User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:14   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question If Gore had won the election..

.. legally or otherwise (so dont debate that)

Would we be at war right now?

(serious question, not a flame or a bash etc)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:22   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I've often wondered what would happen if Gore was president instead of Bush. I'm pretty sure that the Afghanistan "thing" would have occured pretty much the same way.

As for Iraq, well, probably not. Gore might have put more pressure on Saddam's regime but I doubt whether he would have increased the US's military presence in the area.
As for whether that would have been a good thing, only time will tell.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:31   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
If Einstein didn't invent nuclear weapons some 50 years ago, we would not have to make sure Saddam didn't have WMD's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:34   #4
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
If Einstein didn't invent nuclear weapons some 50 years ago, we would not have to make sure Saddam didn't have WMD's.
I'm pretty sure Einstein didnt per se invent nuclear weaponry.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:45   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
and even if he didn't invent nuclear reactions whatever, innevitably someone else most probably a lot less bright would have.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:48   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MT
I'm pretty sure Einstein didnt per se invent nuclear weaponry.
Very very sure, or just a wee bit sure?

He didn't create a nuclear bomb, but was one of the main factors behind the theory.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:59   #7
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
What if Ernast Rutherford hadn't split the atom, would they have got anywhere??

NZERS RUINING THE WORLD \o/
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:07   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
What if that monkey hadn't mated with that other monkey? Maybe none of us would be here now.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:10   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
What if that monkey hadn't mated with that other monkey? Maybe none of us would be here now.
I see you got my point.

Hypothetically, what if this thread was not created...

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:04   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
WHAT IF THIS IS THE MATRIX??????//////........
I call being Neo!

I always wanted to be the Second Coming.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:12   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I always wanted to be the Second Coming.
you don't need to tell us about your premature nature.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:13   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you don't need to tell us about your premature nature.
You know what they say, a problem shared is a problem halved.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:20   #13
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
if gore had won the election.....
Bush would've attempted to declare war on america...
Blair would suck his c*ck and tell him to 'take the supreme court route'...
Negotiations would've failed and Texas would now be at war with the rest of the USA.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:23   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What if God hadn't created The Universe?

Blame God.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:30   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i just had a really freeakish thought, one of those that just comes from no where. It happened after i read that monkey post above.

You know the 'primordial soup' that life developed from, well thats like god's cum isnt it!?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:35   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
You know the 'primordial soup' that life developed from, well thats like god's cum isnt it!?
Metaphorically, or actually?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:41   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Metaphorically, or actually?
He used "like", and therefore used "'like' or 'as'", and therefore technically a simile yo?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:45   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i just had a really freeakish thought, one of those that just comes from no where. It happened after i read that monkey post above.

there would need to be an egg if your going down that route
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:48   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
He used "like", and therefore used "'like' or 'as'", and therefore technically a simile yo?
It would depend upon what context he was using 'like' in - it was fairly ambiguous.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:20   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
there would need to be an egg if your going down that route
Come to think of it, Earth looks a bit like an egg.

Oh my God, God shot his load on Earth and fertilised it!!!!!111
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:27   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Exclamation This is the optional comedy reply of this thread!

What if God was one of us?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:16   #22
TejasCop

We would have lobbed a few cruise missiles into Afghanistan and called it a day. I also firmly believe we would have fallen victim to more 9-11 level terrorist attacks. We appear to have greatly degraded al Qaeda's infrastructure. I'm hesitant to say we've done it to a degree that has prevented attacks, because average Joe Citizen (ie. me) would never know exactly what happens behind the scenes.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:10   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
note to self. next time, if you want a debate on anything to do with america, start it off with a crappy source, and defend your propaganda to the death

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:40   #24
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Oh my God, God shot his load on Earth and fertilised it!!!!!111
More like each galaxy is a wank stain on god's trousers.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:33   #25
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
He just showed us how the sun shines, and it was perverted into a weapon
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:18   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by TejasCop
We would have lobbed a few cruise missiles into Afghanistan and called it a day. I also firmly believe we would have fallen victim to more 9-11 level terrorist attacks. We appear to have greatly degraded al Qaeda's infrastructure. I'm hesitant to say we've done it to a degree that has prevented attacks, because average Joe Citizen (ie. me) would never know exactly what happens behind the scenes.
Okay so Gore would favor invading Iraq when they attacked kuwait (iraq being one of those powerful militaries back then),

but he would have been unwilling to invade afghanistan after afghanistan attacked the US (afghanistan not really having anything you could call a military).

logic being that Gore is actually an Emir from Kuwait i guess.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:25   #27
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If Gore had won the election..

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

No, just facing a man that sat on his duff in the fetal postiion to afraid to piss of people to protect national intrest.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:00   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is the optional comedy reply to the comedy reply

Quote:
What if God was one of us?
...hit the bong like some of us!

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:25   #29
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: This is the optional comedy reply to the comedy reply

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
...hit the bong like some of us!

=[DJ Bass]=
i could smoke god under the table anyday.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:38   #30
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Re: If Gore had won the election..

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Little info, in 1998 gore pushed clinton to invade Iraq.
Clinton only decided to bomb it, but not invade.
Even if that no good wimp had won, he would have also attacked Iraq.

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote