User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Mar 2015, 06:21   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Vikings Round 61....

The cobwebs have been shaken off our sails and our longboats are ready to go forth to carry us on a merry adventure to pillage, plunder and rape across the PA Universe. Where our longboats beach nobody knows. Our enemies tremble in fear and our friends....well we havent gotten around to turning them into our enemies yet .
Best way to make sure that you dont have 1 of our longboats land on your shores is to join us as we take what we want and give nothing back!

Vikings will be playing round 61. Last round was a trial run on seeing how radical changes would work, plus we took in some new players that we were teaching. This round we shall go back to our Viking roots and certain rules will be in effect again, but they will all take a back seat to fun as we pillage, plunder and rape

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote