User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 5 May 2003, 22:07   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Converting mp3s to wav (and vice versa)

OK, I dunno if this is the right forum for this but here goes anyway:

The title says it all really, I want to turn mp3 files into wav files and wav files into mp3 files. I also want all the mp3 files to be 128kbps (my mp3 player won't read it otherwise). Any links to programs I can use? I've already tried one but you can only use it five times and then you have to pay for it. It doesn't even help if you uninstall and then reinstall (and I thought I was being so clever :/ )
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:59   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
www.download.com

search

for example: http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...wav&tg=dl-2001
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 11:27   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
THE BEST, AND ITS FREE: http://www.dors.de/razorlame/index.php
Unread 6 May 2003, 14:36   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Echo that - Razorlame rocks.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:45   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
er, I downloaded Razor Lame, then I downloaded Lame. I can't seem to figure out how to get Lame to work though. Plus I can't find lame.exe

What do I do???
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 10:21   #6
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Have you tried Cdex. It's probably a little easier to use.
CDex

There's also a thread on the RazorLame forum that you might find helpful:
http://www.dors.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=208
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:46   #7
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I can't seem to figure out how to get Lame to work though. Plus I can't find lame.exe
:rolleyes: