User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:44   #1
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Hello Kj

You pm'ed me yesterday, asking me, why people hate FAnG so much.

Well, if you look at the members starting new threads here, an idea of why, might be apparent.

First thing for FAnG to do, would be to mute that tourettes character.

He is getting tiresome to listen to, and quite frankly makes me wonder, how he has escaped being closed for farming and multiing this round.

Perhaps the MH pitied him, since if they deleted him, he would have to go pester another game.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:52   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hello Kj

Nah FAnG annoyed people before tourettes
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:53   #3
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and wtf was up with Irvine and his kick-ban frenzy this morning. Humourless twat.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:55   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

My theory of people hating FAnG so much, is that we all hate FPM(W) and the other 3 has the sense to keep quiet. FAnG are loud and annoying, so the hatred gets channelled into them.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 13:19   #5
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

for me its the style of play and their arrogance and and and
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 13:20   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
My theory of people hating FAnG so much, is that we all hate FPM(W) and the other 3 has the sense to keep quiet. FAnG are loud and annoying, so the hatred gets channelled into them.
we have a winner

but gagging that touriquet (or watever he is called) would decrease the hate to fang by at least 40 %

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 13:27   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviUK
Oh and wtf was up with Irvine and his kick-ban frenzy this morning. Humourless twat.
Never have so few cared about the rantings of so many, aimed at so few.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 15:23   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

"xtothez posting in a kjeldoran thread"

free ammunition for you!
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:20   #9
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

The arrogance and cockyness would be my main reason.

ND having the guts to stand up to a block 5 times their size and FAnG being so cocky about every victory they achieve gets irritating
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:14   #10
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
we have a winner

but gagging that touriquet (or watever he is called) would decrease the hate to fang by at least 40 %
I like him, he bashed my ships
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:22   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Seems someone didn't like him.

Whoa baby

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:35   #12
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

We're hardly in charge - we just the whiners.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:27   #13
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

and we whine along :
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 07:34   #14
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

But our whining > Your whining.

:/

And alch: for a period of time it pretty much seemed like ND v. FPM, now we just started co-ordinating. Though, I'm just a pe0n this round, so I don't know anything
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 08:43   #15
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
oh well you are coordinating attack with 6 others alliance - would be enough
Its not really the number of alliances that matter, its the relative size in the two battling teams..... And the size of the 2 "blocks" doesn't really differ (if it does). You have the advantage in average value, we might have a small advantage in numbers atm
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:14   #16
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

you ll complain about arrogance but doesnt the aliance have a right to be proud of its achievements. We have participated since round 7 and being involved in the politics of the game every round since then.

I think any alliance that contributes that has a certain right to that and saying they should not be blamed for teh current universe statistics.

If hating someone for telling you there opinion i guess your allowed too.

And I best warn you all in advance if you don't stop all this hatred I will i will i will

START MORE PROUD TO BE FAnG THREADS SO BE WARNED BUCKO'S!!!!!!!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:59   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
you ll complain about arrogance but doesnt the aliance have a right to be proud of its achievements. We have participated since round 7 and being involved in the politics of the game every round since then.

I think any alliance that contributes that has a certain right to that and saying they should not be blamed for teh current universe statistics.

If hating someone for telling you there opinion i guess your allowed too.

And I best warn you all in advance if you don't stop all this hatred I will i will i will

START MORE PROUD TO BE FAnG THREADS SO BE WARNED BUCKO'S!!!!!!!
well rumad, your call isnt as good as you would like want it. there are special reasons for it.

one maybe is the high amount of planets which play with not common rules. i think your former #1 planet is the best example for it. no of course nothing is true on this and its all flaming but you will never have the reputition former strong alliances like lego, fury or xanadu had. even if you try it with all weapons.

dont be surprised if the others react then like this.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:08   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
well rumad, your call isnt as good as you would like want it. there are special reasons for it.

one maybe is the high amount of planets which play with not common rules. i think your former #1 planet is the best example for it. no of course nothing is true on this and its all flaming but you will never have the reputition former strong alliances like lego, fury or xanadu had. even if you try it with all weapons.

dont be surprised if the others react then like this.
My call is just my perception of things. I do see a lot of hate in a lot of threads, Every alliance has had idiot members. It happens and will always happen. However to then label an entire alliance for teh actions of the few is just ridiculous.

I have been reasnably outspoken on issues raised in these forums for the main reason i would hate FAnG to never be there to have a view or to not be seen for decisions we have made.

I can understand much of the bad feeling which comes from the fact that our members have there day. if the members thought a little more they would also remember that "every dog has its day" and "do unto others as you woud do unto yourself".

Top alliances have always had a certain arrogance - its part o the tag, but this will not change. Alliances may change as will there names and structures but that arrogance would remain no matter what.

This isnt about being a legion or a xanadu - I am happy we have our own identity and I do not need to be something else - all i think is that the members have played themselves into this position and they deserve bragging rights.

If Ely was in a reverse position do you not think they would do the same?

i hope you are ok anyway leggy - i aint had a chat with you in a LONG time mate
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:15   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Speaking from my own unique perspective of having read every post on AD for about two years now I'd say that FAnG seems to contain a lot of members who epitomise the AOL we r cool, we cant spell, we dont think portion of the internet. I may be silly but if someone can use capital letters and proper punctuation in their posts I'll respect them, their alliances and their opinions far more.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:22   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

thank you - i will endeavour to use better grammar to please people on the internet cause i need that sort of recognition and love.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:26   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
thank you - i will endeavour to use better grammar to please people on the internet cause i need that sort of recognition and love.
Oh wit of the ages I think you might need to reconsider using such an ironic tone in a thread about why FAnG are widely disliked.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:28   #22
Rumad
th0ng gimp

i know but its hard to resist when you make such cheap pops at us really now doesn't it?

Simply some members probably are acting like dweebs - so what? Whats new there? Happens ever round - just as the hardcore is left it becomes more noticeable.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:37   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's not a cheap pop, I'm simply stating my honest opinion. And the problem with some of your members acting like "dweebs" is that they reflect negatively on FAnG. There's nothing that new about it really, although I don't quite get how this matters as you were never everyone's favourite alliance in previous rounds.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:46   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's not a cheap pop, I'm simply stating my honest opinion. And the problem with some of your members acting like "dweebs" is that they reflect negatively on FAnG. There's nothing that new about it really, although I don't quite get how this matters as you were never everyone's favourite alliance in previous rounds.

very true - i supose everyone needs someone to hate and it may as well be FAnG.

The only part I don't agree with is that the dweebs reflect on teh alliance. You cannot tell people to not post and I wont be part of the idea that you should contain there every post. The simple fact is a member has free reign to post as they wish. Even hc's on these boards are reflecting there own opinions and not that of the body, although those views are often representative of the decisions that have been made.

I apologise it it wasn't a cheap jibe, but I have enough of them in a day to see that as one, but as i say members should not reflect an alliance. You can dislike an individual but the body cannot be blamed fr the actions of a few.

FAnG may have been hated in previous rounds but at the end of the day they contribute to this community as much as any alliance.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:54   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
very true - i supose everyone needs someone to hate and it may as well be FAnG.

The only part I don't agree with is that the dweebs reflect on teh alliance. You cannot tell people to not post and I wont be part of the idea that you should contain there every post. The simple fact is a member has free reign to post as they wish. Even hc's on these boards are reflecting there own opinions and not that of the body, although those views are often representative of the decisions that have been made.

I apologise it it wasn't a cheap jibe, but I have enough of them in a day to see that as one, but as i say members should not reflect an alliance. You can dislike an individual but the body cannot be blamed fr the actions of a few.

FAnG may have been hated in previous rounds but at the end of the day they contribute to this community as much as any alliance.

It's fair to say that the alliance consists of it's members though and as such if a higher than normal proportion of the members are seen to be complete and utter idiots then it's likely that the alliance contains a high than normal proportion of idiots. It's hardly like history is full of cases where 140 odd idiots get together and somehow create a wonderfully efficient and effective utopia.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:00   #26
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
In what way?
I'm curious.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:04   #27
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
In what way?
I'm curious.
all alliances contribute to the pa community. They provide targets, they provide rivalry and more importantly they give you reasons for your alliance to pull together and work as a team.

No alliance exists as a separate unique entity. Its all ben done before and its probably been done better, but the constant is the pa community.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:05   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
It's fair to say that the alliance consists of it's members though and as such if a higher than normal proportion of the members are seen to be complete and utter idiots then it's likely that the alliance contains a high than normal proportion of idiots. It's hardly like history is full of cases where 140 odd idiots get together and somehow create a wonderfully efficient and effective utopia.
And thats different from past alliances and rounds because.... ?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:17   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And thats different from past alliances and rounds because.... ?

You appear to have a higher proportion of these people. I said this twice in the post above
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:24   #30
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
You appear to have a higher proportion of these people. I said this twice in the post above
well you see this is what i feel. I don't think we do have twice as many "sh*t" members as other alliances, but I guess we all have our own opinion.

i dont even think its a higher proportion to previous rounds. i just think tolerance andabd will of ex players has a witch hunt mentality to these boards now.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:59   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Your alliance have provided us with laughs, cheating scandals, moaners, whiners and quiters.
There you go Rumad.

Now be happy, or I start using ms pain again.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:02   #32
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Your alliance have provided us with laughs, cheating scandals, moaners, whiners and quiters.
There you go Rumad.

Now be happy, or I start using ms pain again.

Thank you - I was just tryig to point out that most of the criticism is unwarranted though.

How are you these days zhukov? Whats your opinion of me raiing my children to be FAnG members if as suspected doctor confirms what the home tes said at 7am this morning?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:46   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you - I was just tryig to point out that most of the criticism is unwarranted though.

How are you these days zhukov? Whats your opinion of me raiing my children to be FAnG members if as suspected doctor confirms what the home tes said at 7am this morning?
Poor kids I say

Most of the critisism? Oh well, I still remember how FAnG dealt with the FAnG/gosü scandal... and other things.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 19:56   #34
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

having read 80% or so of the shit on AD (whenever i get a bit down and need to cheer myself up - laughing at you sad freaks out there helps a lot); I'd think there were four big reasons why people should hate fang:

.. kj, forest, rumad, the rest of their members ..

but then LB is in fAng hmmm
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:12   #35
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
having read 80% or so of the shit on AD (whenever i get a bit down and need to cheer myself up - laughing at you sad freaks out there helps a lot); I'd think there were four big reasons why people should hate fang:

Yes Indeed
So please stop flaming my alliance and members....

Thnx
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:13   #36
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt

do you even know me to hate me?

MISINFORMED.

to zhukov - we should have a chat on irc at some point - its been a while bud
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 12:05   #37
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

just going off AD, and having read most of your posts - I'm not misinformed.

but then I'm sure you're a great guy on IRC - as even I am Yeah, feeling a bit bigheaded at the moment - it'll soon deflate though don't worry.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:59   #38
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong in well placed arrogance in this game

Although fang has not placed it well on these boards usually, which used to be the
propaganda centre back in days. The scandals and their attitude towards
known cheaters to succeed in their task to win, highlight their lack of style in
my eyes.. And the fact that once they finally got some kind of position in the game
(i do not play the round, but i take from the posts around that they have)
they run around waving their hands about how they finally succeeded achieving
something, instead of showing 'mature' spirit and let the game do the most talking

ps. However i do give fang a points up how they delt with their defecting memeber who
made up a show on these boards, no mercy for those who leave the team without proper
executive authorization, let em feel the fury

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:35   #39
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jykke
In my opinion, there is nothing wrong in well placed arrogance in this game

Although fang has not placed it well on these boards usually, which used to be the
propaganda centre back in days. The scandals and their attitude towards
known cheaters to succeed in their task to win, highlight their lack of style in
my eyes.. And the fact that once they finally got some kind of position in the game
(i do not play the round, but i take from the posts around that they have)
they run around waving their hands about how they finally succeeded achieving
something, instead of showing 'mature' spirit and let the game do the most talking

ps. However i do give fang a points up how they delt with their defecting memeber who
made up a show on these boards, no mercy for those who leave the team without proper
executive authorization, let em feel the fury
the way I see it is we have always been diabolical at PR and we dot try and contrl our membership from posting there views. Sure some will turn up and show theya re dweebs but in general we believe in members having fun

And tbh its not executive athorisation - if defectors had told us what they had planned they would soon learn of what we would do - and its definitely not feel the fury, more you leave and we will let our fangs pierce your arse ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:31   #40
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
the way I see it is we have always been diabolical at PR and we dot try and contrl our membership from posting there views. Sure some will turn up and show theya re dweebs but in general we believe in members having fun
Then you have met your goals indeed,
Although fun is subjective for each one of us but what you mean probably is
"we want have more 'freedom' among our ranks" eh?

Quote:
And tbh its not executive athorisation - if defectors had told us what they had planned they would soon learn of what we would do
members who take matters in their own hands by departing style defecting should not be tolerated of course, naturally

What i ment with the authorization part,
would probably mean the following, through 'proper' discussion of both sides (naturally, this means the target alliance is considered 'very friendly') And the acknowledgement of the both side HC's for to undertake and secure the information of the plan for so no thrid party hostilities nor themselves could on purpose target the allianceless planet during the 72h Would mean there is no hard feelings on either side of the happening, this is only important now after the ingame alliance system for individual to think through of course for 72h allianceless time...
Dont know why im thinking through this on the boards anyway considering this is hypothetical situation as the one which caused the show earlier had not succeeded in diplomacy like this, but at least i explained my point for you Rumad so my last few lines of the last post would not sound so odd anymore

but before ill stray away from the topic ill just once again give my compliment on a job well done on the
'reckless defector'
Though that is the only 'positive' point which i can point at fang but this sort of reputation is what you seem to want for yourself

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote