User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:05   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I Resign as Mod.

Because of the terrible way that the forum switch has been carried out, I am resigning in protest.

More than any other game, this is one based around the community, and hence the forums. It's also quite clear to see that the game is doing badly at the moment, given the number of signups.

It therefore makes sense to not shoot yourself in the foot and attempt to keep the community onside. However, by making something needlessly difficult and complicated, you're just going to drive people away. People don't have to come here, people don't have to give you money. This is a consumer controlled market.

I am resigning because I cannot work with people who have the arrogance to assume that the thoughts and emotions of people are not important, who are too blind to see what they are doing. People who do not implement something important to the community because it would take so long.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:06   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh, and if you're going to announce something important, MAKE SURE YOU ANNOUNCE ANY CHANGES.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:08   #3
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
first post

Edit: to make this post productive, sorry to see you go man, but I have to admit the implimintation of the passport (OMG MSN RIPOFF OMG) was a shambles
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:10   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Well done that man
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:17   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:20   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

[13:14] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #support
[13:14] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #helpdesk.ops
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #planetarion.ops
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #planetarion
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #forums
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #mods

So much for that.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:25   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
so what is exactly the problem ? what kind of implementation?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:29   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Welcome to the ex-GD Mod Club.

I respect your reason for quitting, and applaud the work you have done in your own free time for keeping this board free of unnecessary spam and ****e.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:29   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The refusal to add any kind of nickprotection, if you will, when we move onto a beta release of vb3 this weekend.

The lack of announcements about these significant changes.

The way the announcements board was removed (yes, that was a while ago, but I didn't like it then and it was just the place for this kind of thing).
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:29   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
so what is exactly the problem ? what kind of implementation?
They claimed that our forum names would be reserved for the new forums, and they haven't been.

And surprisingly enough, people aren't too pleased when they have to change names purely because PA team can't keep their promises.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:32   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Crap, I respect you now

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:35   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this where I apply for an admin job?

hi MrL

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:37   #13
Costa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Is this where I apply for an admin job?

hi MrL
thats two flights down and the second door on the left
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:44   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
So, a protest resignation?

Or an attack by the phantom hacker???

Who's to say?!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:50   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Is this for real? Really?

I am speechless.

What a terrible state of affairs.

The implementation of this passport scheme has certainly continued in the great PA tradition of shoddy implementation, this is true. And it is also true that many of us here have been aggrieved by it all, myself included.

But for all that we have to lose a great mod? It is a double blow for us, even though we understand your reasoning. For too long, it would seem, nobody has been willing to give any real amount of thought to either future developments or past failures and successes, let alone take some measure of responsibility or a principled stand.

Really, for too long forum users have been treated as if they didn't exist. I'm not even terribly sure why they have bothered to keep the forum; as to anybody who registered here a few years ago it's just an embarrassing shell. Poster activity, quality of posting and the general state of affairs have all been blasted into the most wretched condition, even within the space of a year. At this rate, I'm not even sure that a forum, in the real sense of the word will be a sustainable reality within another year. All this is self-evident to all long-stay posters, whether they care to admit it or ignore it.

And the most astonishing, most ridiculous part of it all, is that people have let it languish in this limbo.

Even mods and admins have shown a notable reduction in their time here, and frankly, who on earth cannot really empathise to some extent?

I think all of us have been rather complacent in the past, and we have just been far too quiet about, frankly, a lot of the nonsense that has gone on. I'm sure if this was a shop or a restaurant or something decidedly more commercial then it would have either died or been forced into the necessary changes quite some time ago.

But it's because that people do actually care about this place that they just haven't abandoned it. I care about it. Perhaps wrongly so. I believe we really do care about what happens to this place. But people simply haven't been full in their criticisms, self-examination and actions in the past, and I hope from now on that state of affairs will end for good. Something must be done. It has to be.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 23 Sep 2003 at 14:02.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:54   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Mr_L was hacked?

If not, well simply pld to him.

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:55   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I suspect a hacker would prefer to use my banning powers.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:01   #18
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
(Ex)Mod in taking a stand for the forums shocker!
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:05   #19
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
pld MrL.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:29   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What prior consultation were the forum staff given over the passport issue, if any, and what, if anything, did they recommend?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:30   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It had been decided, basically.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:34   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I thought so.

People who have no real personal link with the forums have been given complete reign to basically do what they like with them for far too long.

That's another reason for the present situation.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:35   #23
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Usually one quits whilst one is ahead....

But pld anyway
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:56   #24
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You do realise you're going to lose your avatar don't you?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:56   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Basil will never die.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:57   #26
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
You do realise you're going to lose your avatar don't you?
Given that his (and ours as well) account will cease to exist in 4 days I cannot see that as being a huge shock to him.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:02   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

So we're all getting avatars in the new forum?

I hope not, avatars suck.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:05   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:06   #29
Costa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
woo, i get my coffee and TV avitar here as well

is there a maximum size?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:07   #30
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Is this for real? Really?
Yes.

It has been discussed already on... another forum. WINK.

Sorry MrL I was required to work while at work for some reason and missed the excitement.

Jolly well done that man! It takes a lot of integrity to voluntarily lay down the bashing stick of moddery. Especially for reasons as fluffy as sticking to one's principles.

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:08   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Costa
woo, i get my coffee and TV avitar here as well

is there a maximum size?
80x80, basil had to be trimmed.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:08   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I hope JJ and/or people of senior level take this all on board, otherwise this is all rather pointless.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:09   #33
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Is this allowed?

Is forsee this forum going down in a sea of spam and p0rn just before we move to the new forums...

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:12   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ask an admin, ask an admin elsewhere.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:14   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
lol

"quicker than" should be your new rank.

It's obviously uber-funny because only about 3 people will understand.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:15   #36
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
An admirable course of action.

Pity it won't make the slightest bit of difference
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:30   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well done mate, i will buy you some guinness for this one, quite frankly, once again, they have fked it up, and i dont mean the forums ppl, shoddy implementation, lack of information and general all round lack of care are really starting to piss us all off i think
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:32   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
guinness
Guinness is its own reward.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:54   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A rather rigorous move there, MrL_JaKiri.

Well, I reckon you know how I feel - your access shouldn't have been revoked anywhere else.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:55   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Well, I reckon you know how I feel - your access shouldn't have been revoked anywhere else.
I remusered myself, there's not malpractice from those areas directly.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:03   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I'm off now, and if my account starts posting before tommorow morning, then it's not meh.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:05   #42
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
The real tragedy lies in that even so bold a move as this will have zero effect on the future.

As Belgy stated, 'welcome.' :/
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:19   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Good bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:21   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Good bye!
I'm not going anywhere.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:53   #45
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
GOD DAMNIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:57   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Bye bye modship, I didn't even get to ban nodrog.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:02   #47
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes, I just love the farse that is PA
Only PA could code in retard++
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:10   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thanks mark.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:10   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Thanks mark.
Enigmaticism is the new black.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:14   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Enigmaticism is the new black.

I was thinking that censor evasion resulting in me having this account banned probably wasn't the best idea ever.