User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:02   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Female masturbation

Why is this considered a more socially acceptable activity than male masturbation?

There is not stigma attached to it for women yet there is a fairly negative view taken towards males doing so?

Why?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:14   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
the problem with asexual reproduction in plants is there's this huge stigma attached to it...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:15   #3
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
the problem with asexual reproduction in plants is there's this huge stigma attached to it...
Is a Mushroom a Plant?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:15   #4
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I confess I laughed at that (
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:19   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
I confess I laughed at that (
\o/

Oh and Judge: i'm not a plant

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:21   #6
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
\o/

Oh and Judge: i'm not a plant
Not you personally a "mushroom" or funghi?

Is it a Plant?

Or some other sub-species?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:23   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Not you personally a "mushroom" or funghi?

Is it a Plant?

Or some other sub-species?
I don't consider fungi plants, though out of animal, mineral and vegetable, they're probably the latter category...
but we've just ever so slightly gone off topic here

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:25   #8
Judge
Doh!

Quote:

but we've just ever so slightly gone off topic here
Well spotted, no flies on you mate.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:22   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Men's sexuality is locked tight in a 1950's box while the female sexualy is fettered no more and can expand and relish in freedom.

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:53   #10
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
female masturbation is just more interesting to watch, duh.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:54   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
female masturbation is just more interesting to watch, duh.
Not really.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:56   #12
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Not really.

I agree. Which goes against some weird concept of male sexuality.

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:59   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dispute the premise of this thread. Most females seem to mildly embarrassed/guilty regarding masturbation, whereas males seem to constantly refer to "cracking one off", "wanking over pr0n" etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:03   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I agree. Which goes against some weird concept of male sexuality.
hetrosexuality?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:09   #15
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I dispute the premise of this thread. Most females seem to mildly embarrassed/guilty regarding masturbation, whereas males seem to constantly refer to "cracking one off", "wanking over pr0n" etc.
I think the subject requires much research. My stand is that men are dying and women are beating us to the ground half dead.

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:19   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wtf theres a dumb social convention in Britain hold on im going to phone the Sun and tell them
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:25   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
no woman has replied to this yet
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:46   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
they're probably all busy

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:33   #19
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Is a Mushroom a Plant?
he's a fun guy

Quote:
Mirai - they're probably all busy
LOL
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:39   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
he's a fun guy
i was rather hoping nobody would make that joke
how naive of me

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:44   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Female masturbation

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Why is this considered a more socially acceptable activity than male masturbation?

There is not stigma attached to it for women yet there is a fairly negative view taken towards males doing so?

Why?
cuz wimen are hot.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:21   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I didn't realise it wasn't socially acceptable for men to wank.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote