User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:37   #1
[LoRd]

[LoRd] is an unknown quantity at this point
where there is one...

there are often more.

k, this is me, signing out.

tnx 4 everyting ppl

hf and gl etc etc.
[LoRd] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:22   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: where there is one...

bye etc.

any reasons..got bashed or just bored?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:06   #3
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

bye bye lord
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:50   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Paladin 425
Vanguard 19
Templar 531
Champion 43

At least its a good reason

Don't worry , he does this several times a round. He'll be back in a day or two.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 19:28   #5
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Still crashing fleets LoRd
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 20:30   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

should a poll be started as to when he comes back? or how many times more he quits

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:27   #7
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

/me votes yes to nr1, and 3 to nr 2
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:09   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he will come back he always does :P, wait for him to get the hunger back mwuahah
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:59   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

He's still using his planet and spending money, and he still hangs around on Phraktos server (although not in the main members channel) with a low idle time.
I bet if I attack him, he'll get Phraktos def too. Fun.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 02:13   #10
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
He's still using his planet and spending money, and he still hangs around on Phraktos server (although not in the main members channel) with a low idle time.
I bet if I attack him, he'll get Phraktos def too. Fun.

LOL seems hes a good character but not one id have for my alliance heh
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:45   #11
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Welcome to the ranks of rl... its quite fun :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:59   #12
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

he hasnt quit i hear he applied to MISTU soon after he 'quit'

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:57   #13
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LoRd from Ely? 0_o