User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:22   #1
Dace

Can you take off a bra with one hand

Quick poll.

Just "yes" or "no".

Also mention if you are male or female and your age.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:24   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yes

19/m/uk lolz
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:24   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
never tried

7, gay, male
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:25   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Yes, male, 18.

ffs, it's not that hard really, is it? I've never understood how anyone could have difficulty with it.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:25   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
eventually m18

(two hands is so much easier tho)
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:25   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Yes

26/f

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:26   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
yes/m/19/uk
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:34   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
YES
aged 19 and have been able to for quite a while...
IT'S NOT HARD!!!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:37   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yes, male, 17
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:37   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
YES
aged 19 and have been able to for quite a while...
IT'S NOT HARD!!!
mine always is when i try to do it
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:39   #11
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Yes/male/22

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:46   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
mine always is when i try to do it
hmm...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:49   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Yes

20/M/UK
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:52   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
hmm...
i don't geddit
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:58   #15
Oysia
Lost and confused...

Oysia is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes/17/f
Oysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:02   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
so many liars
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:02   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear Gods, that's an overrated issue.

You'd need an IQ lower than than your age not to catch the trick after a few tries.

I don't think any girls are impressed by it.

It's much cooler to be able to juggle with eggs and stuff.

Matrim
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:04   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Yes.

23/m.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:04   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
so many liars
I have someone to back me up on this one.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:06   #20
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I don't think any girls are impressed by it.

But it's what you can do with the "freed-up" hand that you can use to impress.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:14   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
yes

19/m/holland

tho my left hand is used to it and my right isnt .. but my right is good for other stuff
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:16   #22
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
tho my left hand is used to it and my right isnt .. but my right is good for other stuff

Because the way the clips and stuff go you have to use your left hand anyway.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:19   #23
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Its can be done. And the left hand is easier, last time i tried it with my right i snapped the clip and didnt get any

19/m
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:21   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Its can be done. And the left hand is easier, last time i tried it with my right i snapped the clip and didnt get any

19/m
So much for my romantic evening out with you
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:27   #25
Dace

Incase any of you people who don't know how to do it want to:

BRA REMOVAL WITH ONE HAND CLASS 101

- With the thumb and first finger of the left hand take a firm grip of the right side of the girls bra (ie the side thats on your left when you and the girl are facing each other) near to the clip (closer the better generally).

- With the pinky and third finger of the left hand take a firm grip of the left side of the girls bra leaving some space between your fingers and the clip (a finger's width or more).

- With the bra held between 4 of your digits pull the two sides of the bra together.

- At this point your middle finger remains un-occupied. You should use it on the slack created on the bra between the clip and your pinky and third finger. With some movement about you should be able to unclip the bra.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:28   #26
Dace

It's how i do it anyway :)
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:32   #27
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Incase any of you people who don't know how to do it want to:

This will of course not work if she has fastened her bra with a padlock, but if she really is that weird I don't understand why you're trying to unfasten the bra in the first place.

I'd smile embarrassed and sneak out of town.

Matrim
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:36   #28
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I'd smile embarrassed and sneak out of town.

SCISSORS ARE KEPT AT THE SIDE OF THE BED FOR A REASON!
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:48   #29
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's how i do it anyway

did your sister complained when you spend an evening practising on her?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:52   #30
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
did your sister complained when you spend an evening practising on her?

I didn't practise on my sister you sick minded bitch.

What i did was the one night i got so pissed off at not being able to do it i lay in bed and thought about the mechanics of the situation until a while later i figured it out (*insert crap joke from another forum poster here*).

I then succeeded with the next Girl when i attempted it \o/
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:54   #31
Pavil Too

No

22 (in 9 days) / M

However I can put one on with 1 hand, beat that.

p.s. notice how MrL JAKIRICUMFACE typed his location too when asked his age and sex. i think this is a common ailment brought on by spending far too much time in MSN chat rooms.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:55   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil Too
MrL JAKIRICUMFACE

Hi shnookums
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:57   #33
Dace

Quote:
22 (in 9 days) / M

I am a day older than you CHILD.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:59   #34
Pavil Too

Quote:
I am a day older than you CHILD.

that means that you will die before me.

i hope i am there.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:00   #35
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Can you take off a bra with one hand

Quote:
Quick poll.

Just "yes" or "no".

Also mention if you are male or female and your age.
Male
Yes

I think it was yours tho Dace, does that count?

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:03   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

i hope i am there.
You don't have to resort to necrophilia; just ask nicely.

Did wonders for nod.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:04   #37
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I didn't practise on my sister you sick minded bitch.

ahh, and its perfectly normal to spend a post on a forum of a strategy game on the subject of Bra-opening?

spotty nerd!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:04   #38
Pavil Too

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You don't have to resort to necrophilia; just ask nicely.

Did wonders for nod.

BMAO!
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:06   #39
Dace

Quote:

i hope i am there.

I HOPE YOU ARE THERE TOO!

--->insert suicide bomber joke here <---

Seconds out and Seconds count.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:09   #40
Pavil Too

Quote:
I HOPE YOU ARE THERE TOO!

--->insert suicide bomber joke here <---

Seconds out and Seconds count.

Dace,

I didn't mean to hurt you. In fact I am sorry that I made you cry. I just didn't mean to hurt you. Im just a jealous guy.

P
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:11   #41
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
You still havent found 'The collins' have you pavil
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:14   #42
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dace,

I didn't mean to hurt you. In fact I am sorry that I made you cry. I just didn't mean to hurt you. Im just a jealous guy.

P
Brian Ferry or the esteemable Mr Lennon?

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:14   #43
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
What we need here is a velcro bra.

I'll be RICH!!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:16   #44
Pavil Too

Quote:
Originally posted by MT
Brian Ferry or the esteemable Mr Lennon?

Actually it was Yoko Ono that wrote this one.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:17   #45
Dace

Quote:
Dace,

P

You never said you were innocent?

You will burn in hell for the things you did to errr ahh **** "you".

unpretty
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:53   #46
Skitz Mickz

yes

16/m

on my first try too....i am so proud.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 03:55   #47
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
god gave you 2 hands for a reason....
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:01   #48
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes/5/M/Eskimoeland

See, even 5 year old eskimo kids can do it
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:09   #49
Skitz Mickz

Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Yes/5/M/Eskimoeland

See, even 5 year old eskimo kids can do it
that is because you are married by the age of 12, and your years are twice as long due to you having a non dark summer, and a non light winter.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:11   #50
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What's a bra?