User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2018, 15:57   #1
Vip3r

Vip3r is on a distinguished road
ALLY Round 78

Who's is playing?

Heresey and HR merged?

Who will win?

Let the drama begin....
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2018, 18:17   #2
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: ALLY Round 78

Conspiracy playing as usual, wont win as we lost too many faceless players to 'not faceless' ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2018, 00:15   #3
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Thanks gm, as if Rhorry doesn't have a big enough ego as it is!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2018, 17:26   #4
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road

1. Ult
2. Ironborn
3. Carnage
4. DLR
5. Otters
6. Norse
7. CT
8. ND
9. HR / Heresy
10. Stellar

Value round, sleepy blockwars, Kaiba to make a new alliance, Zwan to get deleted for cheating, CBA to emoquit, Demort to spread false rumours and Forest to sulkily lie about someone cheating all round.
Lukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2018, 20:29   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post

Kaiba to make a new alliance.
He mustve joined Ironborns or Stellar surely

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2018, 21:36   #6
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Why are u mocking Stellar?
Unread 2 Aug 2018, 08:59   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Why are u mocking Stellar?
Im not mocking anyone, just saying that Stellar and FacelessBorn is the last places where Kaiba might not been kicked/denied yet

Unread 3 Aug 2018, 11:57   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Kaiba doesn't make it easy for himself
Unread 4 Aug 2018, 16:23   #9
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

D:
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2018, 12:40   #10
Cowkimon

Cowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Lukey. Finally someone puts Stellar in top10 prediction
Cowkimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2018, 15:02   #11
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3r View Post
Who's is playing?

Heresey and HR merged?

Who will win?

Let the drama begin....
No one will win. Due to the fact people are still taking this txt based only game seriously..

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2018, 17:15   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't stand it when people have fun!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2018, 20:57   #13
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I can't stand it when people have fun!
omg, i'm not alone! I feel so relieved now!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2018, 21:52   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Looks like norse leading the nap race

Unread 8 Aug 2018, 12:54   #15
Vip3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
VGN overtaking the lead?
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Unread 8 Aug 2018, 16:45   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course your usually well informed on all naps. Cheers for the Negative rep point btw. Always loved.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Aug 2018, 17:04   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Of course your usually well informed on all naps. Cheers for the Negative rep point btw. Always loved.
Yeah, having the ability to look at the universe relation page these days is a gift
clown...

Unread 8 Aug 2018, 20:32   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Yeah, having the ability to look at the universe relation page these days is a gift
clown...
I’m sorry. I must of missed all the rounds where alliances always make there politics known in public on the page. In case you hadn’t gathered that’s sarcasm as not everyone uses the public option. Hence why I said you haven’t a clue as per usual “clown”

p3nguin Founder
Unread 9 Aug 2018, 12:40   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I’m sorry. I must of missed all the rounds where alliances always make there politics known in public on the page. In case you hadn’t gathered that’s sarcasm as not everyone uses the public option. Hence why I said you haven’t a clue as per usual “clown”
Looks like you are following the discussion very well, atleast Vip3r understood what was going on since he followed up accordingly.

Do you even have a planet? and if not, how long is it since you even had a planet?
Usualy i would have a clue when i was running a alliance of my own, unlike clowns like you my post is based on 99,9% knowledge and the reality.

Unread 9 Aug 2018, 20:48   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Looks like you are following the discussion very well, atleast Vip3r understood what was going on since he followed up accordingly.

Do you even have a planet? and if not, how long is it since you even had a planet?
Usualy i would have a clue when i was running a alliance of my own, unlike clowns like you my post is based on 99,9% knowledge and the reality.
To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 10 Aug 2018, 04:30   #21
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.
no doubt butcher just looked at your forum signature and surmised that you hadn't played since round 56
Unread 10 Aug 2018, 07:51   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Proposing a tab for Butcher on the universe page that lists which rounds people played.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 10 Aug 2018, 09:58   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion.

Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.

With the new transparency in PA, only idiots would try make up stuff that simply aint true, and im not one of those idiots. Clown...

Unread 10 Aug 2018, 16:16   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion..
You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me? That really does show your complete arrogance. Remind me, what alliances have you actually lead to victory? Only claim to fame i have ever witnessed is Rainbows (where half the members under your command used to call you an idiot)

Looking at your alliance signature alone shall i give you a brief history lesson:

Ely - If this is Elysium then i was an officer within this alliance.
MISTU - Once again i was a recuitment officer and helped BC within this alliance.
Angel: I was a HC in this alliance.
1up: I was a member of this alliance
VisioN: I helped in recuitment within this alliance
CT: I was asked by Angryduck to be one of the original HC within this alliance when we both were BCing in Newdawn together for a round. Feel free to ask him and he can confirm that for you. But at the time i was also asked to rejoin PA Team (yes.. my second time in PA Team) to run the MH department
FAnG: I was also a HC here alongside Irvine and Alch
ROCK: Again.. not only was a HC within ROCKjr (way before the days of Magma) i was also on many occasions a HC within ROCKs main tag.

I was also a HC of Legion, Virus, Jenova, Audentes, and as we mentioned above p3nguins. So to clarify, ive been around a lot longer then you. Ive also been trusted in many more alliances to be in higher positions then you. So i have more of an idea then you ever will.

Quote:
Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.
Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that. Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'. oh and ps... 'clown'

Ps: Sorry I have completely taken this off topic. And as it appears it takes Butcher usually around 12 hours to reply to me I am done with this thread now. Catch up with you all soon PA universe!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 10 Aug 2018 at 16:32.
Unread 12 Aug 2018, 13:10   #25
Vip3r

LOOOOL VGN.

Not many left to attack.....
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Unread 12 Aug 2018, 20:35   #26
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me? That really does show your complete arrogance. Remind me, what alliances have you actually lead to victory? Only claim to fame i have ever witnessed is Rainbows (where half the members under your command used to call you an idiot)

Looking at your alliance signature alone shall i give you a brief history lesson:

Ely - If this is Elysium then i was an officer within this alliance.
MISTU - Once again i was a recuitment officer and helped BC within this alliance.
Angel: I was a HC in this alliance.
1up: I was a member of this alliance
VisioN: I helped in recuitment within this alliance
CT: I was asked by Angryduck to be one of the original HC within this alliance when we both were BCing in Newdawn together for a round. Feel free to ask him and he can confirm that for you. But at the time i was also asked to rejoin PA Team (yes.. my second time in PA Team) to run the MH department
FAnG: I was also a HC here alongside Irvine and Alch
ROCK: Again.. not only was a HC within ROCKjr (way before the days of Magma) i was also on many occasions a HC within ROCKs main tag.

I was also a HC of Legion, Virus, Jenova, Audentes, and as we mentioned above p3nguins. So to clarify, ive been around a lot longer then you. Ive also been trusted in many more alliances to be in higher positions then you. So i have more of an idea then you ever will.

Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that. Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'. oh and ps... 'clown'

Ps: Sorry I have completely taken this off topic. And as it appears it takes Butcher usually around 12 hours to reply to me I am done with this thread now. Catch up with you all soon PA universe!
not to get involved but if a hc came to me i would trade coords when ever they wanted i traded with otters after shuffle this round and norse yes i have a nap with norse but do you see any relations with otters ive always been honest with regard to my relations if asked also my coords i openly give them

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 11:17   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me?
Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.

I dont want to see your brag list of whatever greatness you claim to have accomplished in any round prior to R47, as it has nothing to do with what i posted: "I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds".
You are how ever free to post a new thread about the great achievements of the great Assman somewhere else.

Quote:
Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that.
Its true that alliances like ND rarely give away their coord list if you ask, god knows why as it will be public the day afterwards anyways.
When the last 30 rounds did you go around asking other alliances for coord list after shuffle?
During this period ive been HC of FAnG, ODDR, ROCK and RainbowS, wierdly i have NO memory of you comming to me with this request? Why?

Quote:
Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'.
Yes, there certainly is a lot of "secret NAPs" prior to tick start, or atleast it used to be 10-20 rounds ago. Most of those being critized was alliance A, B and C agreeing that they would stay NAPed for the rest of the round so one of them would win.
While it is true some alliance will try keep their NAPs and deals "quiet" or "stay under the radar", it how ever is not the same as "secret"

How hard is it to figure out who is hitting what alliance? Do a couple of JGPs each day, or ask a friend in some other tag what planets they put up on raid, and you will quickly figure out who is not attacking who. Its called intel work you know.

Quote:
oh and ps, CLOWN, since your reply was so clowny that i had tears of laughter streaming down my face i thought it atleast would be common curtesy to try read it 3-4 times and reply in the least offensive matter possibole

You should rather stick to replying to stuff you have some kinda in field experince on, as this game develops each year in terms of how people interact and work together. The Fury leader slept with their coord list under his pillow r3, but i sincerly doubt Avenger or GM does the same thing today.

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 12:33   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

31 hours. You're slipping.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 14:25   #29
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.
Rd45 you weren’t HC in FAnG....(I don’t remember you in the HC channel anyway...)

What rd did you “HC FAnG to victory” out of interest? (Honest question as I don’t recall FAnG ever winning a rd, mustn’t have played that particular one)
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 15:39   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
What rd did you “HC FAnG to victory” out of interest? (Honest question as I don’t recall FAnG ever winning a rd, mustn’t have played that particular one)
Why even make a post about something you dont have any memory of? Why not just google it.....
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=49

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 16:18   #31
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Why even make a post about something you dont have any memory of? Why not just google it.....
I don't recall you doing anything particular worth mentioning that round.
How did you make FAnG win that round?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 16:35   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I don't recall you doing anything particular worth mentioning that round.
How did you make FAnG win that round?
Anyone part of FAnG command made FAnG win that round more or less.
Enough for you to invite me to join ROCK to HC the next round atleast, since we are all over ancient history?

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 16:41   #33
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since FAnG were not playing under the FAnG tag in the link you provide, unfortunately googling would not have helped him!
I'm glad that it is not just me who finds it hard to keep track of what name which group of players is playing under each round!
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 17:43   #34
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

If FAnG did not play under the name "FAnG" the round you were HC butcher, you were not a FanG hc, you were a Sexy Pirates HC, might have been the same players from FaNG but unless they used the original name (and they didn't) then it wasn't FAnG.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 17:44   #35
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

That's like saying, if Otters win this round, and munkee is in otters, that p3n won, same player base, different name, different alliance.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 21:21   #36
Vip3r

Thats enough boys, lets get back to origin thread (round 78)

Ultores in the lead now. Seems like some allies have ended gal targeting and startet ally targeting.
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 21:34   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
If FAnG did not play under the name "FAnG" the round you were HC butcher, you were not a FanG hc, you were a Sexy Pirates HC, might have been the same players from FaNG but unless they used the original name (and they didn't) then it wasn't FAnG.
Your also a clown.
Please go stand in the clown corner with Colt and Assman, and keep your mouth shut.

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 21:35   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Since FAnG were not playing under the FAnG tag in the link you provide, unfortunately googling would not have helped him!
I'm glad that it is not just me who finds it hard to keep track of what name which group of players is playing under each round!
Well if you were a former/ex FAnG HC you would know what name they used "the only round they ever won".... just says all about Colt realy...

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 21:56   #39
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Your also a clown.
Please go stand in the clown corner with Colt and Assman, and keep your mouth shut.
That seems to be all you say "you're a clown"

The only clown is the person who is pretending to have HCed an alliance to a victory they were not apart off.

Lol at you
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:05   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
That seems to be all you say "you're a clown"

The only clown is the person who is pretending to have HCed an alliance to a victory they were not apart off.

Lol at you
Since you are a newbie, you are excused, there is no reason what-so-ever you should know anything about what ever Colt/Assman is arguing about.

I can give you a paste from the EORC of R49, if it heps you atleast not listen to the other two idiots.
<Appocomaster> finally, fang
<Appocomaster> having broken ult's streak
<Appocomaster> almost newbed it
<[FAnG]Irvine> MUaha!
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> Before irvine takes over the show as always, ill have to say congratulation to all of the round winners, Jintao, Ony, Dav, and 2:9, well played.
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> wow i got a word in :
<Appocomaster> right?
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> Yeah go on, irvine did all the work, he deserve the praise

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 14 Aug 2018 at 16:22.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:23   #41
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Just because they won that rd doesn’t mean that was the rd you “HC’d them to victory”....doesn’t mention he HCs 🙄
Ultores
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:35   #42
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

You didn't hc fang, again you were sexy pirates hc, as your log says you also done nothing that round you praised Irvine for doing all the work, you are a shitty player and a shitty hc, congrats tho for winning the round and doing nothing, you are awesome

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 14 Aug 2018 at 16:20.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:35   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Just because they won that rd doesn’t mean that was the rd you “HC’d them to victory”....doesn’t mention he HCs ��
a HC team usualy consists of 3-4 other HCs, yes, congrats for being the one pointing out the obvious.
What we do know is that you and Assman was not in that HC team,

Do not throw out accusations about people being closed. I'm beyond tired of your nonsense with this and the next time I see you do it will result in you getting a time out. ~Fiery

Last edited by Fiery; 14 Aug 2018 at 14:08.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:38   #44
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

I can't recall colt or assman ever being closed so why would you say that?

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:38   #45
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Well if you were a former/ex FAnG HC you would know what name they used "the only round they ever won".... just says all about Colt realy...
All it says is that I probably didn’t play that round...feel free to twist it how you like though...doesn’t usually stop you 🙄

FYI I missed rds49-66 but 🤷*♂️
Ultores
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:40   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You didn't hc fang
I know you have split personalities, and it would be for the better if the moderators just banned you from posting here. What alliance where you in R73 and who was the HC team of that alliance?

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 22:44   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
All it says is that I probably didn’t play that round...feel free to twist it how you like though...doesn’t usually stop you 🙄

FYI I missed rds49-66 but 🤷*♂️
Colt/Colteh what knows what round you personaly played, and what rounds someone else played for you using your account.
Maybe its someone else since "Colteh" played R49.
Clown...

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 23:07   #48
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Quote:
You didn't hc fang
I know you have split personalities, and it would be for the better if the moderators just banned you from posting here. What alliance where you in R73 and who was the HC team of that alliance?
FAnG,

SoulS, Lewis, Mobrulez, irvine and evilmonkey.

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 14 Aug 2018 at 16:21.
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 23:19   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Colt/Colteh what knows what round you personaly played, and what rounds someone else played for you using your account.
Maybe its someone else since "Colteh" played R49.
Clown...
Unlike you I don’t profess to know everything about PA, I thought rd48 was my last, would appear I even “played” rd50...(should have checked planet history I guess &#128580

Still don’t recall FAnG winning so shows how much attention I was paying...
Ultores
Unread 13 Aug 2018, 23:20   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

FAnG,

SoulS, Lewis, Mobrulez, irvine and evilmonkey.
This is what i mean..... if you dont remember anything stuff, please dont post.
Yeah, 1 out of those 5 people listede were infact HCs, but the majoirty was NOT.
Lewis wasnt even in FAnG that round for christ sake, your even worse than the other tools, and they actualy got an good excuse for being old as dirt and starting to lose their memory.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 13 Aug 2018 at 23:32.