User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:31   #1
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Forgot my login name

Ever since I started round 2 I've had chax as my nick, forum name, login name and every other round even my ruler name.

Now there is a block on having same ruler name as login name, fine ok whatever. Since you can change ruler name in game that is easily solved. (I think, didn't test as I couldn't use chax as login anyway)

Because there is also a minimum 5 chars for login name. The signup page says max 10, but once you sign up with 4 it tells you 5-10. Personally I think a minimum of 5 is daft, but at least list 5-10 as the limit on signup page instead of just max 10.

So I signed up with another login name and guess what, I can't remember it.

So now I'm just taking up space in the universe. How long til I'm autodeleted and can start a new account?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:48   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Forgot my login name

Does entering your email address in the "forgot password" box not also email you your username?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:19   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why didn't you just sign up as chax1?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:55   #4
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

why not just look in ur mail or as SYMM (lo btw ) use the "forgotten password" link

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:25   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Stupidity is an art form .
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:26   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

or contact an admin such as myself and we can help you out
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 17:36   #7
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

or maybe he doesnt care and just teasing all of you?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 18:35   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

versatility is useful.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 23:52   #9
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

It just doesn't feel like my account when I can't use my username.
All of last round every time I went to the login page I double clicked the username box and chax came up and then I had to go back and manually enter 'spinner' into the box.
I shoulda chosen spinner again this round I guess.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 01:29   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
It just doesn't feel like my account when I can't use my username.
lmao is this a joke?
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 01:39   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
lmao is this a joke?
Is your sig a joke?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 02:36   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Is your sig a joke?
I feel the need to post at this juncture.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 02:37   #13
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

yo chax, you made the exact same thread prior to last round fs.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 03:35   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

While others tried to say it subtlety I'll go for the blunt approach, Chax has had a greater impact on this game than any pathetic NoS/FAnG BCs or PA Team/Forum cretins ever will, keep you crap comments to yourself, Chax > You even when he is moaning
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 17:06   #15
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

why didnt you just use chaxchax
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 19:40   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My login name is "Spinner"...
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 20:06   #17
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

your irc quit msg and this...heh

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 23:31   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
your irc quit msg heh
Care to enlighten us?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 00:16   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
My login name is "Spinner"...
isnt telling someone your login name a deletable offence?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 01:16   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
isnt telling someone your login name a deletable offence?
Really?

Dunno, could be I guess...
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:39   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no but its enough to make me start grumbling. when it comes with password , you`re in trouble
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:42   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

besides, tomkat, your login name aint spinner :P
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 04:53   #23
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
The edit button is pretty useful, don't you* think?

* I'd PM, but explaining context is a bitch.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 10:13   #24
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
He probably ment one of them is

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 14:46   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

this is so PD matherial.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 15:37   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
this is so PD matherial.
That would be why its on PD then.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 16:54   #27
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
That would be why its on PD then.
shesh you sure do get 'em here dont you JC?
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:15   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Chax, didn't we go over this a few rounds ago?
I can't use Psi either
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:37   #29
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Chax, didn't we go over this a few rounds ago?
I can't use Psi either
But you can use Psi_K surely, that's 5 characters.

And yes I posted about this during PaX when it was first changed, that's when I used spinner as my login name. Last age I use my first name, and I thought I'd used my last name this age but seems I hadn't.

It was a ridiculous constriction then and it's just as ridiculous a constriction now and they should change it because it brings no good at all to the game but it does turn potential customers away.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:39   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
But you can use Psi_K surely, that's 5 characters.
Yes, I can, but I'm not "Psi_K" I'm "Psi" ...
This is the only game I can't strickly use "Psi"
and it's a pissoff
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:44   #31
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point