User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 14:10   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
official pre rugby wc thread

when/where will it take place?
do the european teams this year have a chance?
who is favourite this year anywhere?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 7 Oct 2003 at 15:25.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 14:28   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
England are world #1 very big chance of winning.

How can you not spell rugby correctly???
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 14:46   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Going by the form book England will meet New Zealand in the Final. Hopefully for once we will be able to pull off a great victory, we certainly have the players and experience to do it this time round.

Its in Australia and starts in October. The schedule is here.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 14:59   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
thanks jc.

what about france? they beat nz 1999 didnt they?
afaik ireland did a very good job in the 6 nation-championship.
wales/scottland do they have a chance?

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:05   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Wales and Scotland have no chance. France would be a decent outside bat, they did beat one of the main Southern Hemisphere teams recently (cant remember which one off the top of my head) but i feel England or NZ will over power them.

Ireland seem to be a bit hit and miss to me, some days they are great and others they only look ordinary. Whether they could keep up the standard of performances needed in a long tournament like the WC i am not too sure.

I'm not a huge Rugby fan so dont take my opinions as gospel.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:06   #6
JC
lolly roffle

France beat NZ in the semis in '99 and then lost to Australia in the final btw.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:14   #7
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Wales and Scotland have no chance.
I'm not a huge Rugby fan so dont take my opinions as gospel.
You don't need to be a huge rugby fan to work that out, I can't believe how **** we have become(Wales)
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:16   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The Central African Republic will win.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:52   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
And I thought this thread was about some kind of revolutionary new toilets :/

Like the ones in the battleships.

Matrim
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:26   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Re: official pre rugy wc thread

only 3 days to go!! :happy:

does anyone honestly care?

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:57   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ireland could do well. Semi-finals if we get a lucky draw!

Hopefully New Zealand will beat England as the All Blacks are playing the most exciting rugby in the past decade as opposed to the mostly defence-oriented teams around at the minute.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:26   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Japan are going to get so ****ed over.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:54   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

again and again :lmao:

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:39   #14
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Its actually shaping up to be the best World cup yet, NZ and England are the hot favourites. Australia and SA have been fighting for this status too, but have sucked all year. But as most fans know, ya cant write em off.

Outside shots are the Argies and Ireland, and france have proven to be too dangerous to take lightly, and my hot pic are the Scots, who know what those kilt wearing mofo's can do.

But at the end of the day, go the AB's, they play the most exciting rugby, and their backline is amazing.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:44   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I dont mind if Ireland wins or not just so long as England dont.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:49   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
and my hot pic are the Scots.
lolly roffle
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:52   #17
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

didnt you ever see braveheart

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:40   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its actually shaping up to be the best World cup yet, NZ and England are the hot favourites. Australia and SA have been fighting for this status too, but have sucked all year. But as most fans know, ya cant write em off.

Outside shots are the Argies and Ireland, and france have proven to be too dangerous to take lightly, and my hot pic are the Scots, who know what those kilt wearing mofo's can do.
Argies and Ireland have no hope of winning, neither do Scotland or Wales.
France are the only European team, besides England, that have a decent chance.

England should do well - semi's at least.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:43   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

argies?!

Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:55   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Argies and Ireland have no hope of winning, neither do Scotland or Wales.
France are the only European team, besides England, that have a decent chance.

England should do well - semi's at least.

Ireland are ranked 3rd in the world chuckles. Of course this is plain silly but if you don't mind me saying so the concept of outside shots are those who appear to have no chance.

Favourites being the All Blacks and England.
France, Australia and probably the Springboks being the next tier.
Argentina and Ireland, and then Wales and Scotland.

Everyone else having literally zero chance of winning.

PS argies = argentina lupin.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 16:44   #21
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am dreading the Wales vs England match and thats assuming we manage to beat Italy :worried:
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote