User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:43   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Things you may wish to consider before going to sleep tonight

Hello friends. I have something important to tell you, and this is something I didn't come up with just now.

"Consider the person you would like to call your best friend. If this person is a male, you get an A. If this person is a female you get a B."

Now, if you got a B and think lowly of yourself because you didn't get the A, since the A is generally considered a better letter to 'get' since it's the first one and B is the second one, don't worry. I don't care about that at all here in my important announcement.

Now, if you got the B, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING LINES!!! What I'm about to say is ONLY for A people (who aren't better than you in any way). B's only get to read after I say "B'S READ THIS!!!', okay?

... so, A people, glad we're rid of those B's, eh! Heh, don't tell them I said that, heh! Okay, you're probably really comfortable with your A, right?. Of course, you're also wondering what the hell this is all about. Now before you get upset, I'd like to inform you that those who got the letter A are 'Diamond Plus' members of the Free Cereal Club. Don't tell this to the B people because a few lines down here I'm going to tell them that they are 'Plus' members of the Free Cereal Club, and they'll probably think that that's really cool, since I don't mention that there's something better than 'Plus'. Okay, that's it for now. I'm going to say something like "ONLY FOR B PEOPLE" soon, but you can read if you want, I don't care.

Okay, finished with the A people, and that means that I can say "B'S READ THIS!!!!" Hello, dear B's! Haha, did you notice that B's sounds like "bees" wich is the annoying and stingy insect in plural form!? Well that's because I like to say that B's are the cream of the crop, they work hard and enjoy the summer season much better than the winter season. Now, please be patient. I know it was hard not reading what I just said to the A people, but here is your reward!!! You have been selectivly picked out to be 'Plus' members of the Free Cereal Club! Isn't that just great?? We'll talk about your benefits later, now it's time for a new question!

Okay, BOTH A AND B PEOPLE READ THIS!!! I'm bringing up the second and final question that will determine if you're winning with style or if you're almost as good as that. Okay, ready? Well, ready or not here it comes:

"Consider your last visit to the dentist. If that was the first and only time you ever went to a dentist, or if you haven't been to the dentist ever, you get a B. But if you went to the dentist sometime last month you get an A! Congratulations!"

Okay, that's it for tonight. Remember, deep down it seems to be largly about competition. Some of us care to fight, and some of us think that by not caring to fight we win anyway. Which one is right, I don't know!

Okay, that's it. Untill next time.

Matrim
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:48   #2
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
............ ****tard
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:59   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I'm not going to consider that for the next five seconds, never mind store it for bedtime.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:02   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I WOULD POST CONFUSED

BUT THE CONFUSED IS ****

UTTERLY ****

SO I WONT POST IT
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:04   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Matrim, you're so ****ing ace.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:05   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Matrim in "boring the hell out of forum users" shocker
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:13   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
Matrim in "boring the hell out of forum users" shocker
Is it really such a shock?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:49   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is this your way of telling us you bat for the other team?

Last edited by pablissimo; 10 Jun 2003 at 16:08.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:04   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
....and if we send this to 20 of our friends good luck shines down from above and I wont end up dead tommorow?
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:15   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hahah, another one for the Norwegians! ( )

(Hey Matrim, where have you been?)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:03   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Matrim, you're so ****ing ace.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:38   #12
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you modify this test to accommodate people without any friends, ta?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:24   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Damn Matrim, you're a genius. That was great... I wished you made more of these threads.

For those of you who "don't get it": read it again and find the message
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:28   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Damn Matrim, you're a genius. That was great... I wished you made more of these threads.

For those of you who "don't get it": read it again and find the message
I'm not reading it until he adds a C for no friends.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:38   #15
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

(Hey Matrim, where have you been?)

If I said that my mother tossed me out of the house and that I've been wandering the streets the past months, that would be to exaggerate a bit, and actually not true at all.

It has just been another one of my failed attempts to Stay Away From The Internet.

Yesterday I could not resist any more the alluring call of the general discussion forum :/

Matrim
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:30   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
If I said that my mother tossed me out of the house and that I've been wandering the streets the past months, that would be to exaggerate a bit, and actually not true at all.

It has just been another one of my failed attempts to Stay Away From The Internet.

Yesterday I could not resist any more the alluring call of the general discussion forum :/

Matrim
Glad to have you back son!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote