User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:34   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Lupine Crux: official statement to all those who ridicule us on the forums

We would appreciate it if you could refrain from ridiculing us, as we (until recently) has showed little hostility towards any of you. We are infact a serious alliance, which is growing into a close group of friends who share more than the fact that we play planetarion. We are concerned by how readiy you have mocked us, not because you are mocking our alliance but because you have been mocking what is esentially a new alliance (we have undergone alot of interal changes and our ideals have chaged as has our name). We are concerend that you may treat other alliances in this manner, which to be honest is not welcoming, which may lead new players to leave the game. We are also concerned by the way in which some players treat newbies as second class citizens within the comunity as this will not help the player base increase. We would also like to inform you that no matter how much you ridicule us we will not leave the game, or break apart. We are not directly hostile to any one at this current point in time, we have issues with a few alliances which i would love to be able to resolve peacefully but sadly they have shown no interest in doing so, which is the reason that we started our anti 1up campaign, we want the game to be fun, interesting and welcoming to players of all standards and we hope you all do aswell.

I would like to request we all have a fresh start and try to work together to increase the number of players in the game.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:38   #2
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: Lupine Crux: official statement to all those who ridicule us on the forums

We don't mock your alliance, we mock your idiot behaviour on the boards.
and keep it up, I'm getting bored again
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:38   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

let's just hug and get over it then
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:41   #4
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's the real sevrok... I demand he be returned at ince!!

Nova
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:44   #5
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

ok guys, i know we don't like the guy, but did someone really have to hax0r his account and force him to go back on everything he just said instead of his past "OMFG DIE MOFO'S DIE" posts
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:45   #6
Sevrok

I am the real sevrok, i admit i have made some posts that werent serious before now however i wil not be making such posts again.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:46   #7
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
I am the real sevrok, i admit i have made some posts that werent serious before now however i wil not be making such posts again.

Will the real Slim Sevrok please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:47   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Incase you didn't know the orginal post by Sevrok read something like "YOU GUYS BETTER **** OFF AS WE'RE GOING TO **** YOU UP" this is much nicer though Sevrok. So does your challenge of a fight still stand

Quote:
i tell you want hicks lets forget about me kicking your ass in game why dont we meet up and i'll kick you head in!
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:47   #9
Sevrok

No one hacked my account. We will still attack if provoked (or if you have too many roids for your score), but we wish to ensure the game is enjoyable for all those who play.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:47   #10
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Let's just assume that you are the *real* sevrok, what changed? You got your lithium from the doc? You got laid?

I am refraining from saying you changed from the better yet, since I don't honestly believe people change their personality overnight, much less in a few minutes.

Nova
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:48   #11
Vanquisher
heh

Vanquisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that's just rudeness
Vanquisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:49   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe he put on the latest Linkin Park release Nova
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:49   #13
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

careful hicks, sevrok had a troubled past and is at boarding school, dont make him get all hogwarts on your ass!
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:50   #14
Vanquisher
heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Maybe he put on the latest Linkin Park release Nova

Or an old Westlife song
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:51   #15
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

can u imagine the psychological damage it must have done sevrok when bryan left!

explains so much
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:52   #16
Vanquisher
heh

Bryan was proper l33t though
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:52   #17
Sevrok

Nothing changed, i was posting the way i was before because i was sick of you guys ridiculing myself and my alliance continually, however i decided a better way to stop that would be for me to stop making posts that werent serious. I have made serious posts before but people thought i wasnt being serious, as the supreme comander of my alliance it is essential that i am seen to be serious.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:53   #18
Vanquisher
heh

I don't really think many people see you as being serious tbh, 'specially after the "DIE ****ERS DIE!!!"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:54   #19
Vasquez
-Retard-

Quote:
as the supreme comander of my alliance it is essential that i am seen to be serious.
that very sentance is the archetypal reason that we mock you, get over urself and the lupine crux and u will be able to get along much better!

"It is White"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:55   #20
Vasquez
-Retard-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquisher
Bryan was proper l33t though
he was the nuts, big man, big hair big wife

just big

"It is White"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:56   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Nobody is making fun of your alliance, just for the simple fact that it's totally insignificant, however, you are acting like a complete tossbag over here so you get pointed and laughed at. Why are you so surprised?

Again I would like to ask without offense intended, how old are you ?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:00   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Silver is right, do you see everyone making fun of alliances like LoDoom ? No because they don't come on the forums banging on about how they're one of the "big players" in the game and how everyone should respect them, the reason everyone makes of your alliance Sevrok is simply because your in it.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:02   #23
Sevrok

Sorry but to be honest i am trying to presnt the best posible image of both my self and my alliance members, i am not being overly serious in doing so, i just felt it would benefit them if i didnt make so many posts that werent serious. i am sorry if you think i need to get over myself and my alliance, because quite simply i am trying my hardest to be civil and adult at the moment and yet there are those of you who still find it necessary to ridicule me. silver i am 18.
we know we are not excessivly big players, but we are a mid sized alliance.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:05   #24
Vasquez
-Retard-

then accept the fact that u r not even a millionth as good as u say u r and start acting like it, people latched onto the lying of ur history and in case u cudnt tell, 90% of the people here have lives revolving around past planetarion glory days.

forget ur glorious past, ur now a 30 member alliance with the average score that a team of trained squirrels could beat, do somethin bout that rather than posting on here!

"It is White"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:06   #25
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

*sniff*

Smells like troll...

"The best possible image of both my self and my alliance members" ...

That concept went down with the whole "DIE MOFO" act.

Nova
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:11   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Great, now I have to take his side, as he's not being a total moron.
He's running a 40 member alliance, yes it's no where near a top alliance currently, but everyone has to start out somewhere.
Despite all the crap he's said in the past, he's still set up a small/medium size alliance that's here to play just like the rest of you.
Who cares if their average isn't near the top alliances, they're just starting out.
Maybe in time he'll learn the game and Lupine Crux might do well, maybe it will desolve this round (likely if we keep doing what we're doing to him).

I'm bored, so please flame me for this, I got nothing better to do the rest of the afternoon and I don't wanna cut the lawn!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:20   #27
Sevrok

i know the comand team wont dissolve, and afew of the members seem to want to stay with us, so we most likely wont disolve. I have got a pretty decent grasp of the game at the moment all be it not as good a grasp as the players who havent missed rounds. And our average cant be expected to be any way near that of a top ranking alliance, because we wont get the elite players who bring in the extremely high scores until we are a top ranking alliance, but what we lack in score and skill we make up for in determination, and when it comes down to it thats all we need, we can just keep modifying and trying new stratagies until we get it right, which we are doing continually.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:22   #28
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Psi you spastic I hate you die die die ! That ok ?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:32   #29
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Good Luck and Have Fun.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:10   #30
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

gg nextmap.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:14   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Great, now I have to take his side, as he's not being a total moron.
He's running a 40 member alliance, yes it's no where near a top alliance currently, but everyone has to start out somewhere.
Despite all the crap he's said in the past, he's still set up a small/medium size alliance that's here to play just like the rest of you.
Who cares if their average isn't near the top alliances, they're just starting out.
Maybe in time he'll learn the game and Lupine Crux might do well, maybe it will desolve this round (likely if we keep doing what we're doing to him).

I'm bored, so please flame me for this, I got nothing better to do the rest of the afternoon and I don't wanna cut the lawn!

I agree...
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:34   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just quickly before I go.

1) If you (namely sevrok) feels anyone is actively pursuing you solely to flame your posts that can be stopped with a minimal amount of effort.

2) You should understand that many people invest a lot of time in this game and your previous actions were not looked upon kindly. For them to take you seriously you will have to display a better comprehension of the PA universe, and what posting on an online forum requires.

3) Would all the idiots with nothing to fill the time in between ticks try to put slightly more effort than that of a dying spasticated donkey with four brain-cells into their posts.

4) And finally would everyone please recognise that replying to morons with no actual point gives them credit.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:38   #33
Sevrok

I understand my previous actions were not apreciated, this is why i am acting slightly more adult about my posts. It is simply and effort to try and make up for my previouse behaviour as well as better my reputation on the forums.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:46   #34
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

I disagree totaly with Psi_k showing bad leadership skills nor is having digs at 1UP every chance that he gets is also not the way to go lets face he has done everything incorrectly.
Before running you must learn to walk & since servok is trying to run & can't exactly manage it so you will be mocked until you can provide the goods there is no point starting on the big boys 1UP doesn't care about Lupine Crux
The whole thing about 1UP mocking you it wasn't just us it was alot of alliances to start on a alliance cos they said something is quite sad rather than getting on your high horse why not prove us wrong wouldn't that be the sensable thing to do surely.
Your behaviour on the forum today has been quite shocking & you telling people about your RL problems will not help matters as your a leader & leaders don't get pitty i'm afraid if your not looking for pitty well fair enough leave us the details.
If you notice your one of the only new alliances to be mocked it isn't mocked because you take in alot of new players its mocked because of your attitude towards others.
Ie: lets destroy 1UP..... 1UP could have blocked but you & many other alliances wouldn't stand a chance atleast now all have 100 members we have decided to that the route that isn't cowardly & boring so don't you think its about time to thank 1up for this sure to be fun round.
Thanks,
Vir ps: hope you can learn from what I have told you & if you need help you can always ask i'm sure someone would help along the way
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:30   #35
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
We would appreciate it if you could refrain from ridiculing us, as we (until recently) has showed little hostility towards any of you. We are infact a serious alliance, which is growing into a close group of friends who share more than the fact that we play planetarion. We are concerned by how readiy you have mocked us, not because you are mocking our alliance but because you have been mocking what is esentially a new alliance (we have undergone alot of interal changes and our ideals have chaged as has our name). We are concerend that you may treat other alliances in this manner, which to be honest is not welcoming, which may lead new players to leave the game. We are also concerned by the way in which some players treat newbies as second class citizens within the comunity as this will not help the player base increase. We would also like to inform you that no matter how much you ridicule us we will not leave the game, or break apart. We are not directly hostile to any one at this current point in time, we have issues with a few alliances which i would love to be able to resolve peacefully but sadly they have shown no interest in doing so, which is the reason that we started our anti 1up campaign, we want the game to be fun, interesting and welcoming to players of all standards and we hope you all do aswell.

I would like to request we all have a fresh start and try to work together to increase the number of players in the game.
Your on your private alliance forum you claimed youve had plans to "infiltrate" and destroy 1up, for quite some time. So really, i think that gives at least us the right to flame you

(btw, hows that whole infiltration thing going?)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:40   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i'm wondering how anyone can be a big enough moron to actually put a beta score in his siggie?

is that some sort of gloating over something that should only be seen as a test? (in this case prolly only 21 people joined in)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:42   #37
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I've ended up first place in a beta once duder!

ps
My (ex)girlfriend left me some days after my pathetic session of playing a beta round for 2.5 days without sleep :P
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:48   #38
Sevrok

Our plans to infiltrate 1up and destroy 1up were forumlated after a threat was made to us by a 1up player, and they are plans which i can instigate when i wish to. 1up's flaming of my posts and posts related to my alliance actually lead to those plans being formulated, and just so you know i know that every one who wants to can read those forums, so the information i place there is never complete. The infiltration is going fine, i have the coords for some 1up spies in my hands. Tis what you must remember is that 1up flamed posts related to my alliance which provoked us, before you started flaming us were as unconcerned with you as you are with. We still are, we have plans at the ready should they need to be implimented, but we have lots of plans ready to implimented so what does it mater that we have plans related to your alliance, we have plans related to several other alliances as well, we are not hostile to any of them, but we have plans which can be implimented if necessary. It is peace time right now and we are using it to prepare for any wars which may come our way.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 20:09   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you wish to spy on GLX, Sevrok, drop me a PM. I'm your man.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 20:29   #40
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Our plans to infiltrate 1up and destroy 1up were forumlated after a threat was made to us by a 1up player, and they are plans which i can instigate when i wish to. 1up's flaming of my posts and posts related to my alliance actually lead to those plans being formulated, and just so you know i know that every one who wants to can read those forums, so the information i place there is never complete. The infiltration is going fine, i have the coords for some 1up spies in my hands. Tis what you must remember is that 1up flamed posts related to my alliance which provoked us, before you started flaming us were as unconcerned with you as you are with. We still are, we have plans at the ready should they need to be implimented, but we have lots of plans ready to implimented so what does it mater that we have plans related to your alliance, we have plans related to several other alliances as well, we are not hostile to any of them, but we have plans which can be implimented if necessary. It is peace time right now and we are using it to prepare for any wars which may come our way.
long winded arent you?

