User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:27   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What type of underware is your favourite...

To wear AND To see someone wear

I ask cause I have never in my life worn proper boxer shorts until the last 2 days when I had to dip into the "Underware recieved as an unimaginative Chirstmas Present" reserve at the bottom of the drawer.

To be honest I expected to hate them but they arent that bad,no real support but once you get used to em they seem fine. The dangling isnt noticable any more thank god!
My own usuals are those BoxerBrief thingys that are some sort of hybrid, the lenght of boxers and tight like briefs.
(They also tag along that desperate "Im wearing designer underware,girlies will ask to see em! I will score! etc." promise of better action when you put em on...)

As for the ones I like to see on attractive members of the opposite sex, then its those hipster thingys that show some bottom arse cheeks at the back (a lá Hotpants)

/me sighs

/me tilts his head and recalls seeing them once more

Last edited by IncubusGod; 10 Oct 2003 at 21:32.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:43   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What type of underware is your favourite...

You know those old ladies with sagging boobs down to their knees because they where hippies and didn't where bras. Well, your sack is going to do the same thing.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:45   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

originally briefs, more of late boxerbriefs(for same reasons as you)

dislike normal boxers as i find they chafe rather alot :/

and sitting and fondling urself due to being uncomfortable is not high on my "work todo" list
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:49   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
and sitting and fondling urself due to being uncomfortable is not high on my "work todo" list
Yer I've found myself cupping my nether-regions alot more than normal, maybe going out in public should only be attempted after a change of undies
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:52   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
and sitting and fondling urself... is not high on my "work todo" list
In a perfect world that would be the only thing on my "work todo" list.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:55   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point

The ones with most holes in them.

Matrim
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 22:34   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Regular briefs.

I dislike the feeling of wearing pants inside my pants.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 22:42   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Regular briefs.

I dislike the feeling of wearing pants inside my pants.
what. ****. the.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 23:08   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

boxer briefs, but they are called 'sports boxers' (less gay)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 00:39   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
boxer briefs, but they are called 'sports boxers' (less gay)
it's not so much "gay" as a "literal description"
but yes, whatever you call them, they seem to be the best option.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 00:42   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

COMMANDO
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:22   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I didn't know they were called boxerbriefs, but those are what I prefer.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:27   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
As for the ones I like to see on attractive members of the opposite sex, then its those hipster thingys that show some bottom arse cheeks at the back (a lá Hotpants)

*SNAP*

(i think ... if it's the one's im thinking about anyway)
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:32   #14
Paul Higham

Paul Higham is an unknown quantity at this point

Boxers since puberty, I can't think of a single thing worse than having a net of elasticated material 'holding' my dick and balls all day long. Although I imagine you get used to whatever you wear.

As far as females in their underwears are concerened I'm a HUGE fan of Gingham briefs, checked blue and white to be exact, bring on the honeypot (pit?)

in case you're not sure what I'm driving at, STICKYHONEYPOTPITNOFLIESNOPOOHBEARJENNAHAZEPWNZYOU.
Paul Higham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:40   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Higham
As far as females in their underwears are concerened I'm a HUGE fan of Gingham briefs

I like these too.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 04:18   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The amount of replies here that just restricted themselves to describing male underwear is scary. (For the record, <fastshow>this decade I have been mostly wearing none</fastshow>; it's one less item to buy/wash etc and you soon get used to FREEDOM.

In terms of female undergarments, I'd happily agree with everything said so far, and I'd quite forgotten about gingham (that's one in the eye for people who say GD is useless). I have a liking for sporty lycra crop tops etc, only on a "fit bird" obviously. Silk is good, but lace is boring. And thongs are vulgar, "council" if you know what I mean. I always remember my mom saying "imagine what they must look like if she hasn't wiped her bum properly". Also, I have a mental image of an enormous woman I used to work with (who cruelly revealed she only wears thongs) and sometimes recall it to "buy another three minutes", to paraphrase Quagmire.

I'll go to bed now before I embarrass myself even more. It may be time to change username again.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:33   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Yeah the amount of ppl only on about male undies is tremendously worrying.

