User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:17   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
So how do you tell when a woman is attracted to you?

Are there any definite signs that one should look for?

I've never been the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to women so it'd be useful to have a list of the basic signs
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:26   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Didn't we have this sort of thread just a week or so ago?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:58   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Yesterday, #cnuts:

[19:02] [19:02] (@roadrunner_0) seriously struct, your a ****ing wierdo mate
[19:03] [19:03] (@Pyr0|afk) heh
[19:03] [19:03] (@roadrunner_0) although my flatmate (female) thinks you are fit

There...
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:01   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
when they come to your flat they proceed to your bedroom and take their clothes off.

ipso facto she likes you lots.

p.s i wanted to use ipso facto. its a cool 'word'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:03   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
when they come to your flat they proceed to your bedroom and take their clothes off.

ipso facto she likes you lots.

p.s i wanted to use ipso facto. its a cool 'word'

It's actually two words but never mind boss.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:10   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
It's actually two words but never mind boss.
Once he masters multi-syllable words, I'm sure he'll be using 'expression' instead.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:22   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I just assume every woman is attracted to me. They sure as hell should be.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:23   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hence the 'word' in ' 's

anyway

I ANSWERED HIS QUESTION.
heres another hint tho...

go buy 'dummys guide to dating' or venture to http://www.askmen.com

the second option might actually help. The first probably wont.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:52   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Given the volatile nature of the female mind we'll probably never be sure.

That sounded suitably pompous I think.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:59   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm told that the whole pupil dilation thing is meant to be quite a good indicator, but I've never found it terribly helpful.

Otherwise the obvious ones : Unnecessary physical contact, finding you incredibly amusing, etc.

The easiest one is clearly to ask whether she would like to do something such as go for a coffee, etc. If she finds you attractive she will make an effort to spend time with you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:19   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
If you know her friends talk to them. More spesifically know her good friends, and they must be girls.

Because if she likes you she'll tell her friends who'll be all "oooh, so exciting! what's he like? how does he look?" etc. And since they are girls they'll tell you if you bug them enough about it since girls can't keep secrets.

Of course they'll be sure to tell her you asked them if she liked you. So it's a double edged sword. If she doesn't like you, she'll... wait, maybe she'll get interested then, some girls are like that.

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:29   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Grab her tits you fag.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:46   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
hence the 'word' in ' 's
Phrase?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:48   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Who cares if she's attracted?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:01   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Who cares if she's attracted?
People who aren't homosexuals or rapists?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:11   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
weirdoes
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:37   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
As far as I'm aware I've only ever had one woman attracted to me, and the fact that she started stroking my thigh made it fairly obvious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
the obvious ones : Unnecessary physical contact, finding you incredibly amusing, etc.

Yep these would seem to be the main ones, if I'm interested in a guy I generally make it obvious that I find his conversation enjoyable (realistically if I am interested in a guy then I DO find his conversation enjoyable so it's not like I'm putting it on), and I do make unnecessary physical contact, sometimes more obviously than others...

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:41   #18
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Given the volatile nature of the female mind we'll probably never be sure.

That sounded suitably pompous I think.
there you go
it varies from slutty girls to nuns
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 16:25   #19
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
^^

i would hazard that even homos and rapists would have a certain curious interest in whether or not women were attracted to them
Speak for yourself.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 16:34   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
So far the two most common traits that I have noticed are playing with their hair (or sometimes some other form of fondling), or consistant eye contact often looking away suddenly when you look back.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:39   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If she doesnt fall asleep when you talk to her you could get lucky (unless you have drugged her of course)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:47   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So how do you tell when a woman is attracted to you?

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms

I've never been the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to women so it'd be useful to have a list of the basic signs
when she takes her knickers off and sits on your face and you don't need to pay.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 01:48   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
finding you incredibly amusing

This is lies.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 02:05   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

Top 10: Signs She's Flirting With You

By Oliver Jameson

Relationship Correspondent - Every 2nd Sunday

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_...ting_list.html

here you go you lazy turd

and if your really really really hideously lazy

Number 1

She touches you
When a woman breaks the contact barrier during a conversation, it is almost a sure sign that she's interested. It can be as obvious as touching your arm or knee while making a point, or as faint as having her knees come into contact with yours under the table. But you must make sure that she makes the first skin convergence.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 02:14   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
THANK YOU JAMES!

YOU WILL MAKE ME INTO THE CASANOVA IN NO SECONDS FLAT!

LOOK OUT LADEES HERE I "COME"!
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 02:18   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

DONT MENTION IT

I AM HERE ONLY TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY

IF YOU WANT ANY OTHER USEFUL PIECES OF INFORMATION PLEASE DONT HESISTATE TO ASK.

I GUARANTEE* THAT YOU WILL GET A GIRLFRIEND OR AT LEAST GET LAID WITHIN 1 WEEK OF READING THAT SITE!!!

* guarantee is not valid
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 05:16   #27
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
They're not.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:38   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
They're not.
oh yes they are.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:43   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
That site is great. I particularly like the bit about which sexual positions women like. They could have saved a lot of effort by saying 'pretty much all of them'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:27   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if she follows you from pub to pub, you can generally be at least reasonably sure that she is interested, unless you just go into the really popular pubs of course :/
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 13:00   #31
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
I actually find when they come up and ask for my phone number a good indication.......maybe I am wrong here?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 13:09   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i've always been able to tell when ladies are attracted to me

i think i have a laydar

i can't give you any tips but i know when other people like other people so if you got a girl i'll tell you but over the internet it's a bit hard, you know.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 13:55   #33
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
As far as I'm aware I've only ever had one woman attracted to me, and the fact that she started stroking my thigh made it fairly obvious.

Yep these would seem to be the main ones, if I'm interested in a guy I generally make it obvious that I find his conversation enjoyable (realistically if I am interested in a guy then I DO find his conversation enjoyable so it's not like I'm putting it on), and I do make unnecessary physical contact, sometimes more obviously than others...
Was that before or after you became a butch goth lesbian?

Some people have different opinions of what constitutes 'unnecessary physical contact' and obviousness.

Why can no one do the simple thing and just say what they feel
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:25   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So how do you tell when a woman is attracted to you?

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Sitting on your face, etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:51   #35
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
When they start screaming when I walk out of the house
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:58   #36
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
My reply to this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote