User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:55   #1
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
Wait, no defense?

Excuse me if this has been brought up earlier, but what exactly is the reasoning behind turning off the ability to defend in a speed game?
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:21   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Wait, no defense?

To play a game seeing who are the most effective roiders, rather than just the guys with the biggest alliances (r6b) etc
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:22   #3
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

So it's basically an endurance farming contest?
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:00   #4
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Rather than be boring and have people use different races, this will simplify PA by making everyone go Xan.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 16:56   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
To play a game seeing who are the most effective roiders, rather than just the guys with the biggest alliances (r6b) etc
r6b usually aint biggest just most effective ermmm roiders?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 17:27   #6
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

in pure numbers they are the biggest.

3 gals minimum makes them very big in speed round terms.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 18:18   #7
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

spinner had a really good idea about this a while back, with a bit of luck he's implimenting it. in which case the round should be good fun

-mist
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 18:25   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Which is?
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 18:31   #9
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

you'd have to ask him. i'm sure he'd be upset if i stole his thunder

-mist
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 18:38   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:

we've had rounds with less i think atleast equal as the opposition
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:23   #11
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:

For the records.
First speedround(Priv) we had 3 gals, Dragons 4 or 5 and Sad's team had same amount. We where smallest block. We where smallest....

Second speedround(Random) we had 20 guys, recruited 3 guys cause they where good m8's, let all other defect to the loser bg's who took in anyone who would want to defect. Gosu had about 50 people, Teampies around 40. We where smallest....

1st qualifiers, we had 2 pure R6B gals. 20 people, there where 13? Gals in total. R6B did nap, but was as big as Elysium and VsN who also both had 2 gals(If I remember correct)

Final, R6B had 2 pure gals, 1 big napped gal(Dragons), 2 VsN gals where bit long story, the other side had 3 gals minimum at least(9 or 10 gals in final?). At 2nd day, we had only our 2 pure gals left, so again, not the biggest.

So bullshit Forest.. Ask anyone who played a speedround with R6B, we are just 1 BIG FAT ROIDING machine... Since the first speedround we played together, till the last one we will.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:24   #12
Forest

Then maybe before the end is near, I will put a team together to take on R6B.

If they dont cry.

/me has memeories of being kicked form r6b for hitting a r6b member in a round that r6b insisted they werent playing (Lo Desse) (was worth killing him for though
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:29   #13
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

No, you where kicked for attacking Desse, who you agreed not to attack in the first speedround. Since this could cause problems to play together during the round you will play with R6B(Hard to trust someone who backstabbed you 2 weeks ago), I kicked you, and not a m8 i've been playing with since R7/8.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:37   #14
Forest

You stated r6b wouldnt play that round, therefor i was free to hit any target my gal saw fit.

The fact we outmanouvered Desse's gal political shows the shortcomings.

I may decide to prove it, I may not, but for now, I aint gonna sit here and argue about something that I have proved myslef in round after round.
Its geekish.

NN
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 22:09   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

you draw the line at being a geek THERE???

Forest.... the coffee is calling you, wake up..... it smells good.....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote