User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Apr 2004, 00:09   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
So when the magical new PHP PA comes out...

...can we have the PAX code? Not like its going to be used anymore. Throw it out under some you-cant-make-money-off-me clause and let people take something decent from this dying game.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 07:57   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: So when the magical new PHP PA comes out...

You really think you get code for free?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 10:49   #3
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i doubt jolt will do this, as even if people can't make money off the code they'll still set up competition... seems rather like shooting themselves in the foot? although, everyone seems to complain about pax, so i guess it'd at least be a low calibre round

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 05:51   #4
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

php planetarion.... hmmm

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 10:09   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i doubt jolt will do this, as even if people can't make money off the code they'll still set up competition... seems rather like shooting themselves in the foot? although, everyone seems to complain about pax, so i guess it'd at least be a low calibre round

-mist

Well, since PA already shoot itself in the head, I can't imagine the foot being a vital part anymore :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:48   #6
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

PaX rocked \o/