User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:08   #1
swarfliam

Is there an alliance that will train me?

I am new and looking for an alliance that will train me up, is there anyone who does that?

Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:17   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Is there an alliance that will train me?

Alot of the traditional ports of call like F-Crew, VGN and xVx are pretty full so your probally have to look outside the top10. However theres alot of experiance out there such as SiN, ROCK and reinVENted. Hopefully one of these will take you no matter what score you have
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:55   #3
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

come to #blade on irc.

id be more than happy to train you as an efficient over-killer
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 04:52   #4
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

Alot of alliances are willing to train, look at the recruitment threads, and contact the alliances from that...

{Hidden Agenda HC}
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 06:08   #5
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

Just a shameless advert, but...

ROCK trained me (mostly) and we had a great time doing it! Check us out on irc at #rock on irc.netgamers.org

But, there are a lot of good training alliances out there, come onto irc and ask around a bit. There's always someone looking for new recruits to turn into loyal addicts.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:23   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromcrysal
Just a shameless advert, but...

ROCK trained me (mostly) and we had a great time doing it! Check us out on irc at #rock on irc.netgamers.org

But, there are a lot of good training alliances out there, come onto irc and ask around a bit. There's always someone looking for new recruits to turn into loyal addicts.
trained u too well u bet me in score

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 17:21   #7
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

\o/
I beat Gzambo! My life is now complete, I can die in peace!
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 18:12   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't even remember this thread existing. Oh well. Revenge is sweet.