Ooo gingham ones...now theres something we should all see more of.
Who says GD is useless
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:43   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quagmire rocks.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:19   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Quagmire rocks.
That a condition of the scrotum? Im sure there are creams for that sort of thing.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:22   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

briefs are horrible, tight, and gay looking
I freeballed until this year when I developed a strange itch and became reintroduced to the feel of nice clean cotton boxors.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:56   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

On myself.. something that covers my arse.

On guys... not fussed although I suppose I prefer er 'boxer briefs' if that's what we're calling them.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:22   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I had never heard the phrase "boxer briefs" until reading this thread.

I don't plan on using it, because it sounds stupid.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:03   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quagmire rocks.

Aaall Right. Giggedy Giggedy Giggedy!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:04   #24
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
You know those old ladies with sagging boobs down to their knees because they where hippies and didn't where bras. Well, your sack is going to do the same thing.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:40   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fishnets!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:04   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on me, boxer briefs
on women, the ones that have already been described, they are soooooooo nice
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:52   #27
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

clearly a word needs to be invented to describe these "boxer briefs", that sounds less like a canine filing cabinet.
suggestions?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:00   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Broxers
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:02   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
clearly a word needs to be invented to describe these "boxer briefs", that sounds less like a canine filing cabinet.
suggestions?
assenhosen
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:04   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Anyone saying 'brief' is a fag, even in a legitimate context such as 'I have a brief to read by tomorrow for the McPhallusson project' or 'Touch my brief'
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:31   #31
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Broxers
Hello Mr. Saggy balls.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:34   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Hello Mr. Saggy balls.
Why does suggesting a combinatary word for Boxers and Briefs make me Mr Saggy Balls?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:35   #33
Intrepid00

I don't know, sounded good at the time.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:45   #34
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

in winter boxerbriefs

in summer Y-fronts or briefs or whatever you want to call them i cant tell the difference

i 'need' the cupping, added to which the 'drip' that runs down your leg despite all the shaking/jumping/moving/swinging of groin and penis in various directions that occurs with boxers and going commando is utterly horrid.

Cupping provides me with a nice comforting feeling, like my balls are being held and fondled by my hands and protected from the big bad nasty world.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:53   #35
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
i 'need' the cupping, added to which the 'drip' that runs down your leg despite all the shaking/jumping/moving/swinging of groin and penis in various directions that occurs with boxers and going commando is utterly horrid.
May i be the first to enquire as to 'WTFYBOA'?

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:01   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

well unless my penis is freaky everytime i pee theres always a small drip of urine that just seems to appear from no where no matter how much i swing my dick or shake my hips. 'The drip' drips down my leg if im wearing boxers or going commando, i hate that feeling, that feeling of a small amount of piss running down your leg. Its horrible. The 'cupping' cloth soaks it up and prevents the drip from traveling.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:04   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Anyone saying 'brief' is a fag, even in a legitimate context such as 'I have a brief to read by tomorrow for the McPhallusson project' or 'Touch my brief'
And here you went and said it three times
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:35   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
COMMANDO
LOVE ME
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:41   #39
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
well unless my penis is freaky everytime i pee theres always a small drip of urine that just seems to appear from no where no matter how much i swing my dick or shake my hips. 'The drip' drips down my leg if im wearing boxers or going commando, i hate that feeling, that feeling of a small amount of piss running down your leg. Its horrible. The 'cupping' cloth soaks it up and prevents the drip from traveling.
Can't say i've ever had that problem =/

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:57   #40
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

private
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:15   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

The whole 'boxerbrief' name for those hybrid type of things that arent quite boxers and sure as hell arent briefs came from someone very unimaginative methinks.

What would you call em then?

"Tight-vauge-promise-of-sex-if-women-see-these-underpants"

(And yet again alot of ppl seem to be exclusivly talking about the male ones..."is there something you want to tell us?")
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:21   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anything by Calvin Klein basically.

for a girl too.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:41   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I was under the impression that post-piss dribble was a symptom of something like prostatisis.

Though looking now it seems I was wrong.