User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:01   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
fat people

today i saw a really fat girl, about my age and when i went past her i shouted out "fatty fat fat fat". does this make me a bad person? because i was thinking it would help her slim by making her realise she was a fat ugly bitch
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:02   #2
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
she's going to bring you on some talk show when she's skinny and throw into your face and then call you an asshole etc...
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:05   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Apparently every fat person is fat because it's genetic.

Well, that's the excuse the lardasses give me, anyway.

Hey! I hear McDonalds and no ****ing exercise counts as genetics now!
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:05   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
she's going to bring you on some talk show when she's skinny and throw into your face and then call you an asshole etc...
but then he can say

"thanks to my influence, you have changed your life. aren't you so much happier with yourself now that you are no longer fatty fat fat? just ugly."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:58   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
remind me to shout poofy poofy jobby-socket poking asspirate faggot when you pass me in the street

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:23   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I'd be careful if I was you. She could go and hang herself now.

Guess what the parents could probably have you done for murder tho.

Or something.

^
THE BUNNY KNOWS
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:35   #7
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Bloomers lies when he's not smiling.

Anyway.

The obesity epedemic is spreading.

Save yourselves!

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:41   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bloomers is a ****stabbing , turdlicking , jobby poking , anus loving c0cklord.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:15   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Apparently every fat person is fat because it's genetic.

Bollocks

I'm fat because I ate too much and did too little exercise as a kid. I haven't lost weight because I still don't do any exercise.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:18   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: fat people

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i was thinking it would help her slim by making her realise she was a fat ugly bitch
no, sorry, that typically doesn't work. It just reinforces negative behaviour by lowering self-esteem and increasing apathy.

On the bright side, can't blame you for trying!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:32   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Bollocks
Conveying sarcasm is hard in text.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:37   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I knew you were being sarcastic sweetiechops.

Unfortunately I know many overweight people (I only have fat friends because slim people won't hang around with me ) who use the 'genetics' excuse instead of just admitting they eat too much. (Some of them don't eat too much eg me, they just don't exercise enough either)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:46   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I knew you were being sarcastic sweetiechops.

Unfortunately I know many overweight people (I only have fat friends because slim people won't hang around with me ) who use the 'genetics' excuse instead of just admitting they eat too much. (Some of them don't eat too much eg me, they just don't exercise enough either)
Rocking, just clarifying that.

Worse still are the people who go moping around saying they've got no self-esteem because they're fat but haven't tried one ****ing thing to solve the problem.

Mweh, I'm goin'a bee'd
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:47   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Bollocks

I'm fat because I ate too much and did too little exercise as a kid. I haven't lost weight because I still don't do any exercise.
Thanks. You are the only fat person that I know of, who haven't lost her mind in her own fat.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:48   #15
MikeHunt

dont make fun of fat people.
you will make rids cry with selfpitty.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 03:19   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
what's worse is those skinny chicks who complain about being fat to get more sympathy. i knew a girl like this.. she was very pretty and skinny.. but she'd go around whining 'i'm fat.. i'm ugly..' finally one day i said 'you're right.. you're a whale' and she stopped
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 07:50   #17
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
what's worse is those skinny chicks who complain about being fat to get more sympathy. i knew a girl like this.. she was very pretty and skinny.. but she'd go around whining 'i'm fat.. i'm ugly..' finally one day i said 'you're right.. you're a whale' and she stopped
rofl

sadly, in this world, if you said that to everone who was fat, you'd never shut up
don't forget there's the possibility of shouting at someone who's really sensitive about it, could really hurt them, they may fat, but doing thing like that, imho, makes you 10x worse than that
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:58   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Bloomers, what she has too much of, you have too little of...
You skinny ethiopian dog
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:04   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fat people

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
because i was thinking it would help her slim by making her realise she was a fat ugly bitch
She could loose weight, but she'd still be ugly.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:43   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Bloomers is a ****stabbing , turdlicking , jobby poking , anus loving c0cklord.
well there's a couple of rule violations I reckon....

and that from a mod.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:32   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
well there's a couple of rule violations I reckon....

and that from a mod.
S****horpe off.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:36   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I'd be careful if I was you. She could go and hang herself now.

Guess what the parents could probably have you done for murder tho.

Or something.

if she's that fat she'd break the rope
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:39   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
It's the impulse on your spine that's supposed to kill you so it's irrelevant whether the rope breaks or not.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote