User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:25   #51
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
What part of it doesn't make sense?
The fact i never quoted any members of my alliance nore did i actually mention any member of my alliance so im curious how i managed to be disloyal to them or remove trust between myself and my members (also i dont see myself as a HC we are all equal)

And CBA come on. Take a look at this:

http://parser.5th-element.org/index....2200e0815d2359

Thats of a j scan i did on you this morning. While the likes of x3 your top planet in vsn had around 2 defence fleets. Are you seriously trying to claim you didnt whore defence last nite as your a dc officer?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:28   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Assuming some of those eta5's are ingal defence fleets for later waves, that looks like perfectly reasonable defence to me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:47   #53
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
The fact i never quoted any members of my alliance nore did i actually mention any member of my alliance so im curious how i managed to be disloyal to them or remove trust between myself and my members (also i dont see myself as a HC we are all equal)

And CBA come on. Take a look at this:

http://parser.5th-element.org/index....2200e0815d2359

Thats of a j scan i did on you this morning. While the likes of x3 your top planet in vsn had around 2 defence fleets. Are you seriously trying to claim you didnt whore defence last nite as your a dc officer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz
Assuming some of those eta5's are ingal defence fleets for later waves, that looks like perfectly reasonable defence to me.
I did dc last night, but for the whole alliance, not just my galaxy. x3 waves were basically far to big. So he had to have some land, would on been inefficent to defend.

Just so you know, That isn't 10 waves of defence you fool.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 19:18   #54
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I did dc last night, but for the whole alliance, not just my galaxy. x3 waves were basically far to big. So he had to have some land, would on been inefficent to defend.

Just so you know, That isn't 10 waves of defence you fool.
That was a J scan done at 7am english time so of course as u saw there was a few defence waves not launched yet. Although compared to the rest of the gal u still managed to be covered quite well i thought.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 19:35   #55
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
The fact i never quoted any members of my alliance nore did i actually mention any member of my alliance so im curious how i managed to be disloyal to them or remove trust between myself and my members
Quote:
Well from what my own members keep telling me via statements such as this:

<+Hiall> mPulse, they've been attacking togther for like a week.. so i assume there napped
Im so glad Hiall is there to fill me and my members in on what we are apparently doing.
Maybe Hiall could fill me in
Maybe I've completely misunderstood, but I got the impression Hiall was one of your members?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 20:25   #56
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Maybe I've completely misunderstood, but I got the impression Hiall was one of your members?
Then consider this missunderstanding cleared up. No he isnt.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 22:26   #57
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me get this straight. P3nguins strategy to win the round is to bicker with VisioN? Apprime then gets themself a 10 million score lead

Same old Assassin.., losses sight of the big picture, getting involved in disputes that are meaningless for #1 spot. For all the good players in VisioN, too many have a RL to win the round. I would suggest you look at Apprime if you wish to win the round.

Now if I know AndroX, Bazza, Red & CBA.., I am sure the incs wont have gone unnoticed. Which is bad for you because they are stubborn
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 22:34   #58
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post

Now if I know AndroX, Bazza, Red & CBA.., I am sure the incs wont have gone unnoticed. Which is bad for you because they are stubborn
Luckily teh tobbe is there to calm em down

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 03:54   #59
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Let me get this straight. P3nguins strategy to win the round is to bicker with VisioN? Apprime then gets themself a 10 million score lead

Same old Assassin.., losses sight of the big picture, getting involved in disputes that are meaningless for #1 spot. For all the good players in VisioN, too many have a RL to win the round. I would suggest you look at Apprime if you wish to win the round.

Pop on IRC and we'll give ya the gameplan

Unread 15 Sep 2009, 08:17   #60
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sounds better than Visions...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 08:42   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Apprime lead now stands at 10 million....how much longer are you people going to sit with your thumbs up your ass and let them run away with it?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 09:44   #62
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let me get this straight. P3nguins strategy to win the round is to bicker with VisioN?
And worse even than that, they do so in a thread titled "Ascendancy v Apprime".

Shame on them.
SHAME.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 09:55   #63
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

TBH, Vision had it coming.
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 12:22   #64
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:

And same old Gary, making posts when your neither playing or even on irc

We retalled Vision fully becuase they did a TA on our fatest gal roid wise. Ie we didnt start the petty dispute other then hitting 2-3 gals a nite, 1 happening to be a vision one. Plus as me and Androx discussed it didnt help having CBA troll my pm making us change our targets to vsns gal. We have anyway since then spoke and sorted our differences. Just hope that CBA learns while hes actually got power within an alliance to not try and cause a problem, then complain after it.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 13:38   #65
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Apprime lead now stands at 10 million....how much longer are you people going to sit with your thumbs up your ass and let them run away with it?
People in glasshouse's shouldnt throw stones

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 14:16   #66
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
They should throw ships!
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 15:00   #67
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sadly i am not in a position of power within an alliance this round where i can dictate the political direction, i would attack them myself if i thought i was capable of beating apprime 70 vs 1

Unread 15 Sep 2009, 15:14   #68
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
i would attack them myself if i thought i was capable of beating apprime 70 vs 1
Sadly I think this is the same problem with the alliances. Only they don't think they can beat Apprime 70 vs 70. So they just accept there's nothing they can do, like you have. If anyone showed just a little bit of initiative...
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 15:20   #69
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
sadly i am not in a position of power within an alliance this round where i can dictate the political direction, i would attack them myself if i thought i was capable of beating apprime 70 vs 1
Then speak to your HC about attacking them or join an alliance that is willing to take the fight to apprime

-Rommel
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 16:03   #70
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
And same old Gary, making posts when your neither playing or even on irc

We retalled Vision fully becuase they did a TA on our fatest gal roid wise. Ie we didnt start the petty dispute other then hitting 2-3 gals a nite, 1 happening to be a vision one. Plus as me and Androx discussed it didnt help having CBA troll my pm making us change our targets to vsns gal. We have anyway since then spoke and sorted our differences. Just hope that CBA learns while hes actually got power within an alliance to not try and cause a problem, then complain after it.
Assassin dont come here bragging that you and Androx have done this and done that, stating how I didn't exactly help things, when you managed to convince both Santa and Drox that it was completely my fault!!! Which is hilarious as on boards you dont say that anyway. Also if I ve got power within my alliance then if I were you I d watch what I m saying on here, incase it comes back to shot me in the foot. wink wink.

Unread 15 Sep 2009, 16:14   #71
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Assassin dont come here bragging that you and Androx have done this and done that, stating how I didn't exactly help things, when you managed to convince both Santa and Drox that it was completely my fault!!! Which is hilarious as on boards you dont say that anyway. Also if I ve got power within my alliance then if I were you I d watch what I m saying on here, incase it comes back to shot me in the foot. wink wink.
You're going to attack a 111 roidfat Scanner?
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 16:48   #72
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Then speak to your HC about attacking them or join an alliance that is willing to take the fight to apprime
and which alliance would you propose i join? as there are so many just queueing up to fight apprime I'm really spoilt for choice ¬_¬

Unread 15 Sep 2009, 18:35   #73
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
if I ve got power within my alliance then if I were you I d watch what I m saying on here, incase it comes back to shot me in the foot. wink wink.
Threats on the forums are so round 7 , now excuse me while i go bury the 2 puppies and 1 baby giraffe that your post killed

-Rommel
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 18:53   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

How are people dense enough to give CBA power round after round?
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 21:29   #75
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
They need someone to take the blame for horrific failures.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 12:10   #76
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
People are very dense, yes, that is true. However people are not dense enough to give you power in any rounds

There is hope!

Unread 16 Sep 2009, 20:11   #77
Firebird

Quote:
and which alliance would you propose i join? as there are so many just queueing up to fight apprime I'm really spoilt for choice ¬_¬
Thought we were all friends :P
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 09:07   #78
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

It is official, Apprime and Vision are blocked to target the neutral #6 alliance.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 10:36   #79
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
It is official, Apprime and Vision are blocked to target the neutral #6 alliance.
Damn, he's on to us...

VisioN Forever!
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 10:59   #80
snaga

snaga can only hope to improve

OH GOD RUN! APPRIME IS COMING TO RAPE YOUR HOUSES AND BURN YOUR CHILRENS!!! OMG OMG OMG!

Get a grip, you all sound like a bitching class of teenagers.
snaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 12:31   #81
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Soooo. When is the war starting? Or are you guys going to roid race it?
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 12:55   #82
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Oh sweet ****in jesus it's a war game nobody is neutral

-Rommel
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 13:14   #83
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Being "neutral' doesn't grant immunity. It buys you time at best.

Apprime is playing its hand quite well I'd say.
The paradox is that never Asc has been in such a high position at this stage of a round they've won. Sounds good but it's bad., coz it's from the #2 that should come the signal to fight the #1, and Asc has always been used to play a waiting game. Well nobody else is going to do the first move, it's up to them.
Things were quietly balanced so far, with neither App nor Asc wanting to disrupt the status quo. If App is indeed allied (can't use "block' for only 2 alliances) to Vision it is a smart move, coz it can give them an edge (the same gals hit over and over are starting to bring too little reward) without looking threatening to the balance of power. Still it calls for an equal move from the other side.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 13:27   #84
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

If Vsn is indeed allied with App, then it's a great move for Apprime. Horrible one for Vsn though, it's the same mistake we've seen CT and ND repeat round after round.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 13:31   #85
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
If App is indeed allied (can't use "block' for only 2 alliances) to Vision it is a smart move, coz it can give them an edge (the same gals hit over and over are starting to bring too little reward) without looking threatening to the balance of power. Still it calls for an equal move from the other side.
Considering one of cardinals pets is part of Vision HC, the rumors about cooperation with Apprime sound pretty much believable.
While Apprime vs Ascendancy would most likely have been a pretty even fight, App allying VsN would change this balance quite a bit imo. Wonder what will happen next.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 13:48   #86
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Considering one of cardinals pets is part of Vision HC, the rumors about cooperation with Apprime sound pretty much believable.
While Apprime vs Ascendancy would most likely have been a pretty even fight, App allying VsN would change this balance quite a bit imo. Wonder what will happen next.
I'm sure the political geniuses at Ascendancy will think of something.
Less talky, more fighty!
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 14:05   #87
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Less talky, more fighty!
Fighty relys on talky imo.

ppl need to be talked into wars by the alliances that might benefit, because most dont see that being at war brings them any help at all. The choice of Apprime and Ascendancy is like the choice of the devil and the deep blue sea for most.
Most allies feel they benefit most from sitting on the sidelines of a war and getting fat. Aiming for no.1 isnt realistic from most allies point of view, even for those who have a theoretical chance at it, VsN allying with app is essentially an abdication of any desire to win, and demonstrates this tendency.
OTOH
Most smaller allies want a war to happen as the top ppl will lowbie bash less.
And ppl also know intuitively that they have to block because if one side trashes the other and ends up with an impressive victory the hegemony from that point on is exceedingly frustrating to the other allies.
So talky persuades those whose interests in war are unclear into joining.

This is particularly true this round as both Asc and App have been cautious of the other and neither seems to want to move without political advantage - thus talky is everything.
Tho I doubt much talky is/was needed to persuade VsN which way to go.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 14:43   #88
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
If Vsn is indeed allied with App, then it's a great move for Apprime. Horrible one for Vsn though, it's the same mistake we've seen CT and ND repeat round after round.
If you have a loyal membership that are happy to do what the HC tell them, and you haven't got ambitions of winning, then I really don't see how any kind of friendly relationship with another alliance can hurt.

Indeed, I suspect it could provide much needed spice in an otherwise dour round for alliances like Vsn.
Having said that, if Vsn do really think they have a chance to win this round, they could be playing a dangerous game if they are working with App.

I think most of the mistakes I can recall ND making when working with other alliances came about when they thought they could win.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 14:52   #89
tobbe

Just to clarify your gossip: VisioN aint allied with Apprime!

VisioN Forever!
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 15:07   #90
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Just to clarify your gossip: VisioN aint allied with Apprime!
dosent really change things, when it comes to it everyone knows which way you will go.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 16:18   #91
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can I pnap asc if we ally apprime?
that will reduce the retarded incs I get from stuhlman every night ( ally with appr ) and would reduce incs I get from random asc people every night! I am more than happy to just roid nubs <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 20:49   #92
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
can I pnap asc if we ally apprime?
NO.

Kthnxbye.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 21:46   #93
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

sigh, what a boring reply.
you can do better!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 23:43   #94
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Wishy!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2009, 00:23   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I'm sure the political geniuses at Ascendancy will think of something.
Less talky, more fighty!
I like to think we let other alliances make the decisions for us.
Unread 18 Sep 2009, 12:38   #96
Pommeh
eXcessum

Pommeh is on a distinguished road

So.. am I getting incs tonight or what?

Quite possibly the worst player you've ever heard of!?

Yes! but you have heard of me.
Pommeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2009, 15:49   #97
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

We are in Dragons meeting and we thought JBG has no life except posting on forums and flaming everything that doesn't go his way?

Cardinal has an alliance and no life..

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2009, 01:49   #98
Wishmaster
LDK

is the war kicking off tonight? I see we are hitting some asc gal, apparantly not alone... anyone wanna update a poor peon?

and liz, hows the meet?!

Quote:
Unread 19 Sep 2009, 10:20   #99
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
is the war kicking off tonight? I see we are hitting some asc gal, apparantly not alone... anyone wanna update a poor peon?
Vision / DLR hitting an Asc galaxy together.

Apprime hitting some neutral galaxy I think.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2009, 11:05   #100
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

That sounds like good strategy on apprimes' part (if it is a strategy at all) to get others locked into the war they themselves need to do but dont want to.
Certainly from an Ascendancy perspective Vision has been as hostile, if not more so, than Apprime.
However I dont see us kicking off a war until Apprime is involved directly; anything else is a sideshow.