User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 14:50   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Players Against Cheats and Abusers.

Quote:
And u still miss the point, in that WE would rather twat someone for being a cheat, than a random person for fun.
and all of these players will attack top cheating planets, and possibly risk a lot of their score for some roids, which they'll have to share anyway, as they'll undoubtedly not be the only on on the attack. Especially, when there are simpler roids available, for sure?

So your team is basically looking to make the game better for the rest of us, and not trying to win in the simplest way posible, yourself?

if so, why thank you.. you lot go and get rid of the big bad cheaaters, me and the rest of us, not exactly convined by this, will go pet our easily gained roids.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 14:58   #52
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

How very nieve
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 15:21   #53
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

should be interesting to watch, if nothing else.

however, while the multi hunters do their best etc, there seems to be a lot of faith in them and i'm not sure it's all warrented. certainly in previous rounds the hunting tools were abysmal compared to the tools available to alliances. yes, they may have access to everything that happens within the game, but how much of that is stored for later use? which information is useful, which isn't? how much analysis of it actually happens? when you look closely, the multihunters probably do have access to more information than alliances, however there's no evidence whatsoever that it is better handled and analysed. given past evidence, i'd suggest the opposite.

not that i'm suggesting the hunters do a bad job with what they've got... it's more the what they've got part that i believe is a problem

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 16:02   #54
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
and all of these players will attack top cheating planets, and possibly risk a lot of their score for some roids, which they'll have to share anyway, as they'll undoubtedly not be the only on on the attack. Especially, when there are simpler roids available, for sure?

So your team is basically looking to make the game better for the rest of us, and not trying to win in the simplest way posible, yourself?

if so, why thank you.. you lot go and get rid of the big bad cheaaters, me and the rest of us, not exactly convined by this, will go pet our easily gained roids.

Cheaters ruining it for everyone. For instance, my gal should of won last round, but we twatted the cheaters, and had them deleted, and we dropped.

We arent seeking to make the game better for you. We aim to make the game better for ourselves, and we intend to start at home.

We know some guys would rather pick up easy roids, than do something worthwhile for pa in generakl, but we are confident enough of our ability that we can still outrank u in planet size
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 17:25   #55
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

all I can say to that is, as you have said here:
Quote:
Underestimation is a powerful thing
underestimation indeed is powerful. But, so is overestimation.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 18:20   #56
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
IDD
And Hicks, yes i would have my own alliance twatted, and i would (often do) have my own galaxy twatted also.
Yeah like why do ppl have you in their gal? I mean RB are probably the most famous cheats ever(well, 2nd most famous). Seems if you have these problems with your galaxy you just aren't fussy about who you band with - getting in with cheats is tantamount to cheating you know.

Nobody in any of my gals has ever been closed even temporary and that's a few T10 gals and planets. Guess I'm just picky who would be in my gal unlike some.

PS: I'm really happy to see the last line on your siggy.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:00   #57
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cheaters ruining it for everyone. For instance, my gal should of won last round, but we twatted the cheaters, and had them deleted, and we dropped.
No you shouldn't, you were cheating. Thats what got the gal to #1, don't try and play it off that you reached the top fairly and squarely before certain people started breaking the rules. Any ranking was forfeit the moment they did.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:38   #58
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
Yeah like why do ppl have you in their gal? I mean RB are probably the most famous cheats ever(well, 2nd most famous). Seems if you have these problems with your galaxy you just aren't fussy about who you band with - getting in with cheats is tantamount to cheating you know.

Nobody in any of my gals has ever been closed even temporary and that's a few T10 gals and planets. Guess I'm just picky who would be in my gal unlike some.

PS: I'm really happy to see the last line on your siggy.
The chances u have never had a cheat in your gal are like very very slim, just means they hide it well, especially in a top 10 gal

And bringing up RB is very mature, as all ppl who were even around acknowledge it wasnt RB as a whole but a wing who acted alone.
I took responsibility because i ran the alliance and should of kept a tighter reign, but i certainly did not know about any cheating. And spinner apoligised for making the statement that RB was deleted, when he realised it was Section, who then joined Xanadu, allied with VtS (who killed RB for cheating ) and won the round.

Im quite happy to discuss the details with u, but get a clue on it first and dont stick to simple flames that mean nothing, and get shot down with ppl who actually know what happened.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:41   #59
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
No you shouldn't, you were cheating. Thats what got the gal to #1, don't try and play it off that you reached the top fairly and squarely before certain people started breaking the rules. Any ranking was forfeit the moment they did.

U are 100% correct.

My point though, is I acted on the cheats whereas other top gals ignored theres, even when given proof.

One high placed player and command officer even went as far to say in pm that he didnt care if his gal cheated, and that it was none of my business, and I should of left the cheats alone in my gal also.

The sad fact is, cheating is so easy and profitable that many many ppl do it, just to win in an online game.

And thats just wank.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:43   #60
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout WE all have 2nd accounts for cheater-hunting?

this thread is funny
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:22   #61
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
And Hicks, yes i would have my own alliance twatted, and i would (often do) have my own galaxy twatted also.
Speaking for myself if you land on a single serving 1up member this round then my attack will group will be leaving and dedicating the rest of the round to spakking you and what ever peons you have following you. If you have evidence that a player is cheating 1up or not then you report it to PA Team and players HC if they feel there's enough evidence then they'll take action otherwise your just trying to clutch at straws and ruin the game for people who may have done nothing wrong. There are impartial people to do this job and people like you shouldn't be leading crusades like this which I almost guarentee that you'll try and abuse for your own gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elviz_
If people see anything more in this than Forest in another vain attempt to get back a bit of power and to control a few peons, could they please let me know,

because i'm sure missing it
Hit the nail on the head there, once again this is just about Forests ego and desperately wanting to be relevant. If you do indeed have a group of friends who do everything you say (Which I doubt you do judging from the people you form galaxies with) then I feel very sorry for them.

Quote:
If we hit 100 cheaters, and one turns out to be honest, tats a shame yes, but lets remeber this is a war game.
One too many in my view, no honest player deserves to be the subject of a witch hunt, play the game and leave sorting cheater out to the multi hunters.

This is in no way a post in support of cheaters I just think your methods of helping deal with the problem, suck.

Last edited by Hicks; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:34.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:31   #62
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest's real name is Donna ????

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:34   #63
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

yes, he is a woman
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 16:39   #64
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Speaking for myself if you land on a single serving 1up member this round then my attack will group will be leaving and dedicating the rest of the round to spakking you and what ever peons you have following you. If you have evidence that a player is cheating 1up or not then you report it to PA Team and players HC if they feel there's enough evidence then they'll take action otherwise your just trying to clutch at straws and ruin the game for people who may have done nothing wrong. There are impartial people to do this job and people like you shouldn't be leading crusades like this which I almost guarentee that you'll try and abuse for your own gain..
Yay. Good job hc are fully aware of how I intend to do things, and realise that the way I am doing it hurts no-one but cheats.

Quote:
Hit the nail on the head there, once again this is just about Forests ego and desperately wanting to be relevant. If you do indeed have a group of friends who do everything you say (Which I doubt you do judging from the people you form galaxies with) then I feel very sorry for them..
They do what I say not because I say it, but because they feel what I say makes sense.

Quote:
One too many in my view, no honest player deserves to be the subject of a witch hunt, play the game and leave sorting cheater out to the multi hunters..
Killing someone hounds them out of the game?
'We play for our pleasure, not yours' <--- Ring any bells.

Quote:
This is in no way a post in support of cheaters I just think your methods of helping deal with the problem, suck.
At leats my method, sucky as it is, is a method, and i dont sit back and watch cheats benefit, but try and act as far as i possibly can,
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:05   #65
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The obvious (and far simpler) solution is to simply reach a concensus that we want the creators to use a wider discretion re: deleting cheaters, which will allow them to deal with cheaters far more easily, because the majority of players prefer it that way, as this 'reasonable doubt' nonsense has let far too many guilty planets slip through the net.

Quite honestly i'm sure alliances would rather go after their enemies than cheating planets, because their business is to win rounds, not to police them.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:07   #66
Forest

Indeed.

But do u really see that happening, especially now its p2p?
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 18:25   #67
barris

barris is an unknown quantity at this point

just a reminder kids, #fascistlinchmob... give us all your suspected multies so we can farm them first
barris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 01:50   #68
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Indeed.

But do u really see that happening, especially now its p2p?
Just simply say in the EULA - creators will delete planets if they believe you are cheating on the balance of probability based on the evidence available.

They could then note that is a clause at the insistence of the players to help the game, so it wouldn't be an oppressive term in any way.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 11:46   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Just simply say in the EULA - creators will delete planets if they believe you are cheating on the balance of probability based on the evidence available.

They could then note that is a clause at the insistence of the players to help the game, so it wouldn't be an oppressive term in any way.
Is that legal though, especially since EULAs don't actually count for anything?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 16:08   #70
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ohhhh -- a different kind of mob rule ----

So you claim someone cheats so your mob can mass roid them with mass fleets and take all their roids and come out looking like your the good guys in the white hats!.....

Hmmmmm --- now the poor victims of this gets pounded by huge hordes and then is accused of beingthe evil cheaters that deserve to die while your (and your friends) roid stockpiles grow huge.

If you are right and you actually do catch cheaters -- then you have done good ----

But if you are wrong? and you mass assault an innocent... Then you become the cheaters!~

Ironic huh?

Personally I pity the newbie first time PA player who hasn't learned the game and rules very well that gets caught in your net of vigilantism'... Just one more bad mark for PA and one less paying customer to keep the game going...

Puhhleease leave the cheater discipline to PA staff --- and just play the game!~ Don't make it worse by throwing in another problem for PA crew...

Remby ---
Remberasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 16:31   #71
Forest

But if you are wrong? and you mass assault an innocent... Then you become the cheaters!~
<---- No, we would be out of order for repeated bashing, but certainly not cheaters

And u know me well enough to know im not gonna be going around bashing newbies.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 04:55   #72
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If we hit 100 cheaters, and one turns out to be honest, tats a shame yes, but lets remeber this is a war game.
If only those were the odds. You're more likely to hit 100 planets and 1 is a cheater. But oh, this is a wargame. And of course this is a nice way to gain roids. <insert random AD-style name calling>
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 04:56   #73
Bu||seye
Carebear

Quote:
Hi Hicks. You going to be in #c3a in the morning?
(Yes, I'm trolling. Sue me.)
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 04:57   #74
Bu||seye
Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Revolt
Oh man, the days of glory. Back then it was tons of fun, instead of grams.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:56   #75
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

hmmmm. The idea of bashing cheaters sounds good to me. Cheaters fk up round for everyone else, if you guys can remembers, cheaters damn near caused Forest to go crazy last round.
On another note. What I don't like is the statements made to each other by alliance m8's. Thats really childish, and just dying for the wrong attention. I mean, anything anyone has to say to anyone can be said in pm. threats amoungst each other shud never be put on AD. Its just kind of "lame" (there goes that famous word again) imho. We should all hug.
p.s /me Hugs Forest and Hicks.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 08:15   #76
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
If only those were the odds. You're more likely to hit 100 planets and 1 is a cheater. But oh, this is a wargame. And of course this is a nice way to gain roids. <insert random AD-style name calling>

then u havent played pa very long, cause everyone who has knows it would be too hard too find 99 fair players
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 09:05   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

After reading Forests post I conclude we should all attack each other to eliminate cheaters

oh wai
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 11:09   #78
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
Hi Hicks. You going to be in #c3a in the morning?
(Yes, I'm trolling. Sue me.)
Several people have pmed saying "I hear your in C3" :-/
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 00:02   #79
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Why are some people trying to make this a moral issue?

Why should anyone feel more sorry for the guy who got killed because he was wrongly accused of cheating than for the guy who got killed because he was on the losing side of a block war.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 04:27   #80
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Basically this is utter bs. when people are in the decision making process they are biased. Deny all you want it's fact. When someone paints themself as honest and just and accuses people the stigma sticks. Chax you've alway had a strong anti-cheating stance. Me too - nobody in my gal has ever been closed, even tomporarily, in 8 or 9 rounds of play. But hey some dick with a history of cheating could accuse me, make a big fuss about it and boom I' a cheat for life and in a big way. No investigation, no facts, it can be as personal or biased as anyone wants. Yeah I care about that tyvm, wouldnt you?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 04:38   #81
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

mikay just sumed up my fears there.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 06:07   #82
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
When someone paints themself as honest and just and accuses people the stigma sticks. Chax you've alway had a strong anti-cheating stance. Me too - nobody in my gal has ever been closed, even tomporarily, in 8 or 9 rounds of play. But hey some dick with a history of cheating could accuse me, make a big fuss about it and boom I' a cheat for life and in a big way. No investigation, no facts, it can be as personal or biased as anyone wants. Yeah I care about that tyvm, wouldnt you?
In round 3 I was attacked repeatedly by a top 10 guy, KR, it wasn't nice. He took 5500 roids off me. When me and some more people did a suicidal retal on him he accused me in these forums of being lame and cheating. That's when I really got angry. Later on he wanted to join Xanadu and other HC wanted him in but I vetod that.

so yes, you do have a point mikay.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 11:17   #83
Forest

Mikay u know me well enough that im not gonna be running around accusing random ppl of cheating.

And just because no-one has been closed in your gal in 9 rounds, doesnt mean none of them dont cheat, just means they didnt get caught.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 01:49   #84
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone's born cheater
give me your roids my children, wash away your sins!
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 23:26   #85
Forest

* Forest changes topic to 'Closed due to top alliances deliebertely recruiting cheats to, and i quote 'piss on my shoes'.

<Forest> #paca is closed
<Forest> fyi
<Hicks> why ?
<Forest> im not busting a gut when top alliances just carry on recruiting these guys
<Forest> i really cba with it all
<Forest> i will just carry on as normal, cnuting anyone who gets in my way

May as well close this thread now, I wont read it or post on it again.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:47   #86
Fake

Fake is an unknown quantity at this point

:-)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:51   #87
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
You would be surprised how mnay ppl during a round will pm me from inside my gal (even though I repeatedly tell them cheating wont be tolerated), saying something like 'I am holiday for a week but xxx has my login and will check my planet.
lolly roffle

I almost cracked a rib when I read that
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 08:40   #88
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve

Everyone join Forest's new alliance PACA.. Soon he will have another ex to add to his siggy.
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 12:03   #89
Sinn

Sinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Dealing with and/or preventing cheating is up to HQ, not players. Just play the game and stop whining..

The cumstain on the sheets of humanity
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote