User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:03   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
what we need tonight (includes 1 bonus naked picture)

is more loffle and WEB CAM PICTURES

http://zer.slizer.com/link/profile.gif

i dont want to see posts in this thread with no camwhore linkage

Last edited by mbushell; 29 Sep 2003 at 20:07.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:12   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That was a cute boy. The grainy picture suggests that he is being held captive somewhere on the north pole by freedom fighters!

Matrim
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:13   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: what we need tonight (includes 1 bonus picture)

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
http://zer.slizer.com/link/profile.gif
I can't see a damn thing.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:17   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i live in the dark, lit rooms are for non-angst teens (plus my webcam is like a logic-tech 1.0 or something crap)
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:17   #5
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
hawt

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:19   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I close my curtains too. But that's because there is some sort of yuppie warehouse/art gallery immediately opposite, and I don't want twats called Celia and Tristan looking in at me and saying Yah.

I prefer the dark, anyway. More relaxing.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:44   #7
mbushell

meaple just saw me naked :/
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:46   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
meaple just saw me naked :/
meaple's looking for some hot stuff baby this evening,
he needs some hot stuff baby tonight,
he wants some hot stuff baby this evening

Why do people never invite me to this sort of faggotry?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:54   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: what we need tonight (includes 1 bonus picture)

Quote:
loffle

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:03   #10
mbushell

comedy naked option

edit, shutup JC just because you wish it was your word
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:05   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

edit, shutup JC just because you wish it was your word
The truth hurts ((((((((
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:06   #12
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
The truth hurts ((((((((
'boo hoo boo hoo mummy mummy lolly roffle boo hoo'

fag.

ps loffle

pps only joking i wub you really
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:08   #13
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:

pps only joking i wub you really
I will head off to the pub with a big smile on my face now!

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:10   #14
mbushell

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:14   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
there is some sort of yuppie warehouse/art gallery immediately opposite, and I don't want twats called Celia and Tristan looking in at me and saying Yah.
that's the funneh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote