User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:45   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Deffeh's 60 Second Adventure

decided it was time to go downstairs and get some crisps before i went to bed. Little did i know the calamity was about to unfold in front of me

On the way down the attic ladders, i stood on a pin which went straight into the sole of my foot

On the way down the stairs i half slipped, gripped the electric whisk i was holding in my hand, and chibbed myself in the face with it.

I then kicked a suitcase full force by accident, ****ing my foot.

I put on the bathroom light so i could go for a wizz on the way back from the kitchen. The entire downstairs lights fused.

I opened the crisp cupboard, and the door fell off. (admittedly, my brother broke one of the hinges earlier, but i pulled the thing right off.

I turned around, and walked back through the hall. Decked it right over the same ****ing suitcase, and scraped my hand against the rough edge of the door.

Hearing a mew, i thought id crushed the cat with the suitcase. I quickly lifted it up, saw nothing, and promptly dropped it on my foot.

I limped upsairs laughing

Bad things happen in multiples

Deal with it.

And yes, this story is fully factual.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:47   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Poor you.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:53   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Drugs are bad, mmmm'kay?
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 10:10   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
Drugs are bad, mmmm'kay?

a.
Lies

b.
I wasnt on drugs. Unless you count medication.

c.
Lo idlesnake. I havent seen you post, in like, months.

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:13   #5
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
now what were you doing with an electric whisk in your hand
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:15   #6
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 11:44   #7
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Yes what were you doing with a whisk
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:58   #8
Skitz Mickz

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Yes what were you doing with a whisk
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:36   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

giving my cat anal

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:39   #10
Quaoar

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
giving my cat anal
Perhaps this was the source of the unexplained "mew"?
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:54   #11
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
I want you deffeh. Now.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 14:58   #12
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
giving my cat anal
having known you for so long deffie i can only imagine this to be true
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 15:13   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

?
hinch = a forum nick?

In reality, i was taking it downstairs because i nicked it to make angel delight in my room

Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:36   #14
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
mmmm angel delight.

some cnut just walked into my office to see me and i was attempting to eat a plastic cup..... i was failing miserably and had the entire cup protruding from my mouth :/

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 18:14   #15
ArchNosbod

ArchNosbod is an unknown quantity at this point
If it was anybody else I wouldnt beleive them, but seeings as its deff

oh, but if it was ubbie I'd hope it was true