User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:14   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Male sexuality

I was just watching Big Brother (yes yes whatever, keep reading) and its events posed a serious question.

One of the girls likes to wear...well, not very much. She walks around in g-strings covering her boobs with her arm, she's very open with her body. It doesn't really offend me, in fact she's fairly attractive if a little chavvy.

When she sunbathes, she's usually in this sort of get-up (NWS). Again, it shouldn't have to be a problem. I consider myself pretty open and liberated about these sort of things, I don't care if my female housemates see me in just a pair of boxers or a towel.

But one of the male housemates (yes, back to BB) gently bit this girl on the ass yesterday as a joke. He was only mucking around having a laugh, and to be honest it's a pretty nice arse that deserves the attention. Her reaction shouldn't have suprised me, but did. It was one of complete shock - as if she'd been violated.

In a way, I suppose she had. Bodily integrity and all that. But let's face it, we men are attracted to things like this - our sexuality is very much visually dominated, and an attractive girl essentially bearing her arse to the world is going to get attention. We can't help it - our eyes just get drawn to a bit of boob or a quick flash.

And I'm pretty sure that if a woman groped a man, it'd probably be dismissed as her just asserting her sexuality. But I don't really want to create this type of gender debate, which usually just leads to ranting.

So - thoughts?
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:26   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Male sexuality

germaine greer hates you
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:28   #3
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

constructive thoughts?
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:35   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

germaine greer hates everyone
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:53   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

This particular girl is a skank, and she was pretending to be offended because she doesn't want everyone to think she's a skank. Pretty soon she'll not want everyone to think she's a prude and do something 'outrageous'. And tbh, if you walk around with your bare backside out in a house full of oversexed men who haven't had any for eight weeks, someone's gonna do something.

(She didn't seem to get upset when he slapped her bare arse a few weeks ago.)
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:54   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he should call her fat arse.

btw i assume its illegal to masturbate in that kind of situation
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:55   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who bit her?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:56   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
We can't help it - our eyes just get drawn to a bit of boob or a quick flash.
I'm pretty sure we can help biting people's arses though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 23:04   #9
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Who bit her?
Mikey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm pretty sure we can help biting people's arses though.
I agree. It's the reaction I'm more interested in.
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 23:19   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the thing is this comes just a couple of days after the scantily-clothed housemate in question got upset when another (male) housemate jumped on her while he was naked.

Whilst Mikey's actions could be considered to be really stupid at the best of times I can't (well, actually I can) imagine what he was thinking.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 23:21   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I agree. It's the reaction I'm more interested in.
In general it'd probably be a marginally better world if people calmed down about such things. I'm sure we've all been groped by someone hideous looking in a night club and it doesn't really matter unless you let it. Conversely it would be a better world if people didn't randomly go round touching people without at least some sort of implied consent.

I don't really like the implication that she's somehow brought this on herself by being provactive though. If I went up to a random shirtless construction worker on a building site and groped his genitals then there's a good chance I'd get a punch in the mouth in return. I suspect most people wouldn't have any sympathy for me either, even if my defence was "OMG his pecks were soooo buff".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 23:34   #12
furball

Quote:
In general it'd probably be a marginally better world if people calmed down about such things. I'm sure we've all been groped by someone hideous looking in a night club and it doesn't really matter unless you let it. Conversely it would be a better world if people didn't randomly go round touching people without at least some sort of implied consent.
Those are pretty much truisms, although it's helpful to assert them. In another world, she'd have taken it as a joke and got her own back on him later. It's her reaction (and her description of herself as being violated) in response to a friendly joke that I find hard to accept.

Quote:
I don't really like the implication that she's somehow brought this on herself by being provactive though.
Neither do I, according to my UKIP-supporting uncle I'm a hand-wringing liberal at the best of times (not that he understands my vaguely libertarian views though). But I doubt that he wouldn't have been drawn (even though he shouldn't have acted) to that area if it hadn't been for the type of bikini bottoms she was wearing. I'm not condoning...just kinda understanding.
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 23:52   #13
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I like my tits and arse like the next guy...
Lets be honest who would bite a girls arse?
Just not my cup of tea.
Is there an actual arse biting fetish?
Each to their own if the 2 people are in favour of it.

edit - this sort of get-up (NWS).

Nice arse just cant keep looking at her right leg (looks as if it is dislocated or something)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 00:00   #14
furball

At the time I thought he just kissed it, then we had the massive protest from her about biting. I reckon it was little more than a nibble.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 01:02   #15
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Perhaps he was hungry, as well as horny. In this condition, his mind may have been overcome by hormones and he lost control of his mind, so biting her seemed rational to him, even if he was only mucking around.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 01:17   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is why I don't watch Big Brother. Way too much arse biting!
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 08:19   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought she overplayed the reaction. However there is a massive difference between staring at a womans arse and biting it. And even a light smack can be deemed playful whereas biting is a bit more invasive. If it had been me I'd have slapped him. Having said that if it had been me I would probably have terrified everyone in the house away by baring my arse.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 11:15   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sociobiologically speaking such a reaction is hardly surprising.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 11:45   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand what this has to do with "Male Sexuality".

Are you saying that if he was homosexual he wouldn't have bitten her arse?
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 11:49   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I'm sure that biting people on the arse is a purely platonic gesture on Jersey but could you please at least attempt to be a bit less provincial?
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 12:18   #21
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm sure that biting people on the arse is a purely platonic gesture on Jersey but could you please at least attempt to be a bit less provincial?
In Jersey it means "Can I please have some milk from your cow", actually!
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 12:21   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
In Jersey it means "Can I please have some milk from your cow", actually!
They have cows on Jersey now? I say, you really do learn something new every day.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 12:29   #23
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hey i didn't know that much about jersey, i just looked on wiki, they're closer to france than i thought and they want independance
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 12:31   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
hey i didn't know that much about jersey, i just looked on wiki, they're closer to france than i thought and they want independance
They also got conquered by germany and jews were deported from there to prison camps. Not the most illustrious history ever.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 13:26   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I ate Tofu yesterday, and it was swell
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 13:29   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I ate Tofu yesterday, and it was swell
I had some soya on saturday, it was rubbish
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 16:53   #27
Tomkat

Quote:
No we don't

Jersey has its own government and laws for starters, so I don't see how or why they'd want independence. Independence from who? The crown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
They also got conquered by germany and jews were deported from there to prison camps. Not the most illustrious history ever.
OCCUPIED by Germany, not CONQUERED

I don't know about the Jew thing. I doubt there were many Jews in the island anyway.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 17:11   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
OCCUPIED by Germany, not CONQUERED :mad:

Yeah and the difference is when a country gets occupied it means they just ROLLED OVER where as when they get conquered they put up a fight before they were taken over. YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES IN JERSEY!
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 17:21   #29
milo

Quote:
I don't know about the Jew thing. I doubt there were many Jews in the island anyway.

THATS WHAT THEY SAID AT NUREMBERG.

Wiki says they polled 700 people and someone now wants independance or something :shrug:

Is it the type of place where boys first experience farmyard animals then girls?
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 18:00   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
What the **** is wrong with her right knee/leg?
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 18:07   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
What the **** is wrong with her right knee/leg?
it's lying at an angle. observe where the knee is.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 19:32   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
there were certainly far fewer after your government colaborated
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 19:54   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES IN JERSEY!
Quote:
they're closer to france than i thought

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 20:02   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
While I'm sure there weren't a huge number a common defence from many Nazi apologists is to claim that there weren't six million Jews in Europe during the Second World War.

Sorry if it looks like I'm insulting you, milo and yahwe have done rather admirably in that regard and I don't feel the need to pile in, just make a sidepoint!
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 20:06   #35
furball

Quote:

No, although that may well be the case. In fact, the thread title's a bit of a misnomer - I was going to write a thread on Male Sexuality, but it turned into a different thread by the time I'd finished writing the opening post.

My point was that male sexuality is very visual - and this is clearly acknowledged by women's clothing designers (as well as most of the population) who are often intent on showing as much boob, arse and leg as possible. In this case, she was wearing a G-string bikini which, for all its noble intentions of avoiding tan marks , was obviously going to draw attention. I wasn't trying to say she should cover up - just that it might not be entirely surprising that his joke was focused on that area.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 21:38   #36
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

if he would have, say, licked her ass, i would say "well, dressing all slutty like that and you get what you deserve etc!"

but biting is a different story, esp. if it hurts.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 22:08   #37
All Systems Go

the logical conclusion of this thread seems to be heading in the direction of 'if women dress like sluts they deserve to get raped.' I for one do not support that argument.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 22:12   #38
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
the logical conclusion of this thread seems to be heading in the direction of 'if women dress like sluts they deserve to get raped.' I for one do not support that argument.
And neither do I. But rape isn't quite the same as friendly banter.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 22:12   #39
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

A friend of mine told me an interesting story, I don't know if this fits with the topic, but he was at a party and this girl was dressed really slutty almost to the point looking a whore, and so he thought it'd be amusing to offer her 20 bucks for a quickie. Well she got all offended by this. So my question is, if they're going to dress like a whore, shouldn't they somewhat expect to be mistaken for one?
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 23:25   #40
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Ah, but she wasn't dressing like a whore, she was dressing to express and show how proud she is of her sexuality and if we're not comfortable with it then that's our problem! Or some bullshit like that.
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 23:32   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Reminds me of my mate who pulled a burd at a house party using the line - "What do you mean I would wear tights for you."

because she was dressed a bit tarty.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 18:08   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Essentially a case of woman overreacting to nothing. Women are only precious about their sexuality when it suits them

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote