User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 02:08   #51
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-II vs. Scythe - War is on the doorstep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
never tried tbh
im not allowed to drive anyways...
There is a god!!! Its called the head of the DVLA
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 02:35   #52
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

im 16
your allowed a provisional driving liscence at 17
so no, the god is the lawmakers
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:49   #53
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Sandmans says....

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...lues&show=both

we're coming for ya

looks like last night you took a hit, even tho you tried to "mass" some of us
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:08   #54
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

graphs ftw!
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:24   #55
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

NO, we booted inactives and lost a few cowards
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:25   #56
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

so you're no longer "the biggest alliance in the universe" anymore eh?
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:19   #57
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

lol u didnt kick cowards, if u did u would have dropped to 3-4 members and disbanded
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:24   #58
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

nice joke keg.
i have resigned as HC for scythe as i want to join a more established alliance. it was fun, but ive been thinking towards this since the start of this round.
so g-ii, wars over. your war was because of me. if im not there, doesnt make sense does it.

apologies to all those i pissed off in the past.

and no, this g-ii thing asnt got a thing to do with my resignation. i just havent got the time anymore and i accompised my dream to train hundreds of noobs to play this addictive hellhole
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:26   #59
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

so you drag scythe into a war they cant possibly win, on the basis that your ego was hurt after being kickbanned for abusing others in their own channel, then you resign and leave them to their fate?

what kind of HC are you and what on earth were the alliance who took you in thinking.
Seriously, players like you are bad for the game
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:26   #60
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

1 more thing, G-II only attacked one person in scythe.
they stole 80 something roids while having ships stolen off them of a much higher value.

so officially, Scythe came out better in this war
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:35   #61
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

phil^ -
#1 - i created scythe.
#2 - i just asked for an end to this "war"
#3 i think you need to go to specsavers
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:36   #62
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you judge 'victory' in a war on the basis of one battle then you really do not have a clue how to fight or win one.
You have singlehandledly condemned those in scythe to being destroyed. I hope you're proud of yourself >:/
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:40   #63
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
phil^ -
#1 - i created scythe.
#2 - i just asked for an end to this "war"
#3 i think you need to go to specsavers
  1. so? youve also condemned it. What possible good is a HC who wont stand by his own members.
  2. Asking is not the same as getting. Just because you want it to be so doesnt mean it will be
  3. I think you need to try a better insult. That one just shows off how immature you are.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:42   #64
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Quote:
1 more thing, G-II only attacked one person in scythe.
they stole 80 something roids while having ships stolen off them of a much higher value.

so officially, Scythe came out better in this war

funny

i bc'ed the first night of the war and we had 2 nice scythe targs with at least 4-5 planets in each gal... and i think all of us landed.

i can even show you my own personal combat reports

not to mention last night the 60 roids i got for... nothing, guy ran.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:51   #65
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

the_chosen_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
have resigned as HC for scythe as i want to join a more established alliance. it was fun, but ive been thinking towards this since the start of this round.
so g-ii, wars over. your war was because of me. if im not there, doesnt make sense does it.
Why recruit the Alliance to 85 Members if you didn't want to continue with it?

Hope you didn't train the n00bs in your image for their sakes

G-II FTW!!!
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:56   #66
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
nice joke keg.
i have resigned as HC for scythe as i want to join a more established alliance. it was fun, but ive been thinking towards this since the start of this round.

and no, this g-ii thing asnt got a thing to do with my resignation. i just havent got the time anymore and i accompised my dream to train hundreds of noobs to play this addictive hellhole

After reading the above, I hope no proper alliance recruits such a zero of a player and a person. I Wouldnt put it he is bad for the game, HE IS USELESS. He's only good for a laugh

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 21:04   #67
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Poor end to a poor beginning...

What will happen to Scythe now? Will G-II climb to rank #16?!?! Only time will tell...
_______
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 22:16   #68
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

i no where the scythe members are 4.1.5 is a hc in the alliance
weliecheatsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 22:20   #69
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weliecheatsteel
i no where the scythe members are 4.1.5 is a hc in the alliance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyjim
Clause 8 : Coordinates

Coords are banned from the forums unless relating to previous rounds. The posting of Rulername and/or Planet Name is also forbidden due to Planet
searching techniques now available to all Planetarion users. Links to sites which make co-ords available or information as to where to obtain co-ordinates of users are also not tolerated. Co-ords towards the latter stages of the round concerning important developments in the game will be tolerated at the discretion of the mods.
Nice intel though.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 23:51   #70
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Lurch im shocked and appauled, at least i thought you would go the distance leading your troops into whatever hole you dug yourself

To the remaining Scythe HC and players, good luck, hope you can pick yourslef up from this betrayal...

... if G-II leave any of you standing that is :S

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 23:54   #71
Phil^
Insomniac

Those remaining in Scythe should try to roid lurch's planet into the ground, perhaps with the co-operation of g-ii
It would be a fitting end

after all, g-ii's quarrel is mainly with lurch - not with the rest of scythe since it was lurch who started this war.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:22   #72
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

they do what they want, we are stil friends to be honest. i havent ever disagreed with any members ever if i remember correctly. so to you im a betrayer - to them im a friend that they all wish luck in the future... you all think im an immature bastard, i say think what you want. a 16 year old running an alliance like scythe by himself is quite stressful whilt at college and working part time. i need a break. leave me alone
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:23   #73
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Go buy a dictionary
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:30   #74
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say on the contrary, this is what happens when you join an alliance led by a 16 y/o. I'm not sure you can really expect much more.
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:33   #75
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

its not the age.
you can just put up an alliance just out of nothing without experience, contacts, knowledge and BRAIN.

Genesis-2
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:45   #76
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

as i have been oh so politely asked by G-II to say this.

I surrender, WHITE FLAG

leave scythe alone
i am no longer part of it, but wish them best of luck in any future path that they take
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:50   #77
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

end of discussion.

Genesis-2
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:52   #78
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub
funny

i bc'ed the first night of the war and we had 2 nice scythe targs with at least 4-5 planets in each gal... and i think all of us landed.

i can even show you my own personal combat reports

not to mention last night the 60 roids i got for... nothing, guy ran.
The planets who were on the losing end of things probably got b00ted from the alliance so officially only one scythe member got roided :P Interesting tactic... ^^
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:52   #79
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

Quote:
they do what they want, we are stil friends to be honest. i havent ever disagreed with any members ever if i remember correctly. so to you im a betrayer - to them im a friend that they all wish luck in the future... you all think im an immature bastard, i say think what you want. a 16 year old running an alliance like scythe by himself is quite stressful whilt at college and working part time. i need a break. leave me alone

[12:01] <frostbeule|afk> we have to stop this war
[12:01] <frostbeule|afk> I was against it
[12:01] <Sparcks> we're going to get pummelled into the ground
[12:01] <Xillver|NL> there is no war!!
[12:01] <PS2^popcorn> well its not exactly a war is it when were hardly attacking
[12:01] <Sparcks> I personally have lost 100k score and >100 roids overnight

Sounds like someone disagreeing with you to me! :eek:
[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless

Last edited by the_chosen_one; 21 Nov 2005 at 01:03.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 01:02   #80
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

he never told me.
but as Hesekiel oh so rightly said...

"end of discussion"
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 08:11   #81
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
as i have been oh so politely asked by G-II to say this.

I surrender, WHITE FLAG
Wow.... that was easy! lol

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:47   #82
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

The man has put down his arms... no need to bash him or his former alliance any longer...

The saga of the great Scythe is over... from their ashes, G-II still remains!
_______
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:09   #83
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
nice joke keg.

Ugh. Pathetic. Don't come back.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:47   #84
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
The man has put down his arms... no need to bash him or his former alliance any longer...

The saga of the great Scythe is over... from their ashes, G-II still remains!
I totally agree.

[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:17   #85
Halogen
-Haldir-

Halogen is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck G-II, i wish u all the best!
Regards
Halogen
Regard your good name as the richest jewel you can possibly be possessed of, for credit is like fire; when once you have kindled it you may easily preserve it, but if you once extinguish it, you will find it an arduous task to rekindle it again. The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear.
-Socrates-

Hope is a waking dream.
-Aristotle-
Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote