User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:09   #51
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Say hello to FAnG`s new friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Yes we have rotten apples but have any of ours been done for computer related crimes?
ok he might not have been arrested but still......
I do not say that TehProphet IS innocent NOR guilty. I simply don't know ALL the facts and I doubt very much you do either And for the quote I just made of you here, 1up also have members suspected for computer related crimes, *cough*r9*cough*.. That's SUSPECTED, not proven guilty, nor innocent. Therefore I'd be very passive with saying "He's guilty eventhough I don't know all facts". (This was just to point on that you're so sure he really did it (I still add that I don't know if he's really innocent or guilty))
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:20   #52
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Which members of 1up are suspected of computer crimes in R9 ? And what were the crimes ?

Also are you incapable of obeying orders ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:29   #53
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You're fully aware of what I'm talking about + there's I never believed it was neccasserely to bring such issues regarding persons onto these forums.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:42   #54
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

hmmm....

I enjoyed myself tremenously reading all this ridiculous hypocrisy. Havn`t had such a good laugh since Sid posted his proposal.
To be honest I didnt even know that TheProphet had applied until all of a sudden Forest started to spam our quakenet channel (which actually has very less to do with what we do in Planetarion), and basically issued the order to decline the application of a guy called TheProphet.
When I pmmed Heartless to ask him to plz let TheProphet join, Forest hadnt even started to threat with all his nice connections to Pa crew, to get our planets monitored, to discredit us in public and rally all his friends bla bla...

Well, sorry guys, if I just gave a single cent for what people like you want and think I could take myself into a funny farm right now.
I can tell you, that TP is being monitored and if WE find him guilty, we`ll deal with that.
But even if the hacker, who infiltrated my IRC network using a bug and the biased Multihunter who closed my planet on behalf of eclipse are shocked enough to post their private chats in the line of their reasong without any fear to ridicule, I´m not impressed just in the slightest way.

Planetarion was never known for his fair or non-cheating community, and a few wannabe sheriffs like Forest wont change that by prostituting themselves to admins and multihunters.
Hoping, that noone notices the little devils-tail between their butt-cheeks they nagging point a finger at the witches and demand their cremation...

Right now I´m unsure whether I should laugh at or pity you...
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:43   #55
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

so in otherwords you can't give names Nadar ?
If you suspect someone of a computer related crime that is related to pa then surely the alliance that contains that person should be made aware so they can monitor the actions of that individual.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:44   #56
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

We do know most of the facts Nadar, most of the evidence has been made publicly available on these forums, as well as TehProphet's side of the story, what is curiously lacking however is any amount of evidence that corroborates TehProphet's claim to his innocence. All we have is his word that HE was actually a victim of having his computer hacked...and was apparent'y unable to unplug the network cable for a week while his computer was being used to hack other people's computers...
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:52   #57
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

no i pitty you leff having known you since r3 back in the good old days when we played along side each other in TRG & having you send me def near enough everyround i have defended FAnG in the past against people calling them cheaters but it remains you got irvine, you had touri & you were aware of his past in ely, now you got tehprophet lets face it it doesn't look good on behalf of your allie no matter what you say.
He shouldn't even be allowed to be on the ng server for breaking the rules.

Rules and policies:
- * This server (qnps.tx.us.netgamers.org) allows bots.
- * DoS attacks, flooding, attacks, takeovers, spamming, or any
- other abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- * Insecure socks will be blocked.
- Breach of policy may result in your temporary/permanent
- removal from this network.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:52   #58
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
so in otherwords you can't give names Nadar ?
If you suspect someone of a computer related crime that is related to pa then surely the alliance that contains that person should be made aware so they can monitor the actions of that individual.
I can give names, but why should I when they know who I mean? I'm never gonna hang out people in the way you guys are doing, never.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:58   #59
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Nadar back up your story if your going to accuse the allie i'm in i would like to know about it either on irc or on the forum not bothered how really or are going with the line we are evil we must hack servers & do dos attacks
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:58   #60
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I can give names, but why should I when they know who I mean? I'm never gonna hang out people in the way you guys are doing, never.
You’re such a noble and good character. I think you are my hero.

And FAnG calling us hypocrites!! The rudeness of some ppl never cease to amaze me.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:09   #61
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
hmmm....

To be honest I didnt even know that TheProphet had applied until all of a sudden Forest started to spam our quakenet channel (which actually has very less to do with what we do in Planetarion), and basically issued the order to decline the application of a guy called TheProphet.
When I pmmed Heartless to ask him to plz let TheProphet join, Forest hadnt even started to threat with all his nice connections to Pa crew, to get our planets monitored, to discredit us in public and rally all his friends bla bla...

I was passing on messages from someone who had left your priv channels in disgust that TP was allowed in. And yes I speak for myself also.

And I certainly did not start to threaten anything about pateam, as I have no official connections with them.
I simply stated that I had spoken with Jolt, and they are legally unable to stop TP from playing.

As far as im concerned, u made ur bed, u go lie in it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:12   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Nadar back up your story if your going to accuse the allie i'm in i would like to know about it either on irc or on the forum not bothered how really or are going with the line we are evil we must hack servers & do dos attacks
The problem is that AD is a 'hangaround' for small pathetic kiddies that only spend their time for flaming, threatening and simply laming. AD isn't a place to discuss this + AD isn't something that's taken seriously.

Now, dinner
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:17   #63
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
The problem is that AD is a 'hangaround' for small pathetic kiddies that only spend their time for flaming, threatening and simply laming. AD isn't a place to discuss this + AD isn't something that's taken seriously.

Now, dinner
To cast out allegations without any proof is flaming and that is what you are doing. We on the other hand are not.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:17   #64
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The problem is that AD is a 'hangaround' for small pathetic kiddies

Hand ur here \0/
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:18   #65
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

what about irc nadar? or can't you give names atm it doesn't look like it to me & many would agree i'm sure of it
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:14   #66
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I was passing on messages from someone who had left your priv channels in disgust that TP was allowed in. And yes I speak for myself also.

And I certainly did not start to threaten anything about pateam, as I have no official connections with them.
I simply stated that I had spoken with Jolt, and they are legally unable to stop TP from playing.

As far as im concerned, u made ur bed, u go lie in it.
Well, if you really had been serious in your efforts against cheating and fairplay, you would have directed me, given me the facts and you know, that I would have listened to that.
Instead you started spamming our channel and kept on by changing your nick after I was forced to set +m to be able to proceed with the meeting.

Your sleazy threats in direct and emotional accusations weren`t meant to change the first impression I had. Like every one else around here you just got your own, selfserving aims and objectives. The only difference is, that you try to give the impression to act for the purpose of "common warfare"
In relation to your latest actions I reason that they dont comply with FAnG`s, so why you dont take off that nimbus, and admit that you are just another cheater, hypocrite and liar like all of us.
Your opinion means as much as a fart in the wind, no matter how noble you might think of yourself.
After you were not able to harm us with your backstabbing last round, you try it by sleeping around in Sid`s corner now. There`s nothing to be said against that, but dont think you can muck us about again.

C´mon, just get my planet closed, if that satisfies your desire for revenge. Just think about a nice story to tell everyone about me...
Ah yeah, and dont forget to give head to phil, then he`ll speed it up for you
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:19   #67
Treveler

Quote:
Well, if you really had been serious in your efforts against cheating and fairplay, you would have directed me, given me the facts and you know, that I would have listened to that.
Instead you started spamming our channel and kept on by changing your nick after I was forced to set +m to be able to proceed with the meeting.

Your sleazy threats in direct and emotional accusations weren`t meant to change the first impression I had. Like every one else around here you just got your own, selfserving aims and objectives. The only difference is, that you try to give the impression to act for the purpose of "common warfare"
In relation to your latest actions I reason that they dont comply with FAnG`s, so why you dont take off that nimbus, and admit that you are just another cheater, hypocrite and liar like all of us.
Your opinion means as much as a fart in the wind, no matter how noble you might think of yourself.
After you were not able to harm us with your backstabbing last round, you try it by sleeping around in Sid`s corner now. There`s nothing to be said against that, but dont think you can muck us about again.

C´mon, just get my planet closed, if that satisfies your desire for revenge. Just think about a nice story to tell everyone about me...
I guess this says it all of what ppl there are in FAnG. Pld etc...
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:34   #68
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Exactly. And this generalisation says quite a lot about you.
Clearleh the world has not enough of such lazy to think small minds yet...
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:44   #69
Treveler

Quote:
Exactly. And this generalisation says quite a lot about you.
Clearleh the world has not enough of such lazy to think small minds yet...
That went a bit over my head. You must be very smart.

It won’t work anymore to hide behind "generalisation" every time we shake our heads in disbelieve of the fang stupidity. Right now you have 91 members who apparently gladly will defend a known hacker. That fact alone says a lot about you.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:49   #70
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Actually we are just 63.

We got 28 Multis.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:51   #71
Treveler

*sigh*
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:43   #72
Forest

Quote:
Heh, u said it.

Quote:
Why would I want to, I have some cheats to kill.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:40   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ekkk yes i know i was being naive by posting that was meant to change the bloody thing but quoted it instead/
Yes we have rotten apples but have any of ours been done for computer related crimes?
ok he might not have been arrested but still......
Hes guilty we all know it what makes it more funny is that forest reported him last round...
.the fact of the matter is that have any 1up members been known to go into rooms spreading trojans? tehprophet has been & hes FAnG now
I can not say we are completely clean but alot of the KNOWN cheaters who applied got anti vouched for cheating by members & command staff so comparing the two alliances would just be wrong as 1up have morals & FAnG just claim too.
How can any FAnG say they are proud to be FAnG when you hear you officers & hcs claim to hate cheaters but yet we have seen touri..... cheat...
I heard FAnG members say that all last round & he ended up with korenchkin in 9.5 & had other accounts in kores gal, Irvine got deleted for having multi accounts which he used to send def to other FAnG members & tehprophet used trojans to gain access to computers which had passwords stored on them, credit card numbers.... & what have you.
So you still gonna compare 1UP or FAnG?
Sid, YOUR boss, claimed himself that there are pple in 1up with a cheating history. YOUR own HC admits they got ex (who says they stopped tbh) cheaters on board. You got pple like Xto, who abused a security bug in our networks and who entered a private domain without ANY permission. That is a computer crime my friend, one he even admitted to himself (I got the log of his convo with Alch, pretty much explains everything).
Yet he's an officer in your alliance. You got enough proven cheaters in your alliance as have other alliances. FAnG has them aswell and when we caught them cheating this round they'll be kicked no doubt. I personally wasn't a fan of recruiting TP but what can I say. Pple like Forest threatened my HC and community senate members (again I got logs to prove this) that he will not only ruin our round but our community if we took him in ...
None of you are clean, if you play with pple like Xto yerself, you"re CONSTANTLY supporting computer crime. Just like TP, not enough evidence was submitted to prove anything.

And you comparisations with terrorists is laughable, this is a stupid game, if you even consider this serious then you can join that club of no-lives who actually think pple give a rats arse when they log off and get on with their real life.

Also, shall I count the mindless, opinionless bandwagon jumpers in this thread? pple like Cypher, who WAS LDK for crying out load, the CHEATING ALLIANCE if you wanna label it like you're doin with FAnG. Some of you play(ed) that other PA clone with Killmark, yet you accuse us for supporting cheaters?

I mean seriously, howmuch of you can claim they have no known cheaters and hackers in their alliance? 1up pple can already rule out themselves for this, same with pple who once were LDK etc ...

tbh, this thread was yet again a poor attempt from 1up members to switch the action from the game to the boards again. I'm saying members of 1up cause I had a nice chat with sid and unlike some of his members, he's not a hypocrit and he atleast knows what's goin on.

I don't believe in "once guilty, guilty for ever". I think you're a pathetic human being if that's your opinion or things. We're not talking about murder, thieft, rape, assault, or fraude ...

off on vacation now so have fun whining on the boards

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:45   #74
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Farming, Multi-ing etc != same level as creating a botnet, spreading trojans though :\

ps. Generalising whole alliances as cheaters is pretty wank heh, no matter who it is, LDK/FAnG etc etc
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:47   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
funny part is, where are happy in fang, we're growing as a community and tbh there isn't the slightest regret I have regarding the community. Do you ever consider I'd give more about your opinion the about fang? I'm happy there, all pple in there are happy, whatever you throw at us or claim, we can't be arsed to actually care about it cause in 5 mins I'll probably be chatting with a FANGer or playing another game with him ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:48   #76
Helix

regarding people flaming FAnG as a whole, I think the fact that only one of their ranks has entered into this thread says a lot about the majority of their players, that most of them have a certain amount of dignity (although whether they were not ordered to do so would have changed anything I do not know).

Regarding myself and my thoughts on TP. I have made it very known of my opinion of him. After having just cleaned 13 viruses off of my computer, I have no patience for people like TP. As far as I am concerned he has alreday been proving guilty last round. He was booted from MISTU, and he was kicked from Netgamers. No evidence has been shown that TP was actually innocent, and therefore until some very convincing evidence is put forth, he will still be the lowest possible slime on the internet in my opinion.

If TP were actually innocent of the accusations against him, it should not be hard to produce some evidence of that, but that has not been the case. All we have are the continual claims of his innocence. Even if he is innocent, I still maintain that he is too damned incompetent to be cleared of his crimes anyways. Letting his computer stay, 1) ON and 2) connected to the internet for a number of days, all the while his computer was hijacked and being used to hack other peoples computers is simply unacceptable. It shows that he really didn't care about what was being done.

A request to FAnG and/or TP, please give me some reason to believe that TP is not guilty of doing what he is "charged" of doing.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:53   #77
Forest

He was in my gal.
I sat in a channel watching him laugh cause he was making ppl's computers do stuff, (such as making FT's cd drawer open and close).
I saw him give out urls repeatedly and deliberetly, and then laugh at the 'stupid pa noobs'

He is guilty.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:58   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
give me some reason to believe that TP is not guilty of doing what he is "charged" of doing.
for what purpose? so you can laugh at it and refuse to believe it? No seriously, you want us to try to convince you? Will you have a complete different unbiassed opinion when my HC tells you why they recruited him? Will you suddenly tell your friends etc to stop jumping the bandwagon etc aswell? Is there a good cause behind your request?

I think the answer on all this is "NO". If you want an explanation, I'd bug my HC about it and hope they have the time and willingness to provide you with an answer, if you don't then my point is proven that you don't really care, but looking for a flame only.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:59   #79
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
funny part is, where are happy in fang, we're growing as a community and tbh there isn't the slightest regret I have regarding the community. Do you ever consider I'd give more about your opinion the about fang? I'm happy there, all pple in there are happy, whatever you throw at us or claim, we can't be arsed to actually care about it cause in 5 mins I'll probably be chatting with a FANGer or playing another game with him ...
The very fact that you reply in this thread proves that you care.

And we have a saying in Norway: "like barn leker best"

I think that suits you perfectly.

But now its time for my saturday night beer.

tata.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:08   #80
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

leff, u say if people hand you evidence you will look at it.

isn't there enough evidence in that other threat?

how much evidence do you want? a police investigation? CIA/FBI?

don't say you'll act on evidence when you obviously don't...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:26   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
leff, u say if people hand you evidence you will look at it.

isn't there enough evidence in that other threat?

how much evidence do you want? a police investigation? CIA/FBI?

don't say you'll act on evidence when you obviously don't...
not a SINGLE piece of evidence is been shown on this thread. No seriously, pple calling him a cheater and telling us he cheated is not evidence. Evidence is something on paper which proves something. None of that has been posted in this thread.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:30   #82
Forest

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ght=theprophet
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:07   #83
Helix

Kjeldoran : I have asked your HC for evidence of innocence, I have even talked to TP and asked him for evidence. I have recieved none. I have stated publicly that I do not know TP as a person, and therefore my opinion of him is based solely upon the actions which I believed he was proved of doing before. I myself am a very democratic person, and yes, I DO make complete turnarounds in my opinions of people. Ask Outh, last round I was quite upset with some things I didn't like he was doing, after having a good chat with him we made up, and I went and apologized to people, and yes, I even asked other people who had the same complaints to drop the subject.

So please, provide me with some evidence of his innocence, this is an honest request.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:12   #84
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
But yet you promote the use of hacking?
how can you be a nice bunch of people when you take in someone like tehprophet.
A rotten apple like him can make a bunch of fresh apples look awful no doubt you will suffer because of him as many will be gunning for him I imagine which will just soak up defense.
1) Where did i say i promote Hacking.....

2) It's the HC's decision on who is recruited not ours...

3) because one person isnt nice, all of us are big meanies who are dastardly and horrible towards others.....yuh..right......

Quote:
You are defending a known hacker and it’s not funny at all.
who says im defending him?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:59   #85
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
who says im defending him?
The average pe0n will not know that the incs will be on him, so yes, you will defend him.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:36   #86
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
not a SINGLE piece of evidence is been shown on this thread. No seriously, pple calling him a cheater and telling us he cheated is not evidence. Evidence is something on paper which proves something. None of that has been posted in this thread.

rgds Kj
i meant that other threat... (prolly the one forest posted ) or in beginning of this threat.

there IS evidence...
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:48   #87
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
The average pe0n will not know that the incs will be on him, so yes, you will defend him.
ingame yes, though i thought it was meant with these allegatons
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:36   #88
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
ps. Generalising whole alliances as cheaters is pretty wank heh, no matter who it is, LDK/FAnG etc etc
First time a 1up'er post something in this thread that we can actually agree on is well said I don't understand the others tho, that 1up HC allows them to continue like this.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:20   #89
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Kjeldoran, i really kept myself from this thread and i am sure you and other know what i feel about TP, i myself explained Heartless and LEFF in very long discussion why i think TP is guilty and yes i have collected the proofs, only evidence that can contradicts mine are evidence from a court showing me log of ip from his ISP to prove it wasnt him...

i really want an explanation about why he was accepted in a gaming community which to be honest i have been part of since round2 (if you take in mind i have been FA way before when FA was operated by hinch), i have talked to hinch about the issue and regarding the fact i was angry and wanted to quit everything including this community who is giving shelter to such worm spreader, i came to resolution that i have too many friends in there, and my channels and my history has too many crossed ways with them.

I have warned a large number of FAnG member in the community, and they are aware of the situation, tho it seems 99% of the players there didnt know TP and therefore didnt oppose to his acceptance in your alliance, it seems they didnt had a look at this case in the most neutral way, as im sure it was explained to them why you guys should take him in, i even heard you had run a poll from several of your member, and i dont know if fact has been given there about TP (including the allegation which have still NOT been cleared despite the fact heartless said they were).

Now, please dont accuse me to be a dangwagon jumper or any other kind of words you are treating other, i dont know the justification of other people in this thread to be really pissed at fang for taking TP in, (maybe because some want to make a fuzz or some really care about it, im sure there is also some hypocracy and some PR crusade running there) but my reason are only because i care about a place i have helped to build and some people in the recent past have explained me that its better to fight for a cause instead of leaving while slamming door.

i am pissed and i dont understand your HC decision, yes this is true.
I really hope to get a very serious reason instead of being rejected as i think you owe me this atleast.

thanks,

a gaming community member who cares about his friends
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:57   #90
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Well atleast we are through with the "once we find proof we will take actions" bollox.
Accepting a known hacker and wormspreader (which infact plays on another. criminal,in legal terms, level) should say alot about the high values you guys have.

Accepting a maybe not 100% white and bright player who breaks gamerules is one thing, accepting someone else who commits criminal acts and breaks not some shady eula but rl laws, while causing other ppl alot of hassle (formatting) and problems with bot / dos attacks is another.

Nothing you can spread will cure that evidence. However you are not alone to blame, Spinner should have banned him from the game and from netgamers if he was guilty like last round proofed.

R11 new depth im sure this will a) help fangs credibility incredible and b) help pa to get more players when its known your fellow gamers can infect you with worms and go unharmed.

On a sidenote its funny how leff accepts now gladly his fate and blames all others for his mistakes again. noones fault but yours that you got closed and fang received this reputation, Or will you now also state other ppl made you loginshare within your bgs or signup multiple planets or all the other funny scandals which fang defends so defiantly in public.

Doing funky stuff in a game is mean and it destroys ppls hard work we all could whine salty tears for and we even could call it unfair. But some scriptkiddie infecting your comp, stealing your work and private data, beeing able to use your cc card and other possibilities goes abit beyond this limit of "can i have your login tonight i need def".
If you dont see a difference it says more about you than the rest of the ppl here.

Any fang hc asking for proof is a hypocrite, considering most of you are whoring around these boards regularly im sure you will have met the threads about him and if i could be arse to look it up im sure you would have even replied there, selective memory is a bliss isnt it ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 26 Jun 2004 at 02:16.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:33   #91
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Focht is a wizard

he can make the air smell...

...no, to concretise it: you accept well known cheaters and blame us of doing so... I believe in people being able to change (you are an exception ofc)
I would have never let TP join if not a 1up member presumed to giving me the order to kick him before he even joined.
No matter what TP did he cannot be worse then you.
And since YOU still play pa, he should be allowed to do so as well

furthermore its quite confusing to see him talkin on netgamers and playin pa while hes is a "well known cheater" according to the propagandists of your alliance ^^

theres a midge flying around and getting on my nerves btw
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:38   #92
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Your info is once again surprisly accurate LEFF.
Im not playing pa (not having an account) and not fullfilling any function in any alliance playing this round. So any connection between whoever and me is void.
On the otherhand your wit wont help you covering up your poor attempt to excuse letting not a cheater but a wormspreader and criminal into your alliance.

If you are still lacking the proof maybe divert time from your egostroking and conspiracy theories to the quoted thread, you will find plenty of it. Or convo a netgamers admin- unless they are now also in the mix in the big anti fang conspiracy.

P.S. im eager to hear from you about any legal crimes i committed im sure you can bolster up your baseless accusations, not ?

Once again another great show of the miraculous leff, known closed cheater and the big missintel god.
If your trackrecord wasnt such a joke your desperate struggle for credibility would be amusing.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:51   #93
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Focht is a wizard

he can make the air smell...

...no, to concretise it: you accept well known cheaters and blame us of doing so... I believe in people being able to change (you are an exception ofc)
I would have never let TP join if not a 1up member presumed to giving me the order to kick him before he even joined.
No matter what TP did he cannot be worse then you.
And since YOU still play pa, he should be allowed to do so as well

furthermore its quite confusing to see him talkin on netgamers and playin pa while hes is a "well known cheater" according to the propagandists of your alliance ^^

theres a midge flying around and getting on my nerves btw
You disgust me really. You are trying to defend someone who infests other peoples property with viruses and has resulted in ££££ worth of damage (You do realize that formatting a computer can mean losses in earnings for some people, or in the very least be an extensive pain i nthe ass if you cant get things back).

TehProphet is totally guilty - he has not been 'cleared' of anything. No other alliance in the game tolerates that lowlife piece of scum. And yet your entire reasoning is based upon "well other alliances accept those who have cheated!111". You need to remove those rose tinted glasses and smell the roses for once. This has nothing to do with past actions of the occassional account sharing or farming - its to do with a malicious act.

Also, weren;t you guys complaining about repeated DDoS attacks? Pathetic.

I in no way think this makes FAnG to be an alliance of cheaters, yet it doesnt do your HC any crediability at all to accept a person like TehProphet knowingly.

Go on Leff, try worming your way out of this...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 03:13   #94
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't have time to reply to your whole post KJ so I'll just deal with the most humourous.

Quote:
You got pple like Xto, who abused a security bug in our networks and who entered a private domain without ANY permission. That is a computer crime my friend, one he even admitted to himself (I got the log of his convo with Alch, pretty much explains everything).
I have a log of me cybering with Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama. What's your point here? I don't ever remember seeing evidence of what you suggest Xtothez (whom I don't know from Adam) did. There are pages upon pages of evidence linking tehprophet[insert 1337 spelling here] to the computer related vandalism he so obviously perpetrated.

Quote:
FAnG has them [cheaters] aswell and when we caught them cheating this round they'll be kicked no doubt.
It's nice of you to admit in advance that FanG will catch cheaters this round. No-one doubts you. Wheter they'll be kicked or not remains to be seen of course.

Quote:
I personally wasn't a fan of recruiting TP but what can I say. Pple like Forest threatened my HC and community senate members....
To clarify, you took in a suspected criminal on the grounds that it would annoy Forest. Will you steal his sherbert and swizel sticks after school next week aswell? Grow up for ****s sake.

Quote:
I think you're a pathetic human being...
Likewise.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 03:18   #95
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I'm bored of stating my case to dribbling Fang morons who use me as a scapegoat when they're losing an arguement. If anyone is interested in the real facts regarding my activites on Fang server, talk to alch. He was their techie at the time, he knows exactly what I did, the law related to it and so on.
It's sad you've dug yourself so far into this hole you have to resort to exaggeration and ouright lies regarding an entirely unrelated individual.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 03:30   #96
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

lol, Zhil

You do. If you hack or DDos an irc server or spread a virus doesnt make a big difference, except for the fact, that we didnt find TP guilty yet (unlike xtothez for example...)

And what we are in your eyes doesnt really bother me much.
1up is just another bunch of players, succesfull for the moment and totally meaningsless on the long run like reborn, like Fury, like Titans, like hundreds of good and respected alliances before, disbanded in a few months again.
Since you are so eager to point out the assumed differences between our alliances as well, I dont even have to fear to sound arrogant when stating this.

Just in case you have problems to realise it: ´"Worming out" is the last thing I`d put any effort in. Call me guilty, blame me and get excited over our 'blatant cheating', all you`ll get from us is a good laugh.

so far you have brought up as much evidence as we did.

- nothing -
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 03:38   #97
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

"We dont find him guilty"

will you ever ?

incase you are looking for proof is this enough or does he need a paper signed from his mom that he is a wormspreader?

[link]http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ght=theprophet[/link] <-- evidence ? or maybe the netgamer admin remarks in this thread or also not enough ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF
Just in case you have problems to realise it: ´"Worming out" is the last thing I`d put any effort in. Call me guilty, blame me and get excited over our 'blatant cheating', all you`ll get from us is a good laugh.
So criminals and cheaters are tolerated in your alliance and you gave up finally any claims on innocence, instead you laugh in the face of the players as if hacking computers was funny. Sad but dont wonder about the reputation you and your alliance earned in future then. I mean in future players can exspect to get their comps wormed or hacked if they play against fang, considering those statements from you....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 06:17   #98
Helix

LEFF....frankly, stfu until you go and read that damn link that has been posted in this very thread THREE TIMES NOW!!

That thread has all the evidence of TehProphets guilt (btw you might want to get out a nice comfy chair and a drink, cause it is quite a long read).

also, you have now admitted that you have no evidence of TP's innocence...so what now?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 06:21   #99
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I think the point Fang is missing is the difference between cheating in what is in the grand scheme of things, an unimportant game (wrong undoubtedly, but hardly a serious, prosecutable crime), and illegal criminal activity that is potentially damaging to peoples property.

Its one thing to let a guy back in your house if you suspect him of cheating at monopoly... its quite another to do it if you suspect him of swiping your cutlery to use in robbing the corner store.

---

And Nadar, I for one am Not 'fully aware' of who you are talking about. As part of 1up command, I am requesting expecting a PM here or on IRC. Put up or shut up.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:27   #100
cypher
U've been Moderated

i think what we're missing is they don't mind cheaters on such levels... it'll help their average score and roidcount and stuff alot probably, which is all that matters...

they didn't even answer alch? a LONGtime member... heh