User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Oct 2016, 15:25   #1
armed

armed is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm the most nostalgic person right now

Hi, guys! Im brazilian and used to play games like Planetarion called Galactic Wars and Meteorus.
It was like 10 years ago and i had too much fun and made many friends.
Founding a game like this bring me back so many good memories!
Does people still play this? How many ppl in a round?
Im really excited to play! Looking for a good ally too lol.
armed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2016, 16:46   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm the most nostalgic person right now

Yes, (some) people still play this: about 700 a round. There's even a sizeable group of Brazillian people playing (mostly) together.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2016, 12:45   #3
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough
Re: I'm the most nostalgic person right now

We have a Whatsapp group with some old players from these two games. Most of them are playing Planetarion.

If you want to join the Whatsapp group at least, msg me. (+55 11 98411-8777)