User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 12:36   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Darkness

nice songs with no hint of orginality

WHERES THE BEEF ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 13:35   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Darkness

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
nice songs with no hint of orginality

WHERES THE BEEF ?

Vaio
no originality? hmmm......

well the band is based purely on 'irony' the fact that there music is influenced directly from bands such as bon jovi/queen etc they don't make an attempt to go for a whole new musical concept they have basically bought the 'style' of play of the 80's (possibly 70's) into a new era with fantastic riffs, amazing range of vocals, and a very varied and 'moving' album.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 17:03   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I like them.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 17:19   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds awfully depressive.

Whatever happened to flower power? :/

Matrim
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 17:38   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Flagrant piggybacking on LOTR's recent success.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:14   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they arent bad, but they are seriously overrated due to the lack of anything even HALF decent around.

Also, theyd be a lot better if the singer.. uh.. sang.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:15   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
They were the best opening band at Glastonbury for a long while to be honest. I'm looking forward to seeing them at Leeds this coming friday.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:07   #8
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
The Darkness ****in rock... i cant wait to see them at Leeds on Saturday
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:33   #9
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
heh, when i kept seeing that Growing On Me vid on TV i always turned it over, just seemes like a piss take band, but when i went to T In The Park, my m8's wanted to see them so we went, they opened the main stage and well, they were immense !! and now i actually love the darkness, don't diss em till u see em
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 07:49   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dont dislike them, I just think I just expected something a lot more original after the press have been hyping them.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 09:25   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
but there is no need for pterodactyl's and spaceships in the video though :/
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:05   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

If they had a naked woman on all fours sniffing a glove in the video it would have been better

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:13   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
If they had a naked woman on all fours sniffing a glove in the video it would have been better

Vaio

only because naked women are always better