User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2003, 14:27   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Grimble

In 1978 Norway seemed like just another foreign war sh*t hole but it wasn't

It was different in many ways, as so were those that did the fighting

In Europe the average IQ is 121
In Norway its 19
In inininininin Norway its 19
n n n n nineteen

The shooting and fighting of the past two weeks continued today 25 miles north-west of Oslo

Grimble wasn't really sure what was going on

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

In Norway the combat soldier typically served a twelve-month prison sentence but was exposed to being a bitch every day

Ninininininininininin 19 nininininninin 19

In Oslo a Norwegian military spokesman said today more than 700 enemy troops were killed last week in that sensitive border area

Throughout all of Norway the enemy lost a total 2689 soldiers

Even though the country is not at war

Grimble will forget what he has seen
Destruction of men with no life
Whose average IQ is 19
Dedededededede-Destruction

According to a Veteran's Administration study half of the Norwegian combat veterans suffered from what Psychiatrists call Twat-Disorder

Many vets complain of alienation, rage, or guilt
Most succumb to homosexual thoughts
Eight to Ten years after being born home almost eight hundred thousand men are still fighting the non-existent Norwegian War

Unsurprisingly none of them received a heroes welcome

Nininininininininin Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo

sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:29   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still not sure what's going on, apart from you failing to deliver the lol in this thread
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:31   #3
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
What ever happened to Paul Hardcastle?
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:32   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
http://google.btopenworld.com/dynami...l%20Hardcastle
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:33   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i think i saw that song on "I love 1980-something" did i not.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:38   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
What in God's name is this.

Our sticky with oil motherland is taking the beating :/

Matrim
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:52   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
by definition the average is 100. or are you talking global average?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:53   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
He went out with a girl in the next street to me. She was loverly and I was only 9. Nnnnnnnn nine.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:30   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
gay google linkage
I was being rhetoric.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:36   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Whats up in THIS thread?!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:42   #11
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
I was being rhetoric.
I don't know what that means!!!
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:43   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I don't know what that means!!!
he means he was being rhetorical, and he means that he didn't mean it as a question.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:05   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Grimble

Quote:
In 1978 Norway seemed like just another foreign war sh*t hole but it wasn't

It was different in many ways, as so were those that did the fighting

In Europe the average IQ is 121
In Norway its 19
n n n n nineteen

The shooting and fighting of the past two weeks continued today 25 miles north-west of Oslo

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

In Norway the combat soldier typically served a twelve-month prison sentence but was exposed to being a bitch every day

In Oslo a Norwegian military spokesman said today more than 700 enemy troops were killed last week in that sensitive border area

Throughout all of Norway the enemy lost a total 2689 soldiers

Even though the country is not at war

Grimble will forget what he has seen
Destruction of men with no life
Whose average IQ is 19

According to a Veteran's Administration study half of the Norwegian combat veterans suffered from what Psychiatrists call Twat-Disorder

Many vets complain of alienation, rage, or guilt
Most succumb to homosexual thoughts
Eight to Ten years after being born home almost eight hundred thousand men are still fighting the non-existent Norwegian War

Unsurprisingly none of them received a heroes welcome

Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo
Norway O O Oslo

what are you on and where can i get it?
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:15   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i cane BELIEVE that more of you cant remember that song fs :/
Unread 2 May 2003, 20:13   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i cane BELIEVE that more of you cant remember that song fs :/
1986 I believe
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 00:11   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
In the name of all that is transparent, if there is such a song, give me a name so that I can find it and give it a listening before I turn on my nationalistic rock music that's bad for me again.

You must!

Matrim
Unread 3 May 2003, 09:37   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thank you gayle
also: just search under paul hardcastle, its his only song, well, the only one i have ever heard of