User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:39   #1
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
Rudskogen/gatebil 2003

Okey for thoose who don't have a clue what this is it was the biggest street car meeting in norway this year.

25000 people came to rudskogen over the 11 july - 13 july.

im not sure about the amout of cars but it's around 2500 i think.

I was there and it was seriouse my most awsome weekend in many years. This meeting is all about the hottest street cars and to mention some.

WV GOLF with over 1000hp took prosches and mazda rx7 easy as pie
WV AUDI A4 im not certain about the hp but it's been upto 332 km/h
TOYTO SUPRA 540 hp (this car is the same as the one in the movie 2 fast 2 furiouse) the dude who owned it built the one in the movie.(orange) both doors are signed by the cop in 2 fast 2 furiouse (can't remember his name)
MAZDA RX7 don't know how manny hp but it was crazy it was also in the movie 2 fast 2 furiouse. It's purpel and grey and it stands crazytuning on the side of it.
Ford granda with 1700 hp.
Winner of best stereo played to 138 db. (you could not hear him play outside the car AWSOME) worth to mention is that it took 6 guys to hold his doors and trunk in place.

Other things that is worth to mention that the peak of people was on saturday when it was best (breisladd <-- no idea what it's on english so i hope some can help me) atleast it's about sliding sideway around a corner in the best possible way.

it was won by a ford capri.

At saturday the show was.

Males:

Girls stripping from vi menn 2 hot blond twins i can't remember (was abit to drunk)

Females:

Rune Rudberg playing (this guy been in bed with 1k women so i wouldn't miss him if i was female....i think)

After that people was spread over and area on 500m x 500m but in my eyes "kongsberg lyd og lys" took the show with a pretty good out door party.

Most awsome happening of the year in my eyes. one meeting this year but it won't be this big.

Read more at www.gatebil.no (norwegian)

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:43   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RAWR

CAN I BRING MY VAUXHALL NOVA WITH CARBON-EFFECT GEARKNOB AND A KENWOOD STICKER IN THE BACK?

OK, SO I ONLY HAVE A 65BHP ENGINE, BUT I HAVE ENOUGH STUCK ON WINGS TO LIFT THE SHUTTLE AND 3MM OF GROUND CLEARANCE AND A NEW CD PLAYER THAT'S SO LOUD ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS BASS AND THE SCREAMING OF ME AND MY MATES AS OUR EARDRUMS IMPLODE, BUT CAN WE COME, CAN WE, CAN WE...?

P.S. I don't like this sort of thing. Did you notice?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:46   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I could have gone, but i choose not to, as i think most car meetings is full of "harry" people, and i always manage to piss off the people that i should not piss of at those things. So, i sat home and had fun instead of drooling over other people's penis enhancers.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:48   #4
Domin
500k posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
RAWR

CAN I BRING MY VAUXHALL NOVA WITH CARBON-EFFECT GEARKNOB AND A KENWOOD STICKER IN THE BACK?

OK, SO I ONLY HAVE A 65BHP ENGINE, BUT I HAVE ENOUGH STUCK ON WINGS TO LIFT THE SHUTTLE AND 3MM OF GROUND CLEARANCE AND A NEW CD PLAYER THAT'S SO LOUD ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS BASS AND THE SCREAMING OF ME AND MY MATES AS OUR EARDRUMS IMPLODE, BUT CAN WE COME, CAN WE, CAN WE...?

P.S. I don't like this sort of thing. Did you notice?
har har i never said i had a fat car cause i don't...

anyway i find it better to brag over you car than your computer...

bragging ain't good anyway and it wasn't ment to brag but to tell people to come...

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:51   #5
Domin
500k posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I could have gone, but i choose not to, as i think most car meetings is full of "harry" people, and i always manage to piss off the people that i should not piss of at those things. So, i sat home and had fun instead of drooling over other people's penis enhancers.

har har it was called the harry party over the year

I don't see why it's harry neither why it's harry to shop in sweden

anyway people was suprisingly nice. i did not see any figthing over the weekend neither any trouble.

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:57   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
did they have a competition for who could have the most disgusting shade of neon green underskirt lighting?

or which car most resembled the original hotwheels?

Perhaps a judges panel would decide who had the naffest stensil modding, or unneccesary holes in their exhaust to make the most noise?

The real winner of course would be the car with the highest insurance because of the amount of retarded modifications on it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:57   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
My schoolmate is going to organise an "El Camino" meeting in Meijel (Netherlands) somewhen next month. Last year was a great success with people from all over the world.

Flyer
his webbie
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:13   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Domin
har har it was called the harry party over the year

I don't see why it's harry neither why it's harry to shop in sweden

anyway people was suprisingly nice. i did not see any figthing over the weekend neither any trouble.
It's not harry to shop in sweden, that's just our estemeed goverment's feeble attemt at "mind controll".

Flashy cars, and boy racers, however, are more harry then mullets. It's harry, and often, very stupid and pointless. I mean, if people want to try to kill themselfs, let them bungee-jump whit steel-waier, thus only hurting themselfs. But i know ppl that has been injured by stupid boy racers and their flashy cars. Just beacause they think it's to drive 100km/h in a 30km/h zone. I mean, it's 30 for a reason, and not just beacause the norwegian goverment is a bunch of ****nuts.

Oh, and i know there was some figthing, but nothing big as far as i know. Just the regular when you put all the boy-hormones in the oslo-region together.

I mean, only 9 people died last weekend in car-accidents. It's not a problem to drive fast, the chances are pretty small!

PS This is not a attack on you, just a rant on norwegian boy racers, especially the twatmuffins who lives in my area. I want to kill them all slowly!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:43   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah. My friend is like that. Spends all his money on his car.

Well. It takes all kinds.

Matrim