User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:44   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The black homosexual communist jewish conspiracy

It's a fact.

For fifty years now, ever since the last ice age ended and the black homosexual communist jews broke free from their ice-prison in which they had previously been put in the year 2300 B.C by captain Jean Luc Piccard, the world has been ruled by an invisible horde of black homoblablalba, you remember right?

They walk around and whisper things into your ear, telling you to to things you normally wouldn't have done. I can't get more specific than that because their supercomputer might spot this piece of text and send the blackhomocomjews to kill me. So basically I'm telling you this at the risk of my life.

So anyway, the point is that these dangerous world dominators can only be seen - and thus only be fought - if you wear the Goggles of Perception which I construct in my basement and sell for a reasonable price.

PM me for more details.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:10   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
you suck
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:12   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
if they can see what you type in your posts...

wouldnt they be able to see what you type in pm?

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:14   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
if they can see what you type in your posts...

wouldnt they be able to see what you type in pm?

Trying to be smart, eh? Bet you're one of them! You'll never catch me!

... :/

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:26   #5
Untspah

Untspah is an unknown quantity at this point
here in the UNDERGROUND COMMUNIST BUNKER, we accept people all skin color.

you better hope LAURENCE FISHBURNE doesn't find you! fnord
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:41   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What the hell is it with you lot and communists?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:47   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

it's a bit of a 'haha u ppl r diffrnt lol' thing. Dacitis if you will.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:56   #8
Untspah

Untspah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
it's an ANTI-COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY!
Untspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:34   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
You black gay communist jew
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:45   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
communists smell, and they want to take over the world

besides, they are for downloading of mp3's and they want to have sex whit our girls and they want to have a big noisy party and stuff

lets kill them :ninja: style
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:02   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
further your capitalist scheme or 'be influenced' by communists...

Tough call...

Not.

Last edited by Cmdr_Cyrax; 29 Jun 2003 at 14:48.
Cmdr_Cyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:31   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
communists smell, and they want to take over the world[...]besides, they are for downloading of mp3's and they want to have sex whit our girls and they want to have a big noisy party and stuff
This is all probably true, but that doesn't make us bad people.

edit : PS : You all are obssesed, a search reveals the words communist/communism have been used FOUR times more often than the word "breasts".
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 15:52   #13
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
dam cracker americans

you leave the communists alone were good pleasnt folk

with AK 74s \o/
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 16:34   #14
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
this si all **** :/

go die nowws

sgdosno
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 16:41   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The black homosexual communist jewish conspiracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
It's a fact.

For fifty years now, ever since the last ice age ended and the black homosexual communist jews broke free from their ice-prison in which they had previously been put in the year 2300 B.C by captain Jean Luc Piccard, the world has been ruled by an invisible horde of black homoblablalba, you remember right?

They walk around and whisper things into your ear, telling you to to things you normally wouldn't have done. I can't get more specific than that because their supercomputer might spot this piece of text and send the blackhomocomjews to kill me. So basically I'm telling you this at the risk of my life.

So anyway, the point is that these dangerous world dominators can only be seen - and thus only be fought - if you wear the Goggles of Perception which I construct in my basement and sell for a reasonable price.

PM me for more details.

Matrim
Is this a rant against the ever increasing amount of made up threats that should push people into consumerism?
Just asking because I'm not sure. (I really love your posts!)
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:32   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Re: Re: The black homosexual communist jewish conspiracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Is this a rant against the ever increasing amount of made up threats that should push people into consumerism?
Just asking because I'm not sure. (I really love your posts!)

I get inspiration from retarded aspects of our western culture, for instance forced consumerism - shall we call it agressive marketing aimed at semi-sentient human beings?

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:36   #17
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
with AK 74's
You mean AK 47's haha, there's no such thing as an AK 74! </obvious>
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:38   #18
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Those glasses would be pink, red and black all in one.

What colour do we commonly ascociate with jews though?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:43   #19
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by W
You mean AK 47's haha, there's no such thing as an AK 74! </obvious>
the ak72 is the sequal to the ak 47 and uses a smaller calibre bullet.

http://www.sovietarmy.com/small_arms/ak-74.html

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:44   #20
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
Those glasses would be pink, red and black all in one.

What colour do we commonly ascociate with jews though?

That is clever.

Order one and you'll find out at least what colour I associate them with.

I'll give you a discount.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:46   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
<-- (new arrow)
Quote:
This is all probably true, but that doesn't make us bad people.

<--

I think that covers it all, if my arrow point's at the right spot, thought, you FILTHY COMMIE!!!!111

Hey, besides, your "guy" (Marx) has a beard. Beard = bad. Beard + marx = communism = bad! See the logic?

Edit: Oh snap, my arrow did not point the right place!

Last edited by Snurx; 29 Jun 2003 at 20:53.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:46   #22
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
That is clever.

Order one and you'll find out at least what colour I associate them with.

I'll give you a discount.

Matrim
tempting, only if they're not out of fashion by next fall though.

So, like, what's up? Haven't seen you for a while.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:48   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by The General8
the ak74 is the sequal to the ak 47 and uses a smaller calibre bullet.

fixed
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:50   #24
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
tempting, only if they're not out of fashion by next fall though.

So, like, what's up? Haven't seen you for a while.

Well. Let's see, I've been lying low lately.

Changed jobs. Thankfully.

Gotten involved with laber union work.

Been preparing for University.

How about you?

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:54   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by The General8
the ak72 is the sequal to the ak 47 and uses a smaller calibre bullet.

Oh, I had NO idea at all!
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:56   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Dante youdirtypinkocommie ive always wondered, are you really a commie?? i mean really one as opposed to being a fasionable 'right on brother' one? do you believe in communism?

and if so what the fck is wrong with you?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:01   #27
mpr0733

Quote:
Well. Let's see, I've been lying low lately.
Changed jobs. Thankfully.
Gotten involved with laber union work.
Been preparing for University.
How about you?
Matrim
well ehm, I'm ever getting deeper involved in the regulatory swamp that is called civil cervantry. It's quite difficult to not smash some peoples head in or to frustrate processes out of dislike or boredom.
Furthermore I'm still contemplating what to go study and how to combine it with earning money.
I've started writing a few weeks back without actually having a goal in mind or a particular topics to cover. I dubbed it 'memoires' as I don't do diaries.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:06   #28
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
well ehm, I'm ever getting deeper involved in the regulatory swamp that is called civil cervantry. It's quite difficult to not smash some peoples head in or to frustrate processes out of dislike or boredom.
Furthermore I'm still contemplating what to go study and how to combine it with earning money.
I've started writing a few weeks back without actually having a goal in mind or a particular topics to cover. I dubbed it 'memoires' as I don't do diaries.

Nice. let me know if you ever publish something, I'd be interested in reading it.

Civil cervantry? Is that what's given you as an alternative to serving a year in the army? Cause that's a fate that's awaiting me some years ahead.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:19   #29
mpr0733

Quote:
Nice. let me know if you ever publish something, I'd be interested in reading it.

Civil cervantry? Is that what's given you as an alternative to serving a year in the army? Cause that's a fate that's awaiting me some years ahead.

Matrim
No no, thank god no.

Military service has been abolished in the Netherlands for quite some time now. I work for the government institute that handles unemployment benefit and benefits in case of medically diagnosed incapability to perform labour.
And no, nothing I've written down so far is even remotely worthy of being published. Think of it as a vault in which I store a variety of thoughts and ideas for future consideration.

Any bands you've fallen in love with as of late?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:24   #30
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
No no, thank god no.

Military service has been abolished in the Netherlands for quite some time now. I work for the government institute that handles unemployment benefit and benefits in case of medically diagnosed incapability to perform labour.
And no, nothing I've written down so far is even remotely worthy of being published. Think of it as a vault in which I store a variety of thoughts and ideas for future consideration.

Any bands you've fallen in love with as of late?

Let's see now. Yes, a Norwegian band called Windir. Really good. Immediately bought a second record after listening to their newest release. That's about it.

Other than that I liked the new Enslaved album. Haven't bought all that many records lately.

How about you? I recon you've aquired the newest Dying Fetus album?

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:39   #31
mpr0733

Quote:
Let's see now. Yes, a Norwegian band called Windir. Really good. Immediately bought a second record after listening to their newest release. That's about it.

Other than that I liked the new Enslaved album. Haven't bought all that many records lately.

How about you? I recon you've aquired the newest Dying Fetus album?

Matrim
Hmm,

I'll limit i to the latest few releases I've bought as having to work in the city center hasn't exactly been good for my buying habits.

I indeed bought the latest Dying Fetus album and it sounds like a worthy follow up of 'Destroy the opposition''. Haven't really dug into it yet due to aforementioned reason.
Bought the latest Enslaved album myself a few days ago and I'm amazed in how they've (again) managed to blend metal with psychedelics.
Also, Ive bought the new Bathory album ( my first) which is growing on my, despite the annoyingly bad vocals of Quorthon.

Also, I've bought Opeths album Damnation. I had heard it before on a head set in the shop but it didn't impress me much. I thought what the heck and bought it anyway just to see whether all the fuss about it is justified. I must say that I already like certain parts and am not scared off by the clean vocals.

I bought Deaths Live in LA DVD which has given me a nice insight in how powerful their songs are when played live. Chuck Schuldiners ofcourse is visually attractive to watch as he was one of the finest metal guitarists to have ever lived. *sniff

Oh, can't forget to mention the latest Satyricon album. Although it has been out for half a year or so, it still entrances me in that this is such an incredibly ****ing good album.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:50   #32
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Stalin = communist
Stalin = Most evil man in history
Communists = Most evil men in history

Irrefutable logic.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:52   #33
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Stalin = communist
Stalin = Most evil man in history
Communists = Most evil men in history

Irrefutable logic.
Everybody here knows that Cubass was far more evil than Stalin.

Therefore your logic is flawed.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:03   #34
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Hmm,

I'll limit i to the latest few releases I've bought as having to work in the city center hasn't exactly been good for my buying habits.

I indeed bought the latest Dying Fetus album and it sounds like a worthy follow up of 'Destroy the opposition''. Haven't really dug into it yet due to aforementioned reason.
Bought the latest Enslaved album myself a few days ago and I'm amazed in how they've (again) managed to blend metal with psychedelics.
Also, Ive bought the new Bathory album ( my first) which is growing on my, despite the annoyingly bad vocals of Quorthon.

Also, I've bought Opeths album Damnation. I had heard it before on a head set in the shop but it didn't impress me much. I thought what the heck and bought it anyway just to see whether all the fuss about it is justified. I must say that I already like certain parts and am not scared off by the clean vocals.

I bought Deaths Live in LA DVD which has given me a nice insight in how powerful their songs are when played live. Chuck Schuldiners ofcourse is visually attractive to watch as he was one of the finest metal guitarists to have ever lived. *sniff

Oh, can't forget to mention the latest Satyricon album. Although it has been out for half a year or so, it still entrances me in that this is such an incredibly ****ing good album.

Still not gotten over Volcano eh? Well it seems that somehow I've managed to lose the record. I just can't find it. Same with the new Immortal. I've just lost them. A damn pity it is, as I don't want to buy them over again.

Nordland 1 and 2? Yeah I heard a few good songs on those. I'm not that hyped up about Bathory.

I bought the album Opeth released just before Damnation - Deliverance I think it was called. It's a decent album. Good for when I want to sleep. And that's all I've heard of Opeth for that matter.

I'm definately going to buy the latest Dying Fetus when the occasion arises. "Destroy the Opposition" really shook my balls.

So what kind of program are you using these days to communicate with other Internet people? Still ICQ?

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:12   #35
mpr0733

I occasionally venture to irc and I still have my trustworthy icq account yes. (62010401, or search for mpr0733)

I've recently taken a liking to Queens of The Stone Age too. They have a sort of similar sound to Kyuss but a bit more straightforward.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:24   #36
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Okay. I'll take to download that sometime.

See you.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:01   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
do you believe in communism?
Yes I do. If I didn't, then a good portion of my last 1900 posts would be trolls.

I don't think there's anything wrong with me though. But then, I would say that.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:07   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yes I do. If I didn't, then a good portion of my last 1900 posts would be trolls.

I would laugh for at least a day :)