User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:35   #1

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
I am going to work harder and do better to fit in here.

Fag.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:44   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It would appear my succesor has arrived.

\o/ Hurrah \o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:53   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

\o/ Hurrah \o/
wow you're kinda like the wizened old man passing down his knowledge to the new guy before slowing crawling off to die in some hole somewhere

kinda
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:56   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Dead_Meat can't die, can he? I heard he was older then death...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:01   #5

Why thank you Dead Meat, but I don't think it's time to put you out to pasture just yet.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:02   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by guest
Why thank you Dead Meat, but I don't think it's time to put you out to pasture just yet.
'knackers yard'
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:06   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
'knackers yard'
The level of relentless attacking that goes on in this forum has me quite perturbed.

On a more pleasent note though, I was wondering; do you prefer the original Tears For Fears version of 'Mad World', or the cover version in Donnie Darko?

I realise I admit I may be jumping the gun, but most people I know of who have heard that song have heard it first from Donnie Darko rather than Tears For Fears.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:10   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
The level of relentless attacking that goes on in this forum has me quite perturbed.

On a more pleasent note though, I was wondering; do you prefer the original Tears For Fears version of 'Mad World', or the cover version in Donnie Darko?

I realise I admit I may be jumping the gun, but most people I know of who have heard that song have heard it first from Donnie Darko rather than Tears For Fears.
DM knows we all love him really. We all see him as a father figure. Well maybe a great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather figure.

As for the song, the Gary Jules cover (ie. donnie darko one) is my fave but i quite like the Tears for Fears original, even if it is a bit electo-poppy-synthesisery.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:10   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
You gotta get with the programme if you want to fit in.

Also writing threads asking for advice on speaking to a girl you've seen somewhere helps.

If all else fails you can always make a thread that bashes Americans, that always goes down well
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:37   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont attack people... i try to be nice...

there again, im not very popular. hm.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:45   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Free blow-jobs everyone!

Matrim
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:18   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

\o/ Hurrah \o/

Your successor would need to be ONLY 85yrs old.

He has not yet arrived ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote