User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 03:32   #51
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Strange Drinks Combinations

Ribena + Vimto + Water.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 05:06   #52
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Dark rum, dash of lime cordial and coke.

Serve with ice and a slice of lime.

"Cuba Libra"
Captain and coke... and the lime is a good idea too.

what kind of rum do you take?

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 10:00   #53
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Dark rum, dash of lime cordial and coke.

Serve with ice and a slice of lime.

"Cuba Libra"
bleagh, mohito's (sp?) are so much nicer
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:06   #54
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Try blending Fridged Mint Aero or Maltaezers with Ice cold Vodka
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:30   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Hah.
You realise only pretentious wannabe-posh snobelets drink mohitoes any more?
Granted they are good, but by ordering one you are presenting a certain image.

Stay with the old classic: white russian, screwdriver, cuba libre, gin and tonic, caipirinha
White Russian = Fat Chav

Screwdriver = Essex girl with white stilletos

Cuba Libre = Yob

G&T = Posh but dim or housewife circa 1970

Caipirinha = Yuppie

I'm afraid most every drink has some sort of negative connotation, so it is probably best just to drink what you enjoy.

(on a side note how anyone could call a screwdriver a cocktail without laughing has always puzzled me)
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:04   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Strange Drinks Combinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm afraid most every drink has some sort of negative connotation, so it is probably best just to drink what you enjoy.
I enioy a nice pint of warm cum, with a creamy head. There's no sexual aspect there, none whatsoever. I just like the taste. It's refreshing. And I always drink it in moderation. People say it's a poof's drink, but I ignore them.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:11   #57
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I am not posh or dim or a housewife circa 1970

I am not a stereotype \o/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:44   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So wich one of these categories would you and/or Winston Churchill be in?
do you think i posted the negative stereotype of my favourite drink without noticing that it was my favourite drink?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 01:18   #59
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
But you have been drinking rather heavily lately.

So I took this either as an admittance, or just alcholised ramblings.
then i made a mistake.

i was wrong.

because i had meant you to start thinking that the stereotypes where wrong.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:05   #60
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Ribena and water.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:07   #61
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Ribena and water.
How unadventurous of you.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:10   #62
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Oh, bloody hell. I just knew I was gonna get neg-repped for that...

PS. But come on, it wasn't bad enough to warrant being called a wanker.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:18   #63
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Wonder why they never negrepped mine. I feel unimportant. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Ribena + Vimto + Water.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:27   #64
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Wonder why they never negrepped mine. I feel unimportant.
I have some dedicated neg-reppers.

They never sign them, though.