User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:28   #51
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Re: Who is Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
here's a clue who sevrok is:
3) i have never had a kind word said to me in my life
Sevrok, I don't know which part of what you're saying here is true, and I even don't care, but I'm sure you did not only amuse myself but a lot of other people on this boards since your mystical 'return'. And I'd like to thank you for that.
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:33   #52
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

sevrok come on IRC Some time

been missing u already
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:37   #53
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea get on IRC sevrok #public
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:45   #54
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Yea get on IRC sevrok #public
If your school is denying you connection to IRC then try either:
http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk
http://www.mouselike.org

If you'd prefer to use mIRC then at least one of the NetGamers servers accepts connections on port 80 (ie. the same one webpages use)
Instead of doing: /server irc.netgamers.org
try:
/server qnps.tx.us.netgamers.org
or:
/server trustnet.de.eu.netgamers.org

If it's not one of those 2 then it's either widgnet.uk.eu.netgamers.org london.uk.eu.netgamers.org or firefly.no.eu.netgamers.org that allow it.

...make sure you set the port to 80 rather than 6667 though
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:51   #55
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

...oh, and nip into #planetarion to say "lo" to everyone too
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:00   #56
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

am going home on saturday night will pop in to say LOLO if i can! cant conect to any server with game it it bastard comercial blocker! we only managed to bring it down once and we killed half the network doing it so we wont try it again!
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:30   #57
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Do you like OCS sevrok? (they a music band) If the answer is yes, then HR wants to ally with you

R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:43   #58
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Do you like OCS sevrok? (they a music band) If the answer is yes, then HR wants to ally with you

OCS? whats their full name?
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:19   #59
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Ocean Colour Scene

(like you, they a band who are put down by mainstream press & music industry but battle on regardless)
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:44   #60
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
am going home on saturday night will pop in to say LOLO if i can! cant conect to any server with game it it bastard comercial blocker! we only managed to bring it down once and we killed half the network doing it so we wont try it again!
holy shit half the network?!?!
Unread 21 May 2004, 11:58   #61
Sevrok

yup, the fire wall and blockers didnt seem to like being ****ed around with! we killed two of the servers, in doing it, thus cutting off half the computers in the school! luckily they dont know who it was, it took 4 of us about 2 hours!
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:58   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i am not a troll! i am not lying about my life! and the last time i went for therapy they told me not to go back because there is no way that it would help me!
=

you are a troll
Unread 24 May 2004, 19:29   #63
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

Sevrok is my GC (no joke). I think I upset him though.

Message from the Commanders (updated 22 ticks ago)
THE PROTECTION OF THE GALAXY BY LUPINE CRUX IS NOW REMOVED, I WILL NOT STOP MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS ATTACKING ANY OF YOU! this is due to the disrespect shown by which ever minister changed Lupine Crux to Poopine Crux!
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:32   #64
Sevrok

was it you that changed it?
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:36   #65
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

engage your solitary brain cell and take a wild stab in the dark of a guess
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:39   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rk
engage your solitary brain cell and take a wild stab in the dark of a guess
Be careful. He might destroy Mistu in response.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:39   #67
Sevrok

bill that wasnt funny, at least i can restore protection to the rest of the galaxy other than you!
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:39   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like google is in the same boat as the rest of us
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:51   #69
Sevrok

lol
Unread 25 May 2004, 16:55   #70
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh No ! Fork is going to get it now heheh

Long time no see etc
Unread 25 May 2004, 19:23   #71
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory
if ur story is true servok then awwwwwww poor u
but if not.......i know nothng about him except for the fact that he threatened me during this round, got one of his friends to threaten me as well......but nothing came of either of them....suprise suprise lol
Threathening on the internet is so...mature

Retired
Unread 25 May 2004, 21:37   #72
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Who is Sevrok
Who cares, does this question really deserve a two page thread?

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Unread 26 May 2004, 00:27   #73
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaced
Who cares, does this question really deserve a two page thread?
The majority of threads here dont but that doesnt stop them does it?
Unread 26 May 2004, 02:18   #74
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL oh yes you are!

Long gone are the discussions on this forum..

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:14   #75
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

Having read many of his posts in the forum and knowing someone from the same boarding school as him this guy is really real. I would be willing to put money on it.
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:17   #76
joobles

Poopine Crux. Made me smile!

(Sorry Sevrok)
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:30   #77
kingclunge

kingclunge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
could it be ................... erm me! *attempts to pull of his mask* oh **** thats my real face!
Well... He seems to have recovers rather quickly after his apparant problems. Perhaps he had indegestion
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:47   #78
Sevrok

i have problems i dont talk to any one about them and sometimes they really get me down!
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:56   #79
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

did i really read that
Unread 28 May 2004, 23:07   #80
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
did i really read that
probably not, but that's nothing new.
makes us special

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 28 May 2004, 23:19   #81
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
probably not, but that's nothing new.
makes us special

Actually I was commenting on Savroks last post, it sounds so eh unreal or just plain retarded.

Ofcourse I didnt read the entire pile of crap :P
Unread 29 May 2004, 00:17   #82
Sevrok

actually what i posted about my life is true, i have learned to bottle it up and bury it deep, but sometimes i cant keep it in any more, when i posted that it was one of those days where i lost my ability to bottle up how i feel due to certain things happening in my life! so please dont call what i said a pile of crap because it aint and i could not lie about those sorts of things!
Unread 29 May 2004, 00:22   #83
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

go to a psychicatrist
Unread 29 May 2004, 17:11   #84
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

sod that, go to a barman

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Unread 29 May 2004, 18:18   #85
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
reading this can make stones cry.
or make people laugh, like me.

*ha ha ha* *ner ner ner*
Unread 30 May 2004, 12:17   #86
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
did i really read that
Depends on what you read... For us to be any help in informing you wether you read something or not, you have to infrom us what you read, so we can compare with what we other forumites read ;-)
Unread 30 May 2004, 16:17   #87
kingclunge

If what he says really is true - I am sorry for him but anyway - it sure does make for sum interesting reading!
Unread 31 May 2004, 03:21   #88
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Yet another lame forum troll. God, I wish my Badger wouldn't take that long for the 15 jumps, I'd do something a bit more intellectual than reading AD/threads like this then ... like ... going to bed and wank or something...
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 21:15   #89
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

hehe I have to say Poopine Crux is a better name sevrok

Change it asap.
But anywya gl with ure alliance sevrok. I hope you achieve all you deserve to achieve
you have sure entertained me for however long you've been trolling AD
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 21:28   #90
kingclunge

how can anyone find a mockery like 'poopine crux' offensive in anyway. I'm am going to try my hardest to insult Sevrok - your alliance should be called 'Poopine Crux'

...sarcasm Sevrok, sarcasm
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 23:55   #91
joobles

Sevrok has left us all.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 00:42   #92
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

at last

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 01:04   #93
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

I find the fact that kingclunge, of the mighty Orb, is taking his shots at Sevrok to be amusing.

That is all.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 05:29   #94
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

I find Sevrok's in-game score the funniest.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 08:48   #95
kingclunge

I can see your point Cayl - I was pretty cr*p at making an alliance, so I'll take back what I said
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 08:27   #96
Sevrok

my in game score is so low due to the fact i've been very inactive because my computer died, and i;ve spent most of last week fixing it!
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 17:48   #97
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
my in game score is so low due to the fact i've been very inactive because my computer died, and i;ve spent most of last week fixing it!
You're lucky too, or else I would have spent my Beta round attacking you.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:18   #98
Sevrok

that is oh so sad, and oh so stupid, because if you'd have done that i'd have given your coords to my alliance members, my block members and my other allies, in other words, i'd have owned you with out needing to send a single ship of my own (and by the way i would send my ships just to make sure you realised how stupid you'd been)!
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:27   #99
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
that is oh so sad, and oh so stupid, because if you'd have done that i'd have given your coords to my alliance members, my block members and my other allies, in other words, i'd have owned you with out needing to send a single ship of my own (and by the way i would send my ships just to make sure you realised how stupid you'd been)!
Seeing how you wouldn't even have known it was me.

What were you planning to do? Get another 1 million ships and attack me.

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:33   #100
Sevrok

i'd have the coords of the guy who was attacking me continually though so i could have attacked him! sorry to have to say this but you must be very stupid, cos the only way you could continually attack me with out me knowing it was the same guy would be if you were a multi!