User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:06   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
How do I win this girl's heart? (includes bonus emotions)

Firstly, this girl, we shall refer to as 'greg' to protect her identity*, is in one of my classes at college. She's one of those really sweet innocent type of girls, not a trophey babe and not a innocent looking slut (at least I don't think so, here's hoping I'm wrong lolol) but in the middle and really, really, nice.

I've known her a few weeks now we've spoken lots and are generally friends for convienence in the class and don't hang around together out of. I've tried to make it obviously I like her but she seems not to take the hint and neither flirts back or gives me evils.

What do I do?

*seriously is a girl
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:07   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Let me **** her first and I'll report back to you.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:08   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Mabye she knows, and is implicitly hinting that she wants to stay friends, although you're too much of an emotional oaf to realise this?

Alternatively, just ask her if she wants to go somewhere, at such and such a time.

It's worth a try.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 1 Oct 2003 at 20:14.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:08   #4
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
ask her out?
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:08   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Showing: 15 of 19
I don't see any bonus emoticons
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:09   #6
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
haha your college is ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:09   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
haha you are at the same **** college as him

edit: I'm guessing you were talking to him, since noone could reply that fast
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:16   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Tell her "Sometimes, during lectures, I get so bored I touch myself and think of you".

She should get the hint then.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:22   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can't decide whether she's into having a boyfriend or not, she seems really cute and I don't know how to work on things. What really says 'I want you?', I've tried smiling at her, flirting and teasing her, I even stuck a middle finger up at her :/

I wasn't actually talking to embrog, mr LHC..
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:24   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

ASK HER ON A DATE FFS. IF SHE SAYS NO, THEN YOU ASK TO BE FRIENDS IF YOU WANT TO BE, THEN YOU MOVE ON.

FFS. ARE YOU LIKE, TWELVE OR SOMETHING?
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:25   #11
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
ASK HER ON A DATE FFS. IF SHE SAYS NO, THEN YOU ASK TO BE FRIENDS IF YOU WANT TO BE, THEN YOU MOVE ON.

Quoting this guy seems to be all the rage currently. He's also right,
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:29   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

You're not going to get anywhere by skirting around things. Besides, she doesn't sound the type for that sort of thing. Just be direct, and confident.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:35   #13
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Re: How do I win this girl's heart? (includes bonus emotions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You're not going to get anywhere by skirting around things. Besides, she doesn't sound the type for that sort of thing. Just be direct, and confident.
Mmm yeah confident, girls like confidence and stuff
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:50   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't you just hate it when threads go from having 61 posts to 11?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:50   #15
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Just do your webcam thing like with me lol

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:06   #16
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask her for a drink.
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:11   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point

Why hasn't mbushell replied yet?

SOMETHING HAS HAPPEND TO HIM :((((

Matrim
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:46   #18
Devilizer
Harbinger of your Doom!

Devilizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Couldnt agree more
I Rise to rule once again,
I Rise to be...

The Harbinger of your Doom!
Devilizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:06   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

MM is the authority in this thread.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:40   #20
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Joust against the wicked black knight, that will woo her verily.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:10   #21
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Buy her some π
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:11   #22
Intrepid00

Holy shit, I demand a new board font, it ****s up the almighty pie.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:21   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weap
Ask her for a drink.

What if she doesn't have one or you're not thirsty?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:35   #24
Embroglio

Hey zeriod man can we have an update?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:19   #25
Intrepid00

Walk up to her and say, "Hey, wanna ****."

Its quick, and fast way to find out if she is interested.