User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:26   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
UK Restaurants

Right. Im hungry.

Do you know why?
ITs because this stupid backward country has relatively few 'chain' restaurants that are good. Infact near me theres none.

To obtain a good meal with good service means a small fortune has to be spent.

Tbh im sick of having to actually ASK and then PAY for a refill of coke that comes from the bar (what does it cost extra...2p? but they charge 2 quid?)

The meals are usually microwaved crap
The service is appauling and the atmosphere is substandard.

The UK is in dire need of a good restaurant franchise that does not rely on burgers and fries.

I suggest Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill.
Good Food. Good Service. Cheap Prices. Nice Atmosphere. Free refills.

Hurrah.

Whos with me??

RAA
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:29   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i am hungry now

think i might pop into the very good mexican place on my way home
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:35   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
go to a chip shop you pretentious faggot
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:37   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahahhahaha
jammy got americanized
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:43   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Pizza Hut
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:50   #6
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
yeah pizza hut, free refills mean free refills
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 16:54   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Pizza Hut
+ Nandos (personally not my cup of tea).
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:02   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Man i'd kill for some KFC or Burger King. You're lucky over there
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:24   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
+ Nandos (personally not my cup of tea).
Yeah, too much chicken, not enough anything else.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:27   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Yeah, too much chicken, not enough anything else.

does anyone know what 'Puri Puri Chicken Chicken!' actually means?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:31   #11
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
does anyone know what 'Puri Puri Chicken Chicken!' actually means?
is it not peri peri ?

anyway
learn to ****ing cook you bunch of lazy fat bastards
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:33   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Peri peri, as far as i remember its a South Afican thing.

The sauce...
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:39   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Revolting idea. Cook at home.

Matrim
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 17:56   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Olive Garden, TImes Square =
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:10   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
hahahahahahhahaha
jammy got americanized
Another soul lost to those damn capitalist pigs
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:20   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There are plenty restaurants if you're not living in the sticks. There are dozens of places near me. Probably 100 within one bus journey away. Obvious service varies from place to place.

Also, please emigrate asap as the worst people in the world are those who don't like the country they live in.

p.s. Nando's rocks.
p.p.s. Go to a chip shop you pretentious faggot.
p.p.p.s. 'TGI Friday' offers the slice of Americana (with free unsolicited refills) if you care.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:26   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont 'hate' this country or not like it.

i just appreciate that some things are done better elsewhere.

and as for emigration. as soon as i leave uni i plan too.

p.s Chip shop for a 'proper' meal as in one with family is crap. Its hardly a variety of cuisine is it and its not the nicest of atmospheres.

p.p.s. ive never been to nandos. the nearest is an hours drive :/

p.p.p.s. TGI fridays has never given service thats been decent. Meals are brought at different times or they get the order wrong. However this odesnt really differ from the ones ive eaten in in the states either.

My point is that we lack middle of the road franchised restaurants that provide value for money. The best we have is somewhere like Cafe Rouge, Cafe Uno, Nandos etc. All these places are v.pricey for what your getting and the service isnt that great. :/
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:28   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i dont get this thread, surely there are 'non chain' restaurants that are as good if not better than chain ones nearby.

And sophie raworth rocks doesnt she?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:34   #19
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
go to a pub faggot.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:45   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

i dont think any of you bar maybe 3 understood what i was actually saying

so i will call the rest of you bumbling fags
and not bother reiterating or trying to explain myself better.

"you bumbling fags"

p.s. Especially Torz.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:00   #21
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
frankie and benny's

superb service + food.

chain restaraunts are crap, there are a gazillion decent little restaraunts or bars that serve really good food all over the place.

well, in scotland at least anyway.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:51   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Weatherspoon's has semi-ok food that is quite cheap. Two for a fiver, which means you also get the enjoy the company of a fellow human-being, should you know another human-being that is.

Oh, and we don't need another resturant chain, we need a restaurant culture!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:03   #23
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Subway >

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:07   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

http://www.macaronigrill.com/
http://www.olivegarden.com/
http://www.chilis.com/
http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com
http://www.outback.com/

mmm
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:28   #25
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Pubs nowadays have decent food at reasonable prices, Wetherspoons/Hogshead-type places, as well as the more traditional types.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 22:03   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I see no mention of Boston Markets.

Wife dragged me to one of those and tried to get me to eat some vile rubbery beef type sh1t. We never went again.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 22:11   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
frankie and benny's
Bingo!
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:22   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you need to understand that youve left the US now.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:24   #29
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
jammyjim, at this rate, you are going to turn into a fat ****, like 60% of the american population.

poor you

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:32   #30
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Subway >
That's the kind of comment made by somebody who expects too little from their sandwich.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:39   #31
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
http://www.chilis.com/
OMG! Chilis is soooooo good! At least the ones I visited in Mexico (DF). A fine example of how a chain can be; a. A chain, b. Good values, c. Good quality.

Still though, there's plenty of excellent Non Chain places. Anybody in Manchester needs to try Casa Tapas (cheesy name, good food) or Saints & Scholars in Didsbury.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:14   #32
MrPeach

Spud works at Chillis.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 10:55   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hoxton/Shoreditch is my place. Got too many restaurants for its own good.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 16:47   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
go to a chip shop you pretentious faggot
Communist.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 16:50   #35
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Subway >
You're right, Subway IS better than nothing.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:24   #36
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the keg
earls
moxies
boston pizza

do you guys have those chains?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:56   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: UK Restaurants

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
The UK is in dire need of a good restaurant franchise that does not rely on burgers and fries.
Get rid of all restaurant franchises. They are blights on the body of society, not to mention the landscape.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:05   #38
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, as one who usually eats Italian, I can recommend Bottelino's, Ask and Bella Pasta as nice places to go. Also, if you happen to live in/near Bristol, the Ikea cafe/restaurant does cheap yet tasty food, with the added bonus of being, of course, situated in Ikea, so ideal for a little apres-repas shopping...
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 21:38   #39
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
or Saints & Scholars in Didsbury.
M.
There was a "branch" of that near me for a few months, before it shut down......i remember it being very pricey though.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:53   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Communist.
Don't you mock The Langley Fisheries, out on Langley Moor.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:59   #41
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Man i'd kill for some KFC or Burger King. You're lucky over there
KFC totally, TOTALLY, owns. i was at KFC for the first time at my trip to bulgaria (HELLO??? BULGARIA HAS "ONE"? and we dont..) and totally loved the food.

havent been in Burger king tho, but i'd assume hesburger is as good anyways.

**** ME GET ME A KFC IN FINLAND!! AEAR AER AERRR
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:00   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

ive never had a good meal in kfc.
ive been twice

i dont want to go again.

the chicken was utter crap. :/
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:05   #43
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought it was good........

..... tho the rest of the food in bulgaria was 'below' utter crap. JESUS WHAT THE **** IS DÜNER KEBAB???? ffs.. damn those germans.. DAMN THEM TO HELL! i'm so glad now that they didnt win ww2.. atleast we have decent kebab.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:18   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pizza Express is quite good.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:49   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Don't you mock The Langley Fisheries, out on Langley Moor.
Anyone who frequents chip shops is a Communist.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:57   #46
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
My place is technically a 'chain' though just a small one (7ish shops, I can't remember offhand). Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your point of view) we're pretty much left to our own devices, we wrote basically our own menu and the way the different shops run is really different. Most annoying thing is the utterly stupid wankstains of customers we get. I had to deal with a customer complaint a few weeks ago.. went up to the table and politely asked why the guy was not satisfied with his meal. IT WAS TOO HOT. For the love of God. It was incredibly difficult for me not to laugh in his face.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:42   #47
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gargle
JESUS WHAT THE **** IS DÜNER KEBAB???? ffs.. damn those germans.. DAMN THEM TO HELL! i'm so glad now that they didnt win ww2.. atleast we have decent kebab.
i believe actually that it is Donar Kebab and i am also under the impression that it is Greek, not German, but i could be wrong
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:56   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
i believe actually that it is Donar Kebab and i am also under the impression that it is Greek, not German, but i could be wrong
And the Turks say it's Doner Kebab.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:13   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to Chili's because it was 10pm, I needed food and I fancied a big bowl of chilli and some nacho's.

Imagine my surprise when I searched the menu in vain for any sign of something spicier than a chip.

Stupid name, stupid menu, great baby-back ribs, but it's nothing special.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 20:37   #50
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
East Side Marios = ****

on a completely unrelated note, the UK [i]NEEDS[/u] Tim Horton's.

(guys chocolate glazed is the win am i rite)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote