User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:32   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frontline Reports

So Koen and I gave the first training to 'the girls'. Ofcourse it was a bit of getting in touch with the girls and seeing what they are capable of ..... hockeytechnically.

They weren't butch, well 2 were, but they are nice, and the keeper is ugly but the rest is rather fit. All nice girls.

So we introduced ourselves as their trainers and I asked one of them to do the warming up for us with some standard exercises everyone knows.... and there be a warming up.

After that we did some 1 on 1 passing just to get 'into it'. Then an exercise and I helped 4 girls with the penaltycorner.

And here is the tough part. I had to keep my eyes of some sweet 17 year old ass in a thight pink pants while she was wearing a thong. She is a rather nice girl, knows how to play hockey but she was putting a tension on that ass that made me rather suspicious if I wasn't undressing her with my eyes while everyone was clearly in 'the know' that I fancied that ass.

Enough about the ass, or well for you ... I'll think about it till I see it again next week.

Another girl had amazing dark eyes, and another was rather short but a perfect cupsize.

Oh and we also played hockey and did a game in the end which my team ofcourse won.

Theam.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:34   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i gave the perfect-cupsize girls priv training \0/

and your team had more players :P

anyway, nice team. i'm happy.

we also make a nice team btw
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:38   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You're both pervs
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:39   #4
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
You're both homos
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:39   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
We won't disclose names for privacy measures (I know I posted them earlier on but I won't mention which ass is nice)

It's mine, I saw it first.

We have to get to be familiarized with the girls too so they will think 'yes training again from Hans and Koen'

Decent training with fun.

4 October : Hockeyparty.

Ask any dutch teen with a bit of intellect between 14 and 20.

There are no better parties then a hockeyparty. It is also known as the slutfest or shagfest.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 01:36   #6

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Ask any dutch teen with a bit of intellect between 14 and 20.

There are no better parties then a hockeyparty. It is also known as the slutfest or shagfest.
A dutch teen with an intellect between 14 and 20?

Is having the IQ of a lettuce a requirement for enjoying oneself at these parties then?
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 03:30   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do these parties happen regularly?

How much is the ferry to the Netherlands?

Do the girls get drunk at these parties?

What is the age of consent in the Netherlands?

Do any of the girls on the hockey tram you coach have boyfriends?

Are the girls who have boyfriends faithful?

Are the girls 'easy'?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 03:39   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What you really, really need to do is film the girls training or a match they play in so that you can show the girls the film later and use it to point out mistakes that they can improve upon and this will help the team improve and will provide you the opportuntiy to save the video to your computer HD and give me a copy.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:53   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation

This thread certainly has entertainment value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:19   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
This thread certainly has entertainment value.
quoted for emphasis.

we need pics and screengrabs of videos.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:22   #11
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Theamion: PA's Resident Incestuous Bisexual
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:44   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
we need pics and screengrabs of videos.
This man speaks ze truth!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:49   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

next hockeyparty will be picturized.

I cannot come with a moviecam just yet to a training, I have to do it during a match when they wear the short skirts and stuff.

I will make more enquiries later, you'll be informed.

Oh, and I almost had a wet dream tonight .... but I managed to point it somewhere else ..... oh ... that ass

Theam.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:58   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE POTENTIAL "ENTERTAINMENT GOLDMINE" YOU ARE SITTING ON?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:06   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE POTENTIAL "ENTERTAINMENT GOLDMINE" YOU ARE SITTING ON?
yes they are quite hot.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:08   #16
endokuken
Banned

Hans

I hear richard phonesex0red your sister

jealous?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:17   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
Hans

I hear richard phonesex0red your sister

jealous?
he called her indeed a few times, no clue what about tho, he has a funny accent.

Also the girls are really nice so please don't see them as mindless sexobjects ... but indeed some do have nice asses.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:18   #18
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss my old gig coaching 16-18 year old boys

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:18   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
yes they are quite hot.
UNLEASH TEH PLEASURE AT INCE!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:21   #20
endokuken
Banned

I WANT THE ASSNESS!!!!!!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:27   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

MY PRECIOUS....
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:34   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'll wire money for a beer, in exchange for home video entertainment.

Honest

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:21   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
I'll wire money for a beer, in exchange for home video entertainment.

Honest
As said the girls are nice and cute, they are not sexual objects

I repeat, not sexual objects.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:23   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
As said the girls are nice and cute, they are not sexual objects

homo

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:24   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
MY PRECIOUS....
Quote:
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:33   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

don't doubt my intentions.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:36   #27
endokuken
Banned

Quote:
don't doubt my intentions.

Getting closer to Koen?

HOMOGHAY!!!!!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:38   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
Getting closer to Koen?

HOMOGHAY!!!!!

SOD IT.

KoeN is nice and cute, he's not a sexual object.

I repeat, not a sexual object.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:41   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
it's about the inside....

i claim the titgirl btw.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:07   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

The titgirl seemed to be quite nice and flirty with me too, I claim the the scoring power of the team.

Both.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:15   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

You didn't answermy questions :(((((((
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:16   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

How long till pics of hockeygirls are on the web then?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:18   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
How long till pics of hockeygirls are on the web then?
5 October.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:20   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
5 October.

That is a long time to be asked to wait.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:45   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

2 weeks from now right?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:46   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

May to December is the sesaon.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:43   #37
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
May to December is the sesaon.
?

The hockey clubs in my town have started playing friendlies and the finish at the end of march, beginning of april just before cricket starts. At least that's what happens in Kent
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:46   #38
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
?

The hockey clubs in my town have started playing friendlies and the finish at the end of march, beginning of april just before cricket starts. At least that's what happens in Kent
kent can be very odd at times

although i think this is the norm??

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:46   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
?
For taking innocuous snaps of hockey girls in the altogether.

So I'm told.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:52   #40
Rommel

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
For taking innocuous snaps of hockey girls in the altogether.

So I'm told.
Nah not for that For the start of the hockey season
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:01   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

have i told you 'bout the ass yet?

oh and the pretty face.

and she's nice.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:12   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you didn't accidentally grope her at some point you're a total faggot.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:14   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If you didn't accidentally grope her at some point you're a total faggot.
4 October hockeyparty, not that i will make a move but I will certainly go nigga dancing with the girls.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:14   #44
Rommel

Quote:
have i told you 'bout the ass yet?

oh and the pretty face.

and she's nice.
They're girls, they play hockey, they're clearly lesbians
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:15   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

dutch girls, you silly.

And no JBG i didn't look at her ass constantly since i am giving them official training, if they think someone is constantly eyeing them they might think i am some sort of pervert.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:17   #46
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
C R E E P Y

Y O U

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 18 Sep 2003 at 18:25.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:18   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And no JBG i didn't look at her ass constantly since i am giving them official training, if they think someone is constantly eyeing them they might think i am some sort of pervert.

Whereas in reality you've created a thread in an online forum about how you fantasized while staring at her ass and told people you've never met how you intend to "get your grove on".

God forbid she thinks you're some sort of pervert!
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 09:39   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Whereas in reality you've created a thread in an online forum about how you fantasized while staring at her ass and told people you've never met how you intend to "get your grove on".

God forbid she thinks you're some sort of pervert!
that would be silly, right?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 13:22   #49
MrMilli
For Windows 95 Compatible

MrMilli is an unknown quantity at this point
Hockey team?
Fit?
Straight?
shagfest?
you bastard!
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:29   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMilli
Hockey team?
Fit?
Straight?
shagfest?
you bastard!