User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2007, 22:27   #51
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts
Re: Official Declaration of Tides of Fire

Even trying to do the impossible and landing an attack where they lose like...10k bs ? Noobish...
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2007, 23:56   #52
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos
also it might be worth noticing that ToF are exchanging shippies for a couple of shiny XP roids
Believe it or not I had this discussion in ingame mail with one of 2 ToF'ers 'crashing' 300k etd BS on me for a net score gain of 300k the day before the Subh/ToF war began. They utterly refuted my, I thought logical, argument of "if xp is a viable tactic this round why are there no XP planets in the Top100?"* I believe if ToF want to win this war they need to protect their value much better with clear instructions from their HC on the matter. That said, it's been an interesting conflict so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how night 3 pans out.

*In fairness this is not true, there is one such planet residing at rank 61 as I write this. In my defence I was utterly distraught about the fact that I had prodded up to 62k Spectre and was still about to be roided
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 00:05   #53
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

:F-Crewed:

i was
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 00:13   #54
susan simmonds
scorpion

susan simmonds is an unknown quantity at this point

ToF will prevail regardless........

Go us Toffers and we'll keep the fires burning
Unread 19 May 2007, 00:38   #55
Narcissius

Narcissius is on a distinguished road

Achilles: We had to land when we realised you used 15 mill on spectres 'cause it was funny (we lost 280k value that took 2 days to get back, netgain 360k, and 9,4k xp)

That said we discussed it alot, but found out the pros where better than the cons

Shame on you for getting your alliance to try FC me though, luckly Im in tof and they defend well he he

And subh: One tip; Dont launch fool fleets at people that can fleetscan you, its just foolishly stupid

Last edited by Narcissius; 19 May 2007 at 00:44.
Narcissius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 03:07   #56
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Wow Thrawn is offical ToF spokesperson.... uncany!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissius
Achilles: We had to land when we realised you used 15 mill on spectres 'cause it was funny (we lost 280k value that took 2 days to get back, netgain 360k, and 9,4k xp)

That said we discussed it alot, but found out the pros where better than the cons
Hmmz... well if resource donation is what youre aiming for.. well done

Quote:
Shame on you for getting your alliance to try FC me though, luckly Im in tof and they defend well he he
Can't blame a lad for trying....

Quote:
And subh: One tip; Dont launch fool fleets at people that can fleetscan you, its just foolishly stupid
Ah... so thats what you guys do... doh.... wonder if anyone else knows that secret .....

P.S... Using fool that many times in one line.. bleh.....
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:41   #57
Narcissius

Didnt know your nick was Achilles...

Now walk the walk

Only reason subh is bigger than us now is that 3 people that was ranked 1, 7, 16 within allie, left us. They should be on the wall of shame for leaving in combat

Last edited by Narcissius; 19 May 2007 at 11:59.
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:45   #58
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos
also it might be worth noticing that ToF are exchanging shippies for a couple of shiny XP roids

perhaps their tactic is to all get below our bashlimits as quickly as they can...
can you hear the bitterness there
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:53   #59
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Sorry man but there is really no way to convince anyone in Ascendancy to fleetcatch people with anything short of a cattle prod. Besides, I didn't really want to hurt you but in a unfortunately common fit of pique I'd threatened to do something. I chose the least of all evils and asked some Angels. As you say, it didn't work

By the way, it's now 80k spectre. I have it on good aurthority that Jesus himself wept as I pressed the order button again :/
Unread 19 May 2007, 13:32   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Sorry man but there is really no way to convince anyone in Ascendancy to fleetcatch people with anything short of a cattle prod.
See this is the type of bullshit that causes people to misunderstand your alliance, people like you pretend that nobody can ever be arsed to do anything like attack, defend or fleetcatch. The sad reality is that there are members of ascendancy who can and do, and they're often the ones talking about how they can't be bothered to do anything.
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:05   #61
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Kila, you have no first hand knowledge of our alliance and with any luck you never will. That said, no fault for sticking to the only thing you seem to have any measurable talent at, ignorant trolling.
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:55   #62
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Kila, you have no first hand knowledge of our alliance and with any luck you never will. That said, no fault for sticking to the only thing you seem to have any measurable talent at, ignorant trolling.
See this is where you're wrong, I didn't know anything about Ascendancy and didn't comment on them until round 19 where I landed in the Ascendancy galaxy and was quite shocked to see JBG, jer and jester all working pretty hard to win the round, they organised fleetcatches, defence, members did joint attacks and in the last week Ascendancy members even got up at night to defend against Kargool's vain attempt to get his galaxy back to #1 by throwing his alliance at us 3 times in the last 5 days. There were even people being called to wake up and defend, so the crap that you keep trying to feed to everyone on AD is just that, crap.

Also, before you say "oh it was only 10 Ascendancy members" or something along those lines (because you're that predictable), the galaxy contained both of your HC as well as your most "high profile" members (jer, JBG, Cannon_faggot, TomKat) so I'd say it's a pretty representative sample of your core.
Unread 20 May 2007, 00:52   #63
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

WHOOOOOOOSH.

Once more the point has flown high over your undergrown head. Firstly, though I thought it painfully obvious, my original post was tongue-in-cheek. If you weren't in such a rush to be a contrary little guttersnipe you might have noted the tone and context aswell as the actual words.

Secondly, why would it be a surprise to anyone that Ascendancy members work hard to have good planets? Do you think it just happens by accident or something? Also, choosing 3 of our very best players as a model for the whole alliance is, obviously, wildly inaccurate. Being in a galaxy with players from any alliance will never give you an understanding of how that alliance functions day to day.

In short it would be preferable if you could stop pretending to be an authority of things about which you have no clue.
Unread 20 May 2007, 02:17   #64
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I don't like attacking ToF, i'm dropping in the rankings coz there is no big enough targets to get decent XP. Could we go to war vs a big ally plz ?
Unread 20 May 2007, 02:58   #65
Narcissius

ooo Shaddap Nubh We like you as a target, lets be content by that...
Unread 20 May 2007, 03:44   #66
kronos-v
Registered Fishie

kronos-v is an unknown quantity at this point

is it over yet?

i think i missed the bit where ships were flying and roids were changing hands.

*yawn*

someone go get me some ciggies and and a coffee, i dont wanna miss any more of the action.
kronos-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 09:39   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
See this is the type of bullshit that causes people to misunderstand your alliance, people like you pretend that nobody can ever be arsed to do anything like attack, defend or fleetcatch. The sad reality is that there are members of ascendancy who can and do, and they're often the ones talking about how they can't be bothered to do anything.
This is pretty bad misinterpretation. You can't convince/order people to fleetcatch this round. Plus fleetcatching is ridiculously shit now without zero loss stealing.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:32   #68
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

at least subh and tof are providing some fun. Alliance race seems a bit boring this round!
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:35   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Once more the point has flown high over your undergrown head. Firstly, though I thought it painfully obvious, my original post was tongue-in-cheek. If you weren't in such a rush to be a contrary little guttersnipe you might have noted the tone and context aswell as the actual words.
i dunno man it was a pretty crappy post where you used the "omg we don't ever try" thing that is used in almost every single post by ascendancy members.

Quote:
Secondly, why would it be a surprise to anyone that Ascendancy members work hard to have good planets? Do you think it just happens by accident or something?
It may be a surprise because half of your alliance comes to AD and groans on about how nobody can even be bothered to log in let alone play, like your post where you claimed that your alliance doesn't do fleetcatches.

In short it would be preferable if you could stop pretending that you and the rest of your alliance can't be bothered to put any effort into the game when you clearly can and do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is pretty bad misinterpretation. You can't convince/order people to fleetcatch this round. Plus fleetcatching is ridiculously shit now without zero loss stealing.
Fleetcatching can still be useful to kill of people's fleets, I know there are people that members of Ascendancy would love to fleetcatch just to show their h8!! (yes, I'd fall into this category if I had a planet)
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:36   #70
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fleetcatching can still be useful to kill of people's fleets, I know there are people that members of Ascendancy would love to fleetcatch just to show their h8!! (yes, I'd fall into this category if I had a planet)
ISUE*.

*I stand up, emotionless.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:38   #71
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos-v
is it over yet?

i think i missed the bit where ships were flying and roids were changing hands.

*yawn*

someone go get me some ciggies and and a coffee, i dont wanna miss any more of the action.
I got your coffee for ya sir

anything else you'd like? Maybe some good salvage?
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:39   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No there isn't and no you wouldn't. Seriously.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:48   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have yet to see a single successful fleetcatch on a 'big' planet/fleet, so either I have been missing out on interesting breps, or the battles simply haven't been happening.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:53   #74
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

There apperantly was a fleetcatch landing on a WP planet yesterday, seing the damages 15 fleet were able to do with 4 defending was rather depressive though im sure the attackers went mostly happy!
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:55   #75
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i dunno man it was a pretty crappy post where you used the "omg we don't ever try" thing that is used in almost every single post by ascendancy members.
Citation needed.

Quote:
It may be a surprise because half of your alliance comes to AD and groans on about how nobody can even be bothered to log in let alone play, like your post where you claimed that your alliance doesn't do fleetcatches.

In short it would be preferable if you could stop pretending that you and the rest of your alliance can't be bothered to put any effort into the game when you clearly can and do.
Achi dealt with this point above.

Quote:
You'd be below our bash limits
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 12:05   #76
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
posts like these ones, all of which are made by Ascendancy members, give everyone the impression that you don't care, sure they may be a joke but there are so many of them that people are confusing it for the reality. It's less so the case in the recent past, especially with posts like this popping up and less of the "we don't try" and "while you were trying we were sleeping" crap, but the joke is old, crap and just gives people false impressions of your alliance which in turn cause your alliance members to give them grief for being misinformed.

Quote:
You'd be below our bash limits
I was waiting for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No there isn't and no you wouldn't. Seriously.
Oh come on, you've seen first hand how jer's cute "i h8 kila" thing works, and CF does it to an even greater extent but he's just pretty shit so it's not funny when he does it. So I'm pretty sure that if I had a planet (and was within bash limit ) jer would decide to FC me and everyone would hop on the "i h8 kila" bandwagon (like they already do) - it just takes one person to give it a little push, and jer/CF are always eager to do it.
Unread 20 May 2007, 12:26   #77
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
posts like these ones, all of which are made by Ascendancy members, give everyone the impression that you don't care, sure they may be a joke but there are so many of them that people are confusing it for the reality. It's less so the case in the recent past, especially with posts like this popping up and less of the "we don't try" and "while you were trying we were sleeping" crap, but the joke is old, crap and just gives people false impressions of your alliance which in turn cause your alliance members to give them grief for being misinformed.
There's a difference between 'not caring' and 'not trying'. I appreciate that the subtlety may be lost on you, but the basic principle is that Ascendancy will never count defence points, enforce participation in attacks or send out 'come on guys, fight harder for the Ascendancy spirit!' motivational mails to the members. If you have been in several top alliances over the years, I think you would find the experience of being an Ascendancy member considerably different to the experience of being a member in, say, Fury, 1up, eXilition or any other previous or current alliance. How you want to characterise the difference is up to you, but there's no denying that it exists.

You profess a considerable knowledge of an alliance you have never been a member of, based on half of a round spent in a galaxy with several members of that alliance. Based on your past posts, you enjoy the name-dropping and the general image of having 'insider' knowledge, but really nobody takes you seriously. When you were in 9:10, you were the most pro-Ascendancy poster on AD (to our considerable amusement), just as you were incredibly pro-rain back in whatever round it was when you were giving him fleet donations. You're happy to suck up to whoever your current internet friends happen to be, until people get fed up of it. I just don't think that you have very much credibility here.

Quote:
Oh come on, you've seen first hand how jer's cute "i h8 kila" thing works, and CF does it to an even greater extent but he's just pretty shit so it's not funny when he does it. So I'm pretty sure that if I had a planet (and was within bash limit ) jer would decide to FC me and everyone would hop on the "i h8 kila" bandwagon (like they already do) - it just takes one person to give it a little push, and jer/CF are always eager to do it.
There we go with the name-dropping again. Whether Ascendancy care about PA or not is a matter open to debate, but they certainly don't care about you.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:09   #78
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
There's a difference between 'not caring' and 'not trying'. I appreciate that the subtlety may be lost on you, but the basic principle is that Ascendancy will never count defence points, enforce participation in attacks or send out 'come on guys, fight harder for the Ascendancy spirit!' motivational mails to the members. If you have been in several top alliances over the years, I think you would find the experience of being an Ascendancy member considerably different to the experience of being a member in, say, Fury, 1up, eXilition or any other previous or current alliance. How you want to characterise the difference is up to you, but there's no denying that it exists.
It's quite apparent that there is a difference between your alliance and all others, that wasn't my point. My point was that your members claim that they don't try, sure it may seem to be in jest, but to people who don't know how your alliance works (the majority of the PA community), enough of these jokes do give the person an impression that Ascendancy members don't try to get a good rank at all.
During round 18, the impression of Ascendancy that I had, due to what I read on AD, was that none of the people that still played under your tag cared about their planets at all and were just inactive. Hell I even thought that half of you were unpaid (I think this is due to one of your members constantly attacking subh and boasting about being unpaid on AD)

Quote:
You profess a considerable knowledge of an alliance you have never been a member of, based on half of a round spent in a galaxy with several members of that alliance.
No, no I don't. I profess more knowledge of your alliance than I had pre round 19, because after that round I realised that all the "we don't try" stuff wasn't true, this, however, isn't considerable knowledge.

Quote:
When you were in 9:10, you were the most pro-Ascendancy poster on AD (to our considerable amusement), just as you were incredibly pro-rain back in whatever round it was when you were giving him fleet donations.
Citation needed.
My opinion of your alliance hasn't changed since round 19, I still view it in the same way but recentely this constant "we don't try" stuff has gotten annoying, and I felt that there are too many pro-ascendancy posters on AD.

Quote:
There we go with the name-dropping again. Whether Ascendancy care about PA or not is a matter open to debate, but they certainly don't care about you.
I was trying to provoke jer into posting something along the lines of "I seriously hate you" with that bit. I appear to have failed.
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:16   #79
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Citation needed.
My opinion of your alliance hasn't changed since round 19, I still view it in the same way but recentely this constant "we don't try" stuff has gotten annoying, and I felt that there are too many pro-ascendancy posters on AD.
1. Do you want more?

The 'we don't try' shit was annoying and trite back in round 16. But annoying and trite is one of our specialties.
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:17   #80
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
The 'we don't try' shit was annoying and trite back in round 16. But annoying and trite is one of our specialties.
I have no feelings either way on this assertion.
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:25   #81
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
1. Do you want more?
Yes please. That was pro-ascendancy indeed, although at the time of writing I didn't intend it to come across that way. See, at the time, I had just discovered that the mental image of Ascendancy that I had wasn't true, and was quite excited to share my "new found knowledge". Either way it was a silly post.

Quote:
The annoying thing about it was that your alliance won even though most of the members claimed to have put in less effort that round than 1up/ND/Angels/Subh who had been fighting for the #1 spot, so there was an element of truth to it.

Now, it's just people using the joke long after it's time, and it's just not the case anymore.
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:36   #82
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Seems like every thread goes back to Ascendancy sooner or later.

Our nub war doesn't concern you guys .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:44   #83
_Kila_
break it down!

I think I derailed the thread, I'm sorry.
Unread 20 May 2007, 20:15   #84
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Seems like every thread goes back to Ascendancy sooner or later.

Our nub war doesn't concern you guys .
first time in this war i agree with you

Last edited by GrandAdm Thrawn; 20 May 2007 at 20:26.
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 20:29   #85
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
first time in this war i agree with you
sssh, we're still at war.

Yeah, you're going down...err young man?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 20 May 2007, 22:02   #86
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

so how did today go? anyone
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 00:27   #87
Narcissius

Guess the numbers talk for itself:

Tides of Fire
Rank Today's Growth
Size: 38,643 8 916 2.4%
Score: 108,706,690 7 5,112,922 4.9%
Average Size: 644 17 15 2.4%
Average Score: 1,811,778 15 85,215 4.9%
Members: 60 Ratio: 3.55

Nubh
Rank Today's Growth
Size: 38,130 9 -18 -0.0%
Score: 112,882,031 6 2,631,436 2.4%
Average Size: 615 22 0 0.0%
Average Score: 1,820,678 14 42,443 2.4%
Members: 62 Ratio: 3.38
Unread 21 May 2007, 00:39   #88
GrandAdm Thrawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
so how did today go? anyone
well it was mostly fine for ToF, as you can see we got roids and score, as we were a bit fed up of ingal-def lately we attacked ingal deffers as well though

Subh on the other hand seems to have some problems with their growth

And for tonight we are planning on doing some...
oh wait
Unread 21 May 2007, 01:19   #89
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what the hell
Unread 23 May 2007, 18:54   #90
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Word on the street is, I won the war, ask Olympus and Mystic.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 23 May 2007, 18:56   #91
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Quote:
Word on the street is, I won the war, ask Olympus and Mystic.
But then again bane thats just word on the street...... :P
But yeah yeah.... life is teh fun... maybe we should wake kronos?? he slept through this whole "War"
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:04   #92
kronos-v
Registered Fishie

kronos-v is an unknown quantity at this point

what? huh? who? where?

what time is it?

did something happen?

HEY! you kids get off my lawn!

nm....zZzZzZzZz
kronos-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:09   #93
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

LOL! I won the war ffs ! I had stolen 30k fr from my attacker They ran !

/me going to build corsairs
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:12   #94
GrandAdm Thrawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezzar
LOL! I won the war ffs ! I had stolen 30k fr from my attacker They ran !

/me going to build corsairs
die
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:18   #95
Bane
Shadows and Dust

All of you are irrelevant.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 23 May 2007, 22:42   #96
GrandAdm Thrawn

Quote:
All of you are irrelevant.
says twat nr 37 from the left
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:43   #97
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
says twat nr 37 from the left
Get your intel right, it's 24 behind you!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 24 May 2007, 02:23   #98
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

roflmao come on bane be nice.... hes gotta win a war somewhere... at least in AD he has a chance let him have this little "Post-War" victory... All puns intended
Unread 24 May 2007, 04:19   #99
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Don't let the war stop just yet. I need to get some popcorn.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 08:40   #100
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I say we put it on pause while Travler get's his popcorn.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote