'll only ask that, if you kick asses for the next 2 rounds, please do not become a gaming community and leave the game.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2004, 21:23   #13
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

rah

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:35   #14
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Besides that half the post is about SD himself (yawn), looking at the HC of Absolute, I'm guessing a folding of this alliance somewhere about 3/4th of next round. I mean seriously, if they make SD responsible for posting utter crap and PR, what other mistakes will they make (or have they made?).

Good luck anyways,
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:44   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck to you and all
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:44   #16
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good luck.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:44   #17
Axis_WLF

We'll manage
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:45   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

GL you'll need it
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 00:46   #19
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

hmm, luck isnt involved in this, but i guess, they will need around 2 or 3 rounds to win a round if they are consistent and if everyone of the HC at the top of the alliance will learn from their previous Mistakes in their old alliances, i think they can do it, they have all some kind of experiences, bad or good.

But if they will go thru round12? time will tell.
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 01:30   #20
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Outh is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck to Absolute and you SD
Round 2 24:13:06 - BlueTubas
Round 3 21:12:13 - BlueTubas
Round 4 65:18:11 - NoS/LuX
Round 5 10:18:20 - Wolfpack
Round 6 36:18:13 - Wolfpack
Round 7 34:18:09 - Fury
Round 8 37:06:08 - Fury
Round 9 14:07:02 - Wolfpack
Round 9,5 19:09:03/23:10:11 - Wolfpack
Round 10 05:05:06 - Wolfpack
Round 10.5 01:10:04 - Wolfpack
Round 11 01:06:09 - Wolfpack

community initiative - join #PA

Last edited by Outh; 26 Sep 2004 at 10:59.
Outh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 01:36   #21
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Hi SD!
Good luck mate
And remember, i still own you

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 02:09   #22
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you shouldnt wish good luck to SD but to absolute ;p
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 02:55   #23
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

They allready have the players to win. Now they need to get a political team on its feet and a military team that get the full potential out of its members!

Time will tell if you succeed! :-)
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 03:00   #24
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Due to the personal abuse and slander I've recieved from several HC and members over previous rounds, I hereby declare war on Absolute.

Good luck in round 12, I'd hate to be at war with me :(
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 03:14   #25
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I guess that settles where my R12 waves will be comming from, *sigh*

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 04:47   #26
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

New Alliance???!!! I'll see you on irc!! Good luck!!!!!
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 06:14   #27
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you're all ground into a fine dust by alliances no one's ever heard of before.
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 06:38   #28
Axis_WLF

kinky
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 08:26   #29
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol amuses me.. i see once again my post has bin removed for defending the alliance that has bin slandard by certain members here. Xto you have made so far 3 sarcastic comments in a total of 3 threads about this allie, and i notice even though one thread was removed the other is still standing and your comment is still here even though mine was removed. So you can declare war and ill be right there to fight you back

Btw i wondered how long it wud take jester to appear.. But thank you for the people who are actually wishing us luck and not showing complete disrespect.

Btw can sumone a MOD or anyone please answer why my post was removed about Lokken about his avatar but the origonal post by lokken is still here saying this:

'As one of the HC has crap smilies in his sig, i hereby pronounce Absolute condemned to failure.'

I think there is somthoing going on here a little biased wudnt you agree?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 08:31   #30
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Btw i wondered how long it wud take jester to appear.
Your caring warms my heart.

Edit: learn to use the PM feature.

Last edited by Jester; 26 Sep 2004 at 08:43.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 08:37   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

i always try

Edit: I preffer to not cover things up

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 26 Sep 2004 at 09:46.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 09:37   #32
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

GL New team!
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 10:37   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
They allready have the players to win. Now they need to get a political team on its feet and a military team that get the full potential out of its members!

Time will tell if you succeed! :-)
alot alliances had the members. Just look at Phraktos r10.5, they had like all the top members from other alliances yet they didn't really do much with it.

gl though Absolute and SD, if you do this right you can pull it off but well, we all know how you can be from time to time, my padawan

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 12:02   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Assassin fails the AD test
Fernando passes with flying colours.

Well done, Fernando.
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 13:32   #35
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
alot alliances had the members. Just look at Phraktos r10.5, they had like all the top members from other alliances yet they didn't really do much with it.
Indeed.
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 13:44   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i bet if you say 2 bad words about this alliance they'll haunt you down tho(((
let's try

SD and assassin
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 14:16   #37
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
*Cough* Leadership *Cough*

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 14:27   #38
helGn
The viking

helGn is an unknown quantity at this point

We Roxor!!! Hrhrhhr
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 15:49   #39
[SICK^Death]

thanks to all who have supported or are supporting us as for the flame, it happens i didnt expect this thread to avoid it but im not going to rise to it i will simply say good luck to you in the round and i hope we can prove the critics wrong

win or lose absolute will at least give it a shot i cant say if we are worthy neither can anyone else, only time can tell
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 16:05   #40
TheRat
Retired

Due to recent events I now join XtoTheZ in his crusade. Know that this has nothing to to with most HC, especially not SD which I find to be an honorable man (from what I have experienced at least).

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 16:19   #41
TheRat
Retired

Ok, not being completely fair. I now declare war on 3 members of absolute, on in particulare. That one knows how you are, the other two prolly will find out.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 16:23   #42
Axis_WLF

cool should be fun
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 16:29   #43
[SICK^Death]

thanx for the correction TheRat goodluck mate
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 16:53   #44
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
*Cough* Leadership *Cough*
*cough* BBW *cough*
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 18:04   #45
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck ^_____^
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 18:29   #46
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

some of your members have a good way of dealing with BETA loses

*cough* Cesarion *cough* and ctcp floods, but then if this is the rep and image they want good luck to them...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 18:46   #47
Axis_WLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
some of your members have a good way of dealing with BETA loses

*cough* Cesarion *cough* and ctcp floods, but then if this is the rep and image they want good luck to them...
please show proof so they can get rid of anyone doing anything malicious.
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 19:13   #48
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
please show proof so they can get rid of anyone doing anything malicious.
Quote:
* AcidRain ([email protected]) has joined #absolute
<AcidRain> Commander (6:2:2) so.. Sun, 26 Sep 14:55
<AcidRain> Concidering this is beta I suppose you are testing something.. Would it be how many times you can attack/defend vs. one guy before he gets mad?
<AcidRain>
<AcidRain> Sorry for the spam :O
<VolTage> ahaha
<VolTage> :P
<Zipper> lol
<Cesarion> rah
<Cesarion> Now Stifler utterly buggerly hates me
<AcidRain> hehe
<AcidRain> well im nr 1 in launches ffs :O
<Cesarion> <Stifler> You ugly person of a no life. Go away!
<AcidRain> 1 hours without attackig since start
<Cesarion> acid
<Cesarion> shall i flood him again?
<AcidRain> sure :O
<Cesarion> roger
<Cesarion> hahahahaha
<Cesarion> SO owned
<Cesarion> It's strange it's so easy to do attacks on ctcp
<Cesarion> :S
* Axis_WLF (kraq262@axis_wlf.Senior.Officer.of.AbsoluteHQ.org) has joined #absolute
Would you like to ask your members to verify this?
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 19:50   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Xto hacked their server!

(or something)

Who are the HC and stuff then? Or is it all top-secret and we mustn't know in case we form plans to wind you up while you're trying to sort defences?
Kind of like a DOS attack, except it's an ABSOLUTE attack, where we come into your public channel and just make jokes about the alliance... You get so busy kick-banning, you forget your members have incoming.

Win!
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 21:21   #50
Axis_WLF

heh seems that you can ask them that yourself xtoth