btw, ignorant != unconcerned.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:56   #41
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Green looks like a threat, you should hit him.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:08   #42
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Grey will win if you don't take Europe off him next turn
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:16   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Grey will win if you don't take Europe off him next turn
Shush yellow.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:24   #44
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Don't make me do the girlfriend excuse cause I'm losing again
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 02:47   #45
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

The best way not to get ridiculed mate is to either don't speak on the forums, or make unbiased sensible comments which are hard to dispute, and by getting yourself in flame wars with pritty much everybody aint helping your alliance.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 05:49   #46
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
I disagree totaly with Psi_k showing bad leadership skills nor is having digs at 1UP every chance that he gets is also not the way to go lets face he has done everything incorrectly.
Do the old school Fury's remember my anti-Fury fun?
Trust me, it can work, and it gets you 'known' which Servok now is
Quote:
Before running you must learn to walk & since servok is trying to run & can't exactly manage it so you will be mocked until you can provide the goods there is no point starting on the big boys 1UP doesn't care about Lupine Crux
He tried running, and fell on his face, he's back to walking quickly now.
At least he knows he messed up, and now trying to learn from it
Quote:
The whole thing about 1UP mocking you it wasn't just us it was alot of alliances to start on a alliance cos they said something is quite sad rather than getting on your high horse why not prove us wrong wouldn't that be the sensable thing to do surely.
No one was really mocking his 'alliance' just him for being a twit.
He's 'currently' not acting like a moron, and he should keep this up if he wants to ever be more then just someone to mock
Quote:
Your behaviour on the forum today has been quite shocking & you telling people about your RL problems will not help matters as your a leader & leaders don't get pitty i'm afraid if your not looking for pitty well fair enough leave us the details.
Who cares?
Quote:
If you notice your one of the only new alliances to be mocked it isn't mocked because you take in alot of new players its mocked because of your attitude towards others.
Ie: lets destroy 1UP..... 1UP could have blocked but you & many other alliances wouldn't stand a chance atleast now all have 100 members we have decided to that the route that isn't cowardly & boring so don't you think its about time to thank 1up for this sure to be fun round.
Thank 1up for a fun round? Twat off
Quote:
Thanks,
Vir ps: hope you can learn from what I have told you & if you need help you can always ask i'm sure someone would help along the way
Personally, I wouldn't be trying to learn anything from you, as you really didn't give him any good information what so ever, nor lead him in any particular direction.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 09:15   #47
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Your anti Fury "fun" was about as effective as Sevrok's anti 1up "fun" is and just as embarassing for your alliance.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 14:49   #48
Sevrok

Hicks, i hate to have to say this but you seem to just run around flamming every one who dissagree's with you, may i suggest to you that it would be better to maturely disscuss things with other people rather than just respon with a mindless thread that has no point what so ever?
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 14:51   #49
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I'm too lazy to read through this thread & its replies, so I'll just post something that I think is relevant;

(...)

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:29   #50
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Your anti Fury "fun" was about as effective as Sevrok's anti 1up "fun" is and just as embarassing for your alliance.
In R7, I was asked to join both alliances(Legion/Fury) to smooth of the titans vs the rest issues in my gal.
I never did.
And everyone knew it was simply board spam.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]