User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:52   #1
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
muppets in traffic

Well I see so many muppets in traffic here, but would like to hear your experiences with the occasional muppet driver.

Today I went for a walk, and on this narrow road a young guy came along on his scooter (moped) driving as fast as he could, and as he passed he talked out of his helmet. Seemed like he was very proud of his speed or something. I almost laughed my ass off, GOD what a muppet. He was the funny kind of muppet that will surely crash into some wall at a point, but most traffic-muppets are ofc much more dangerous, and stupid. Have you seen any lately ?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:55   #2
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a girl in my village that drives a light blue 2CV and DOES NOT understand how to use roundabouts, she has almost caused accidents with me three times alone, god knows how many other times.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:06   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I hate those teenage twats in their little red(oftenly) faggot cars with shiny wheels, window open, arm outside hanging out a bit, cool nonchalant face and ****ing **** music poluting the air while pulling up like they're Michael Knight.

I can stay calm inside at most points but it's the facial expression they show at the time pulling up that makes me want to be a serial killer for a little satisfying 10 minutes.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:13   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I hate taxi drivers.

Most people around here see them as a necessary evil (in the traditional Leeds way of not quite understanding that actually you do have the right to complain if a service is executed sloppily), but I find that people who create a risk for passengers, other drivers and pedestrians, or honk their horn outside your house at three in the morning, are the kind of people I'd like to throw bricks at.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:20   #5
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i hate people on mopeds, they are usually only 16 (i.e. not really old enough to be on the roads), never taken a driving test and have no comprehension of the high way code. They will cut up your inside when you're indicating to turn that way and i had one almost come into the back of me while i was making a turn b/c he just didn't slow down (obviously doesn't understand what indicators and break lights mean) then yell at me as he swerved past as if it was my fault.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:24   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I hate almost all drivers, since 90% of them are in no actually need of a automobile, and should resort to public transport, bicycling, walking or at worst, el-cars.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 15:12   #7
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate all drivers in London.
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:38   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Actually, I hate anyone with a car.

It's a dirty, destructive and dangerous concession to one's own self-importance.

You should all use public transport, you damned selfish hedonists you
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:40   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I hate anyone with a vehicle.

I launch pipe bombs from my window at everything with wheels that passes by at night.*

* (This is considered to be 'Usual behaviour' in Shieldfield.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:54   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Am I the only person who clicked on this thread expecting to read about actual muppets.
Nope. I share your pain.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 17:43   #11
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryudo
There is a girl in my village that drives a light blue 2CV and DOES NOT understand how to use roundabouts, she has almost caused accidents with me three times alone, god knows how many other times.
I'm guessing Cherry Hinton
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 07:23   #12
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
This isn't about the muppet show

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:34   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I preferred 'Muppets in Space'.

Matrim
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:37   #14
Ultra

My favourite is Swedish Chef

He drives some kind of Scandinavian car
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:47   #15
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i hate angry middle aged men who tail you when you're going 5mph over the limit anyway and then overtake you whilst looking angry. i think they're not getting enough from their wife
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:50   #16
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i hate angry middle aged men who tail you when you're going 5mph over the limit anyway and then overtake you whilst looking angry. i think they're not getting enough from their wife
Neither are you lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:50   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Also they drive a new black Audi A4 which is their company car. I experience so many of those it's unbelievable.

Matrim
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 13:57   #18
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Middle aged women who decide to go off sex are cleerly the bane of human society.

I blame the daily mail.