User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2012, 05:13   #1
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Cluster alliance, naps, remember...

Well, I haven't even heard about them.

How about we give a bonus to top 3 clusters?

Could be as simple as % of resources produced in the cluster: top 1 +30, top 2, +20, top 3 +10.

I think that would be incentive enough for the alliances to take clusters into consideration!

And, if coupled with travel times, then it would be in the spirit of old times! ("In the spirit of old times" name for next round)

Last edited by Aedolaws; 6 Jun 2012 at 05:20.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2012, 14:03   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Cluster alliance, naps, remember...

Clusters are all down to random luck, so i wouldnt like to see this.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2012, 07:11   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Cluster alliance, naps, remember...

plus there isnt the number base to be able to support it
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote