User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 08:57   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
needed ASP to PHP converter

I've looked on download.com for a few ASP to PHP converters but none of them I downloaded seem to work (jaguar and script2script).
Can someone point me to a decent converter? It has to be easy to use, I don't know any PHP so I don't want to set up large setup or scheme files.

TY
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 15:14   #2
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
http://asp2php.naken.cc/

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 15:28   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
\o/ Yuo rock!

Now, I need some tips... if I were to make a news page, without database, how would I do this? In ASP you could include files and seek through folders, but ASP2PHP doesn't seem to convert the include part (nor do I know how to read all files in a folder).
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:08   #4
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
include 'file.ext';
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:33   #5
Atheist

Atheist is an unknown quantity at this point
include "file.php";