User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:37   #1
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
New Jane's Addiction Album

can anyone give me ratings on this on the songs and the overall quality of the album?... im lookin to buy it, but cant be arsed to move my ass to a record store yet. obviously the first single from it 'Just Because' kicks ass, so im wondering if the rest are just as good.

thanx in advace anyone who posts
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:41   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
most sane persons just download a couple of songs of said album and judge by theirselves
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:44   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

more than likely, but i hate kazaa, and dont like opening it at the best of times :P
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:44   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
i'm gonna see em tomorrow \o/
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:47   #5
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

bastard!.. where n how much? heh
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:54   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
£25, Brixton Academy

Edit: http://www.brixton-academy.co.uk/brixton/gigs/mtv.cfm
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:58   #7
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

i had a feeling it was that, cant get there ... i just saw a ticket for it on ebay whilst i was searching for tickets to Janes Addictions gig at Nottingham Rock City in November cos its sold out. the one on ebay was one of those "buy now" things, and it was £50... dodgy thing is though, the auction is still running for at least 20 hours :s ha, fools...

i have to get tickets to the one at Rock City though
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:02   #8
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy the album, it's well worth it.

Songs like True Nature, The Riches and Wrong Girl are . It's a pretty solid album all round.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:52   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That's the girlfriend music.

Matrim
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 00:34   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
i'm gonna see em tomorrow \o/
i found out theyre playing Doncaster ... thats like, 45 mins away from here, so i shall be attending that. almost bought a ticket just now off ticket master, but then realised i need to check my bank balance before i do anything stupid like spend my car insurance, or overdraft charges for going over my limit