User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:25   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The Penultima series.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

If anybody does, please tell me how you also think that this is an amazingly well put together module series whose author should replace bioware's own staff.

Matrim
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:40   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't know what youre talking about, but dragon you probably does.

Anyways, there was thunder a few days ago.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:28   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually dragon me is feeling ill since I shot him with a poison dart for fun :/

It rains here, but not as much now as it did earlier.

Matrim
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:31   #4
Dreadnought

WHO DO U THINK U ARE

CLARK KENT?
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:42   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Actually dragon me is feeling ill since I shot him with a poison dart for fun :/

It rains here, but not as much now as it did earlier.

Poor dragon you! Would you like it if dragon you shot you whit poison dart's for fun? I don't think so!

It's sunny here just now. It's nice to have nice weather in the summer for once.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 19:52   #6
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Poor dragon you! Would you like it if dragon you shot you whit poison dart's for fun? I don't think so!

It's sunny here just now. It's nice to have nice weather in the summer for once.
It would explain why the green dragon on his page is barfing though

[edit]
oh its supposed to be fire
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 06:43   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I think you guys need some medical help.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 06:48   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
penultima Online
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote