User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 May 2010, 18:57   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

PS What it might say is that everybody who was on the wrong side of the block war in r7 has quit the game since then.
I was in LDK r7. Still playing
And I actually enjoyed the round also. Was in c2 stronghold for LDK. pwned the cluster, but were outnumbered too badly in the end. Good times. Camelot gal <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2010, 20:50   #52
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

c2 was the last cluster to die that round.
Unread 26 May 2010, 21:18   #53
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post

Round 10.5 because Angels won that round and we basically made everyone else look rediculous. Eventhough alot used the "but it wasn't a real round" excuse, fact is that it WAS a real round, both on playerbase as on length
it was actually FAnG in rd10.5, Angels didn't "form" until rd12...minor correction
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2010, 21:19   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, I think so. Not like we haven't had a bunch of those rounds recently though.

PS What it might say is that everybody who was on the wrong side of the block war in r7 has quit the game since then.
As someone on the 'winning' side: while round 7 was mildly entertaining if you were 'winning' it was hardly a classic as it was very one sided even if it was played to a good standard, even on the part of the losers.

I mean, I had one of the finest galaxies you could possibly imagine and we pulled off some awesome shit (taking control of our cluster in the first week, sticking it to ministry, sticking it to titans, having whole alliances launch at you in return) but I don't think I could ever describe r7 as classic. Particularly as I probably helped to rig it.
Unread 26 May 2010, 21:23   #55
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
c2 was the last cluster to die that round.
I'm not so sure. I don't think the LDK cheaters in c27 died at all
Unread 27 May 2010, 08:30   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I think so. Not like we haven't had a bunch of those rounds recently though.

Well, I must admit that a block with Legion, Fury, Virus, Titans and my own alliance FAnG was perhaps a tiny little bit to overpowering ;-)

But the difference here with many rounds after is that once the block has won the round, the alliances inside the block all went for their own glory. Legion and Virus went after FAnG and Fury went after Titans.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2010, 08:34   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
it was actually FAnG in rd10.5, Angels didn't "form" until rd12...minor correction
Erm no Colt, it was indeed Angels. FAnG quit PA when Rumad and Hinch kicked out LEFF, Lockhead and Cray end of round 8. They didn't kick me but I left them myself. Alot of the members left aswell and in the end they called it a day.

In round 9 we started as Angels, as a BG inside an alliance (don't know which one). In round 10 we had a great battle with Dragons (our allies) against Elysium, ToF and Eclipse. Which we in the end lost (and then Webangel posting his details to make it more dramatic and Ely recruiting those members to steal the win from Eclipse).

So yes, Colt, I was correct. Angels won R10.5 ;-)

Then again, I know this is how our history went, but I'm starting to doubt whether we were called FAnG or Angels ... I don't know anymore, you could be correct. So many many rounds ago

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 27 May 2010 at 08:40.
Unread 27 May 2010, 08:38   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
As someone on the 'winning' side: while round 7 was mildly entertaining if you were 'winning' it was hardly a classic as it was very one sided even if it was played to a good standard, even on the part of the losers.

I mean, I had one of the finest galaxies you could possibly imagine and we pulled off some awesome shit (taking control of our cluster in the first week, sticking it to ministry, sticking it to titans, having whole alliances launch at you in return) but I don't think I could ever describe r7 as classic. Particularly as I probably helped to rig it.
It was classic (to me) as it's one of the few rounds where the winning block decided to split and fight it out amongst themselves, and this not 1 week before the endtick but several weeks. Ofcourse the opposing blocks were already eliminated for the win so the risks were minimal (Esp for Fury).

Infact Fury played it very clever. They wanted to hit Titans and Virus/Legion wanted to hit FAnG. Fury realised that Titans would be piece of cake for them and they also knew Legion and Virus would struggle with trying to take down FAnG (which we proved they had a terrible hard time doing so). So well played from Fury.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 May 2010, 09:43   #59
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Erm no Colt, it was indeed Angels. FAnG quit PA when Rumad and Hinch kicked out LEFF, Lockhead and Cray end of round 8. They didn't kick me but I left them myself. Alot of the members left aswell and in the end they called it a day.

In round 9 we started as Angels, as a BG inside an alliance (don't know which one). In round 10 we had a great battle with Dragons (our allies) against Elysium, ToF and Eclipse. Which we in the end lost (and then Webangel posting his details to make it more dramatic and Ely recruiting those members to steal the win from Eclipse).

So yes, Colt, I was correct. Angels won R10.5 ;-)

Then again, I know this is how our history went, but I'm starting to doubt whether we were called FAnG or Angels ... I don't know anymore, you could be correct. So many many rounds ago
I am correct yes.

You are correct in your history of rds, but not the name :P The block in rd10.5 was called FPM (FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu). Rd11 was FAnG's last rd, then midway through rd12 [Irvine] created Angels..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2010, 09:46   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
I am correct yes.

You are correct in your history of rds, but not the name :P The block in rd10.5 was called FPM (FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu). Rd11 was FAnG's last rd, then midway through rd12 [Irvine] created Angels..
Ahh ok, thanks for filling the gaps there :-)
Angels got founded by Irvine, Alch and myself.

I thought FAnG never won a round and Angels did, but it was the other way around. So my baby did win a round hehe (how can I forget that, I must have been boasting it around for weeks).

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 May 2010, 13:48   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, I must admit that a block with Legion, Fury, Virus, Titans and my own alliance FAnG was perhaps a tiny little bit to overpowering ;-)

But the difference here with many rounds after is that once the block has won the round, the alliances inside the block all went for their own glory. Legion and Virus went after FAnG and Fury went after Titans.
Every winning block has fed on itself if there was enough time left. r3 with reborn, r5 with ely/wp getting farmed, r7 titans/fang, r9 wp/ely. It was never just "we're going for glory" or "time to try for #1" though. It was always omg ur backstabbing us or u forced us into a corner and we have to do something we rly rly dont want to do. In round 7 it went like this.
Unread 27 May 2010, 14:04   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Yes ofcourse. It's never "going for the glory" and always backstabbing, but regardless it was more or less expected aye.

Also, there are equal amounts of rounds where the winning block did not fight eachother and the #2 settling for their spot and not risking dropping a rank while challenging #1.

Hell, even I did that 1 round, when our allies Exi won the round and we ended #2 and our block won the round.

Ohh and thanks for that link JBG, just read up on Round 7-16. Was a great read, some of the things I completely forgot about heh. In retrospec, I now want to bang my head against the wall for the decisions I took back then politically (like refusing to work together with ND out of principle to stop Exi, just because I we didn't want even the slightest chance that ND would win a round) ... :-)

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 27 May 2010 at 15:02.
Unread 27 May 2010, 18:19   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also, there are equal amounts of rounds where the winning block did not fight eachother and the #2 settling for their spot and not risking dropping a rank while challenging #1.

Hell, even I did that 1 round, when our allies Exi won the round and we ended #2 and our block won the round.
Hence "if there was enough time left". Basically if everyone else has no roids the winning block cannibalises itself. Usually in pax this is rarer as it's harder to just completely finish off every other alliance, especially with much shorter rounds than we used to have.

Quote:
Ohh and thanks for that link JBG, just read up on Round 7-16. Was a great read, some of the things I completely forgot about heh. In retrospec, I now want to bang my head against the wall for the decisions I took back then politically (like refusing to work together with ND out of principle to stop Exi, just because I we didn't want even the slightest chance that ND would win a round) ... :-)
i actually wrote all those summaries myself! I always thought pa's history was much too interesting to just let it all get totally forgotten.
Unread 27 May 2010, 19:40   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
:angels:
Unread 27 May 2010, 19:45   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

you're a pretty mouthy **** for someone whos done fk all kila
Unread 27 May 2010, 19:57   #66
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Sorry man I wasn't aware that I had to do stuff in PA to pick up on people spouting shit.
Unread 28 May 2010, 08:47   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Sorry man I wasn't aware that I had to do stuff in PA to pick up on people spouting shit.
Point out where I'm wrong then? Cuz I don't see it after what you quoted ...

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 28 May 2010 at 08:56.
Unread 28 May 2010, 08:50   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Hence "if there was enough time left". Basically if everyone else has no roids the winning block cannibalises itself. Usually in pax this is rarer as it's harder to just completely finish off every other alliance, especially with much shorter rounds than we used to have.

i actually wrote all those summaries myself! I always thought pa's history was much too interesting to just let it all get totally forgotten.
R8: FAnG HC's didn't start leaving. Rumad and Hinch went crazy and kicked half the staff and some members (since Hinch owned our private IRC server). After that, I decided to leave myself ...

Not exactly what you stated but ok ;-)

I didn't play the latest 20 rounds so I can't comment on round length and whether it's harder to kill all other alliances. My point was, there were rounds back in the days where #2 didn't want to attack #1 (former allies) because they were happy to settle for #2.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 12:27   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Point out where I'm wrong then? Cuz I don't see it after what you quoted ...
You joined the block for one night, lost 25% of your roids and then backed out but kept your NAP with eXilition. It was as much "your block" as it was NoS's that round.
Unread 28 May 2010, 12:46   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Perhaps, that might be true (shoot me for not knowing the details). Regardless, we were fighting 1up & ND hence we were part of the opposing block.

And NoS fence sitted their way all round, we did attack 1up (and got the floor wiped with ok).

Comparing us with NoS that round is an insult to your own intelligence. Then again, maybe the insult is at place?

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 12:56   #71
_Kila_
break it down!

lol.
Unread 28 May 2010, 13:18   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Yes, what an insightful response. Thanks for contributing to this dicussion ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 13:28   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

I'm not sure how else you expected me to respond? you joined a block for one night in a 10 week round and then claim the win as part of the block?
That win belonged to eXilition, ToT and LCH. Angels contributed nothing for the block and the only reason you were #2 was because you were NAPed to eXi and were a haven for shipjumpers from Wolfpack.
Unread 28 May 2010, 13:45   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I'm not sure how else you expected me to respond? you joined a block for one night in a 10 week round and then claim the win as part of the block?
That win belonged to eXilition, ToT and LCH. Angels contributed nothing for the block and the only reason you were #2 was because you were NAPed to eXi and were a haven for shipjumpers from Wolfpack.
Yes, we took in high value planets of another alliance owned by players who got scared of losing everything. Obviously we were the only alliance PA (and the first aswell) to do this !!! Shame on us ...

You actually do think we only joined the block for 1 night ??? So what did we do the other 69 nights? Attack complete randoms? Get real please. We napped Exi. Unlike NoS, we didn't nap both sides.

Also, having a NaP is similar to being part of a block. Only difference is that a block does coördinated attacks. Other then that there is no difference as you don't attack them and they don't attack you. Hence the chance on hitting the same enemies becomes more obvious.

I don't know the details for that round but I do know we were fighting ND alot back then (and I'm talking about several rounds, not just that round) and we were fighting 1up aswell.

So don't feed us that shit like we didn't deserve our rank or didn't fight for it. Only mistake we made was not to attack Exi (allthough I believe it wouldn't have made a difference) to try and win the round ourselves.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 13:47   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And if the Block was Exi, ToT and LCH, then the Block didn't win, Exi did. Because we ended before ToT and LCH ... A block wins when all members of the block end before the rest. Similar to R10.5 tbh where we won wiles ahead of the opposition and our ally ended #2, hence our block won that round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 14:23   #76
_Kila_
break it down!

You are actually a complete idiot.
In a block war, the block that has clearly come out on top wins. There is no doubt whatsoever that the eXi/ToT/LCH block won that round.

And no, having a NAP with the members of the block doesn't make you part of it if you aren't co-ordinating attacks with them. That's why there's a distinction between blocks and NAPs.

Quote:
I don't know the details for that round but I do know we were fighting ND alot back then (and I'm talking about several rounds, not just that round) and we were fighting 1up aswell.
You're referring to round 15 where Angels did actually do alright despite having a moron like you as HC.

Quote:
So don't feed us that shit like we didn't deserve our rank or didn't fight for it. Only mistake we made was not to attack Exi (allthough I believe it wouldn't have made a difference) to try and win the round ourselves.
Well done, you were first losers.
Unread 28 May 2010, 14:27   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're referring to round 15 where Angels did actually do alright despite having a moron like you as HC.
Ohh, a fan!!! I missed this :-)

P.S. the more insults you use, the more it says about your immature behavior. But ok, if you can't discuss/argue like an adult, insulting is indeed a good alternative.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 14:47   #78
_Kila_
break it down!

It's not really a discussion though is it? You tried to claim a "block win" because you were NAPed to the winning block and attacked with it for one night, then later in the thread tried to say that the block didn't actually win.
You're wrong, there's not much to discuss.
Unread 28 May 2010, 14:54   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It's not really a discussion though is it? You tried to claim a "block win" because you were NAPed to the winning block and attacked with it for one night, then later in the thread tried to say that the block didn't actually win.
You're wrong, there's not much to discuss.
Maybe I miss-used the word "block" rather then trying to claim we won that round (which I never did).

The block didn't win. Exi won, Angels ended #2. Like you said, first losers (hence ToT and LCH 2nd and 3rd LOSERS) ...

But I guess the punishment for that is getting insulted both in the thread as the reputation feature.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 May 2010, 15:06   #80
_Kila_
break it down!

Jesus ****ing christ.

The block DID win. They were in a war with 1up's block and came out clearly on top. One of the members of the block won as an alliance and they dominated the planet rankings. There were no fluid politics either as the blocks were pretty much static from the start (with the exception of NoS fagging about and you guys joining in, getting beaten down and backing off).

Cry as much as you want about rep, your posts are absolutely ****ing dire and deserve to be neg repped to shit.
Unread 28 May 2010, 18:38   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

Would both of you kindly stop fagging up my thread with a retarded argument nobody cares about please?
Unread 29 May 2010, 11:18   #82
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Perhaps, that might be true (shoot me for not knowing the details). Regardless, we were fighting 1up & ND hence we were part of the opposing block.

And NoS fence sitted their way all round, we did attack 1up (and got the floor wiped with ok).

Comparing us with NoS that round is an insult to your own intelligence. Then again, maybe the insult is at place?
NoS had a decent fence that round, but still took down a couple allies on their own. NoS also hit the exi block for a while before changing target to wp(?). That pissed off ND and 1up, but they were the ones thinking they could order NoS around without wanting to make a formal block with us. We knew/suspected we were up for a beating as soon as exi was down, so we(dingo really) decided to level things by napping exi. Anyways, that was one of my favourite rounds.

Other favourite rounds was r4, when i first joined G-II and stats/game mechanics was the best so far imo. R6 was fun, first joined NoS and had a blast, eventho my planet sucked. R10 was great, the NoS/VsN war was intense and one of the most fun ones i've been in. Last round was pretty great, finally winning with VsN.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2010, 12:16   #83
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

r2
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2010, 13:03   #84
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

My favourite round so far had to be r22 even though it was the overpowered etd round. It was the first round I played properly active without larking around wth friends so managed to finish top 50. It was also a close finish between TGV and Vengeance and not a completely stacked ally dominating like we see nowadays. I have never had so much fun being part of an ally as I did that round with TGV.

Last round was also fun with VsN as also a great group of people and everyone performed well, not just reliant on a few score heavy planets.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2010, 08:31   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Would both of you kindly stop fagging up my thread with a retarded argument nobody cares about please?
Sorry JBG, I can't help for morons like Kila to act like this. I didn't initiate this mudslinging, I merely responded to his idiocy. But like you asked, I'll behave now.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2010, 08:33   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
NoS had a decent fence that round, but still took down a couple allies on their own. NoS also hit the exi block for a while before changing target to wp(?). That pissed off ND and 1up, but they were the ones thinking they could order NoS around without wanting to make a formal block with us. We knew/suspected we were up for a beating as soon as exi was down, so we(dingo really) decided to level things by napping exi. Anyways, that was one of my favourite rounds.

Other favourite rounds was r4, when i first joined G-II and stats/game mechanics was the best so far imo. R6 was fun, first joined NoS and had a blast, eventho my planet sucked. R10 was great, the NoS/VsN war was intense and one of the most fun ones i've been in. Last round was pretty great, finally winning with VsN.
G-II was fun indeed. Nick managed to convince me to join them and help them out (as officer). In round 4 I left them after Hinch asked me to re-join Furious Angels.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2010, 10:28   #87
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Round 4 > *

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2010, 15:00   #88
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

R6, for pretty much the same reasons Lokken stated.

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2010, 04:10   #89
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I hc'ed angels in r15!
Unread 5 Jun 2010, 21:26   #90
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have the rare distinction of managing to be on the wrong side of the blocks in rnd7 not once...but twice! First Xanadu/LDK gal then took over a planet in a VtS/TitanS/FAnG gal and joined FAnG, heh.

Two wrongs make a right?
Unread 6 Jun 2010, 09:53   #91
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I have the rare distinction of managing to be on the wrong side of the blocks in rnd7 not once...but twice! First Xanadu/LDK gal then took over a planet in a VtS/TitanS/FAnG gal and joined FAnG, heh.

Two wrongs make a right?
I think I took 2,5 round break after that one.. we had finally finished after 1,5years the ultimate gal group of players.. and we landed in a cluster with 10+ hostile galaxies of wich 2 was top10 ones.. wasn't fun to be one of the 3 friendly galaxies there when yer in top10 gal. Came back at r9.5 I think for dragons.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2010, 11:59   #92
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

C27 was hardly that bad for LDK etc. in r7.
I was in a FLTV gal myself and the coordination in the cluster was shit.
It didnt help that the biggest FLTV gal(Parthos, mi5 ++) decided to NAP the LDK's in cluster.

In the end it took a lot of outside help until we managed to break the accountsharing LDK gals in cluster(if we even managed to break them at all).
Unread 6 Jun 2010, 12:37   #93
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Stats wise R14.... Absolutely loved the terran bs/cr Combo on xans that round.

player wise R17

HC wise R18
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2010, 15:36   #94
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I liked round 19
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 02:32   #95
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

r1
r11
r2
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:46   #96
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Yes, we took in high value planets of another alliance owned by players who got scared of losing everything. Obviously we were the only alliance PA (and the first aswell) to do this !!! Shame on us ...
I believe three players? Myself, rain, and Shar from my galaxy. Shar didn't want to go eXilition, rain couldn't because they shared so much mutual love. I didn't, because it was the easier way out winning the round with Angels (God bless Irvine that round, really). Which I did. It's hard to argue Angels wasn't the perfect fence, but even so, they finished second (deservedly so). You'll get bitched ad infinitum for "fencing this fencing that" and "doing this doing that" but as long as you play by the set rules (Xontas was up on it a lot that round), it's hard to argue someone's metagame was more right and less wrong.

Wolfpack that round, on the other hand, was utter garbage from day one, with the consistent lack of communication and inside defense priorization (eg.; how the command worked there was heinous and neglective towards certain sides; I was eventually in the command team as a BC whatnot) was something that caused such a shitstorm inside the alliance it should've just crumbled well before it actually did. It was a mistake of grand scale to touch them with a stick.

It was a decent round. I liked 18 and 19 too though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:57   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I believe three players? Myself, rain, and Shar from my galaxy. Shar didn't want to go eXilition, rain couldn't because they shared so much mutual love. I didn't, because it was the easier way out winning the round with Angels (God bless Irvine that round, really). Which I did. It's hard to argue Angels wasn't the perfect fence, but even so, they finished second (deservedly so). You'll get bitched ad infinitum for "fencing this fencing that" and "doing this doing that" but as long as you play by the set rules (Xontas was up on it a lot that round), it's hard to argue someone's metagame was more right and less wrong.

Wolfpack that round, on the other hand, was utter garbage from day one, with the consistent lack of communication and inside defense priorization (eg.; how the command worked there was heinous and neglective towards certain sides; I was eventually in the command team as a BC whatnot) was something that caused such a shitstorm inside the alliance it should've just crumbled well before it actually did. It was a mistake of grand scale to touch them with a stick.

It was a decent round. I liked 18 and 19 too though.
I think nobody really bothered about WP. Sure they had the lead for a large part of that round, but I think all alliances were pretty much sure that once they won their war, catching up WP would only be a matter of time.

I'm sure it appeared we were sitting on the fence, as Kila kindly claims, but less is true I guess. Becides, NoS gave fencesitting a new definition that round.

And we should thank Irvine for every round he DC'd tbh

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 10:42   #98
Alki
Drink is Good

hmmm

round 10 - some awesome guys in gal
round 10.5 - our gal theme was awesome, just ripping ely!
round 13 - xan was fun
round 19, 20, 21 - all fun rounds in asc
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 10:48   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
hmmm

round 10 - some awesome guys in gal
round 10.5 - our gal theme was awesome, just ripping ely!
round 13 - xan was fun
round 19, 20, 21 - all fun rounds in asc
You traitor!!! Joining the evil Asc!!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 13:57   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure it appeared we were sitting on the fence, as Kila kindly claims, but less is true I guess. Becides, NoS gave fencesitting a new definition that round.
"Fencing" is usually more complicated than it first appears. It's always, at least partially, about what everyone else's goals and aims are. Quite often a lot of alliances just aren't that relevant in terms of who needs to hit who to finish #1, or to otherwise accomplish their goals that round.