User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:23   #1
Spacebaboon

Spacebaboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Birtday presents for girlfriends

Does anyone have good ideas for presents to buy for the birthday of my girlfriend? She's gonna be 21 and i have no idea what to buy her... Sugestions are welcome....
Spacebaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:27   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
supriseyourwoman.com?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:28   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
supriseyourwoman.com?
that's what i was gonna suggest
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:29   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Buy her a bloody japanese underground movie!

Or, flowers. Or, some music.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:31   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
buy her a home cinema system and a bunch of action movies on DVD. she'll hate it but imagine the fun you could have with it!
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:57   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Teel us what you buy her please thanks bye.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:08   #7
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Jewlery, it never fails, unless you've already done it.

Though I guess it depends on where your relationship is.

Also look for weird interests. Ehm, for example if she worsihps... Bill Clinton... you could go to Ebay and try to buy something with his autograph on it.

Matrim
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:31   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
sexy look-through clothes... fun for both.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:34   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Why not take her down the pub to get drunk and meet your mates on a Saturday night!
Girls love that.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:41   #10
Spacebaboon

It does need to be something i can buy in the shops... Not online...
Any ideas are still welcome...
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:43   #11
Spacebaboon

Before I forget: It needs to be something i can give on a birthdayparty... Her parents are gonna be there... Better not give her sexy look-through clothes
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:30   #12
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Jewelry.

No matter how much they say they dont care about it, I havent met a single woman whose eyes dont light up when you give them something shiny and expensive

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:51   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
much love + a sweet poem

ps. i know what i am talking about !!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:25   #14
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
It was Ebs' bday recently and I got her three books, a bottle of Archers and a box of choccies. I think it went down well.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 17:53   #15
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Ask her if she wasn't to bring another man into bed.

PS. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:55   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragrrr
Ask her if she wasn't to bring another man into bed.

PS. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
You know about bringing men to bed?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:00   #17
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
It was Ebs' bday recently and I got her three books, a bottle of Archers and a box of choccies. I think it went down well.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY "*WINK* *WINK*"

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:06   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
A 12-pack of Stella.

(oh!)
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:56   #19
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
what's a birtday ?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:05   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Why not take her down the pub to get drunk and meet your mates on a Saturday night!
Girls love that.
I would far prefer that to jewelry :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:09   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I would far prefer that to jewelry :\
Quote:
Woof

Offline!
You sure about that Sarah?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:12   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Not with Woof obviously. It's not like I'd actually date him fs. But I'd far rather my non existant boyfriend took me down the pub for a night out than bought me some hideously ugly necklace that I'd then feel obliged to wear because he bought it for me :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:17   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I get really old, even if my children buy me Depends-brand adult diapers, I won't wear them. I'd rather they take me down to the local community swimming pool and let me be alone for 10 minutes. :/
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:19   #24
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Buy her a pigeon so that the two of you may exchange love letters without the use of ramshackle Text Message gizmos. A pigeon will offer the pair of you infinitly more love than a phone ever could, plus they tend to be impervious to any covert CIA plot to listen in on phone calls.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:02   #25
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Jewlery, it never fails, unless you've already done it.
A winner is Matrim.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 05:29   #26
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Buy her a pigeon so that the two of you may exchange love letters without the use of ramshackle Text Message gizmos. A pigeon will offer the pair of you infinitly more love than a phone ever could, plus they tend to be impervious to any covert CIA plot to listen in on phone calls.

My girlfriend likes pigeons

Yuo aer my heor!
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:08   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY "*WINK* *WINK*"
Nah, that was the day after.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:47   #28
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
spend a lot of money and make it as personal as you can

try and remember the last time you heard her say 'i love that' 'i wish i could afford one of those' etc
for the last few weeks she will have been hinting about what she wants

woman like packaging too, this might seem like a silly thing to say but wrap it beautifully (get your mum/sister to do it if nessesary) she will like the extra effort you put in
(but not store wrapped, thats cheating, unless its from tiffanys)

and the jewellery thing always works, maybe play it safe with a watch if you know she needs one and you dont want to be too romantic, but a necklace or bracelet that suits her style of dress would be good

if it was for me then a pair of manolo blahnik in size 39 would do just nicely
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:55   #29
HobbieRogue4
etc.

<insert wrapped penis remark here>
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:34   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I don't even know when my girlfriend has her birthday. I think she's told it to me, but I don't pay much attention to such stuff. Bad mkay.

Jewelry is good if you have £££.
Chocolate is good if you are low on £££.

They say it's the thought that counts... But I don't really give much about that bull****e.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:09   #31
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
a new boyfriend.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:25   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
But I don't really give much about that bull****e.
You better have a massive ****.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:32   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
You better have a massive ****.
I'm not going to comment on that one.

I've never really given **** about birthdays, christmas's, and such.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:39   #34
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Porn

Girls love it.

I know.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote